New employees not working out !!

I do check references And I pay $3 more than min wage

Okay. Min, Wage in Nevada is 8.25 an hour, so you are paying them 11.25 an hour.

So if they work full time, they will make 23,800 a year.

According to my handy-dandy calculator, you'd need 41,000 a year to maintain a basic lifestyle...

Um. Yeah. You kind of suck. That's why you aren't getting good employees. They probably hope to get fired to collect unemployment.

Okay. Min, Wage in Nevada is 8.25 an hour, so you are paying them 11.25 an hour.

According to my handy-dandy calculator, you'd need 41,000 a year to maintain a basic lifestyle...

Um. Yeah. You kind of suck. That's why you aren't getting good employees. They probably hope to get fired to collect unemployment.

I pay $12
I only take 2 part timers
When they get unemployment?? How much and how long does it last ??

I am not making much$$$
I think last year it was only 75 gross
All the crap I take and put up with and that’s it

I can’t mention my business franchise because I have made too many racist black posts and somebody here would bury me
It’s just a franchise business that you see all the time . I can’t give it away and it’s nothing to brag about !! I

It’s utterly exhausting!!
Few employees I fired

1) failed basic tasks after 6 months . Could not upsell . Incompetent!!
2) guy was erractic about showing up to work and would text me at 1 am ! I give him 3 chances !!
3) older guy could not handle basic tasks and was belligerent to me . Cant upsell !!
4) guy was very smart but was schizophrenic and hostile to me on several occasions
5) latest - extremely good at tasks but would take vacations all the time and belligerent to customers !!
That is only 5 out of many lol
The others were just thugs !!

Forum List

Back