Rude Refugees Get Asses Kicked When They Flee to Russia

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am really starting to like Russia; maybe I'll move there when I retire.

Refugees Go Clubbing In Russia, Harass Girls, Wake Up In Hospital The Next Morning

A group of 51 refugees were brutally assaulted outside a night club in Murmansk, Russia, after they groped and molested women at a night club Saturday.
The refugees had previously been ordered to leave Norway for “bad behavior” and tried their luck in Russia. What they didn’t realize when they went out clubbing in Murmansk is that Russians have less tolerance when it comes to sexual assault on local women than other European countries.

The refugees allegedly groped and harassed women in a similar manner as the assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. A group of male Russian took them aside to “educate” them that “Cologne is 2,500 kilometers south of here.”

welcome-to-russia_zpsqgqjazlp.jpg

Last edited:
I am really starting to like Russia; maybe I'll move their when I retire.

Refugees Go Clubbing In Russia, Harass Girls, Wake Up In Hospital The Next Morning

A group of 51 refugees were brutally assaulted outside a night club in Murmansk, Russia, after they groped and molested women at a night club Saturday.
The refugees had previously been ordered to leave Norway for “bad behavior” and tried their luck in Russia. What they didn’t realize when they went out clubbing in Murmansk is that Russians have less tolerance when it comes to sexual assault on local women than other European countries.

The refugees allegedly groped and harassed women in a similar manner as the assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. A group of male Russian took them aside to “educate” them that “Cologne is 2,500 kilometers south of here.”

Russians don't mess around, and will kill a Muslim quicker than you think. No Muslim in their correct state of mind would go to Russia if they know better!

I figure Putin rode in on a bear and beat them with his penis.

Didnt you read the story?

The details were given, so no need of making wild guesses, no matter how realistic they might be, just read the damned article, lol.

Sound like most Russians won't put up with that bullshit and they don't need Putin or his dick to kick the shit out Muslims.

Those scumbags should probably consider themselves lucky they didn't end up in the morgue. Or under it.

Sound like most Russians won't put up with that bullshit and they don't need Putin or his dick to kick the shit out Muslims.

Those scumbags should probably consider themselves lucky they didn't end up in the morgue. Or under it.

Yep, it reminds me of a story about the Russian KGB in Lebanon back in the 80 I think it was. Some Muslim radical sect leader had a KGB operative kidnapped and they sent a ransom demand, to which the Russians responded by kidnapping the leaders own son and began sending him various body parts back till they finally released the Russian KGB man.

The Russians dont take shit, as Hitler found out.

The details were given, so no need of making wild guesses, no matter how realistic they might be, just read the damned article, lol.

yes, I did, but I like my version better. LOL.

I also note that the cops arrested some of them. If it happened here they'd be arresting the wrong people, and recommending sensitivity training for the men and telling the women to mind their dress, etc.

good on these guys.

yes, I did, but I like my version better. LOL.

I also note that the cops arrested some of them. If it happened here they'd be arresting the wrong people, and recommending sensitivity training for the men and telling the women to mind their dress, etc.

good on these guys.

I do believe you are right.

Woman would be told to wear less revealing cloths and a berka if possible. LOL

The guys would be taking anger management courses.

Yep. The Russians know how to handle Muslim assholes. Kick the shit out of em each and every time.

I am really starting to like Russia; maybe I'll move their when I retire.

Clinton and crew will be yelling for the US to go in and bomb them

I saw a female store clerk beating the hell out of a guy for trying to shoplift. A guy jumped in and began beating the dude up for fighting with the girl.

Well, well, well, it looks like some "refugees" got an example of "rough justice" in Russia.

While European sissy boys did nothing to protect their women, Russian men stepped up to the plate and gave the "refugees" a beat down they will never forget.

When the cops arrived, they joined in the fun, and beat down some "refugees" themselves.

Police did not file a report.

Some of the "refugees" woke in the morning in the hospital.

Lesson learned?

Let's hope so.

Russia is not going to take any "refugees". They are now cleaning their country, trying to get rid of the illegals from post-Soviet countries: Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, etc. Don't expect any double standards from them. European sad experience should have taught everyone by now.

Forum List

Back