New French law bans grocers from throwing away food.!!

Even as a kid and we had nothing I recognized that it was the self righteous, do-gooders that helped us along into staying in that kind of poverty.

I don't hate the poor. I hate the people helping them.

As long as our welfare system encourages poor people to have lots of kids, the poverty problem will only get worse.

Even as a kid and we had nothing I recognized that it was the self righteous, do-gooders that helped us along into staying in that kind of poverty.

I don't hate the poor. I hate the people helping them.

As long as our welfare system encourages poor people to have lots of kids, the poverty problem will only get worse.
In my case, I was an only child. Thank God. A weaker kid would not have survived.

There are people like my parents who believe that subsidized poverty is a type of freedom. I won't work. No boss will tell me what to do. You can't make me show up. I'm not paying rent and have a landlord looking up my ass. My freedom is worth more than your paycheck.

It's those good people imagining they are helping that enables people to have these ideas. Make poverty so painful that the person will do anything not to be poor. If the hand is out, slap it down and put a broom in it.

Oh dear lord, we're going to die! We're going to become a third world country if this happens here!

Forum List

Back