New England Lost and I feel sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooood!!!!!!!

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Good enough to eat cake off a ugly women's ass LOL

Now I dont have to look at Brady anymore.

It IS a nice feeling, isn't it? Brady never should've come back for this season. You could tell that he appears to be washed up. The bad news for the Titans is they have to play the Ravens next week. I'll take the Ravens by ten, 27-17.
Wow, my previous post looks odd! I must've clicked a wrong choice?

It IS a nice feeling, isn't it? Brady never should've come back for this season. You could tell that he appears to be washed up. The bad news for the Titans is they have to play the Ravens next week. I'll take the Ravens by ten, 27-17.
I'll also take the Texans to upset the Chiefs next week, 30-27.

I'll also take the Texans to upset the Chiefs next week, 30-27.
Then I'll take the Ravens in a rout against the Texans, 34-17.

Christian McCaffrey and Odell Beckham are the future of the NFL, my friends!

I'll go with the Chiefs, best record after a bye week ever.

49ers look like the champs to me!
I'll take the Ravens.
overrated!
Would you like to make a bet? IF the Ravens and the 49ers make the Super Bowl, I'll give you the Niners and three points for a $20 bet. What do you say? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
if i win, you kiss my feet!
Sorry. $20 to the winner. We could easily figure out a way to pay the winner. I never renege on a bet. I have a feeling you're too yellow to take me up on my bet.

49ers look like the champs to me!
I'll take the Ravens.
overrated!
Would you like to make a bet? IF the Ravens and the 49ers make the Super Bowl, I'll give you the Niners and three points for a $20 bet. What do you say? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
Sorry. $20 to the winner. We could easily figure out a way to pay the winner. I never renege on a bet. I have a feeling you're too yellow to take me up on my bet.
i dont need money

i need....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

I'll take the Ravens.
overrated!
i dont need money

i need....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
I knew it. Just go away, fool.

Forum List

Back