Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

If your eyes and ears are tuned into dishonest media and politicians then yes, don’t believe them. Fact check and think for yourself. You make a joke out of yourself when you make these claims and fail to be able to back them up. Insults mean nothing
Biden used the letter in the debate with Trump. Why are you so dishonest in denying this happened?

More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden, pictured here, “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” |

So you're saying Biden was lying in the debate?
I see why you are trying to change the subject from your lie about the letter to something Biden said in a debate. If Biden lied then he lied and shame on him. Now back to your lie. Show us a respectable way to own it and correct the record

I don't think I am the one who is lying here. Why are you so dishonest about this? What's in it for you?
I’m not asking for a link to an article. Not doing the rabbit hole thing with you. If you want to back up your statement then copy and paste the section of the letter that you quoted before. We both know you can’t so be respectable and own up to it

I see why you are trying to change the subject from your lie about the letter to something Biden said in a debate. If Biden lied then he lied and shame on him. Now back to your lie. Show us a respectable way to own it and correct the record
So now you don't trust Biden to have been telling the truth when he used the letter to debate Trump? Wouldn't that be called election interference? Now we're back to my original argument. Looks like you are a little off here. Losing

I’m not asking for a link to an article. Not doing the rabbit hole thing with you. If you want to back up your statement then copy and paste the section of the letter that you quoted before. We both know you can’t so be respectable and own up to it
If it's not there then how could Biden have used it to debate Trump? Why don't you ever answer any questions? Do it.

Incredible censorship by the media. In the heart of Blue America never seen anything like this. And they will expect us to believe that Biden won who couldn't fill a basketball court.

They are making this guy a martyr.

View attachment 945348

How many people?

Turns our maybe not that many.

That's not a pic of the tRump rally, even though they are claiming it is.

So now you don't trust Biden to have been telling the truth when he used the letter to debate Trump? Wouldn't that be called election interference? Now we're back to my original argument. Looks like you are a little off here. Losing
You are doing a mighty job twisting yourself into a pretzel, I’ll give you that. Bottom line is you lied about what the letter said. And not you’re trying to point at Biden’s lies. Sounds like you two are one in the same. Why do you pretend like lies bother you?

If it's not there then how could Biden have used it to debate Trump? Why don't you ever answer any questions? Do it.
I don’t know or care about a debate Biden had with Trump. You posted a lie about this letter and now you’re trying to spin your way out of it by pointing at a lie Biden told. Can you say hypocrite?

Okay okay, the whole fucking letter is about how the laptop was Russian disinformation. You really are a fool and now you're wasting my time, I downloaded the letter and read it, what a crock, and the disgusting Biden who used it during that debate. What a bunch of liars you included LOL
You are doing a mighty job twisting yourself into a pretzel, I’ll give you that. Bottom line is you lied about what the letter said. And not you’re trying to point at Biden’s lies. Sounds like you two are one in the same. Why do you pretend like lies bother you?
Actually I did not ,you are the liar here. The whole letter is about how the laptop was most likely Russian disinformation. Tuck your tail between your legs and run away now little boy .

Screenshot_20240512-141817_OneDrive.jpg

I don’t know or care about a debate Biden had with Trump. You posted a lie about this letter and now you’re trying to spin your way out of it by pointing at a lie Biden told. Can you say hypocrite?
Yes you are a hypocrite. Guess I can say it. The whole letter was about how the laptop was Russian disinformation. The letter was used for election interference as a lie for Biden and his cronies. Congratulations sucker

Resulted in a stolen election with fake ballots and midnight counting.

What's your point?
FAKE NEWS......Can't believe you are still chasing this story.
Tell me how these guys PREDICTED that 3 am ballot dump?

Move on.....trump LOST Bigly.

/——-/
White House should be 'concerned' as Trump rallies as many as 100k in deep-blue New Jersey: 'Extraordinary'

White House should be 'concerned' as Trump rallies as many as 100k in deep-blue New Jersey: 'Extraordinary'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Come on man. We can’t argue about reality… i mean we have to at least agree that numbers still mean something. This concert was 10Xs as many people as the trump rally and it had 74k.

Okay okay, the whole fucking letter is about how the laptop was Russian disinformation. You really are a fool and now you're wasting my time, I downloaded the letter and read it, what a crock, and the disgusting Biden who used it during that debate. What a bunch of liars you included LOL
No no, you don’t get to play interpreter now. You posted a false quote and when I called you on it you doubled down… and now you’re saying it was implied. That’s bullshit. What you wrote was false. It was either a lie or a mistake. No ways around that

Forum List

Back