A Christmas full of Surprise, Menu Canard à l'orange, Champagne, Cote Roti and a Clash with the Democrats LOL

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
A Christmas full of surprise Finally the aunt who put all the democrats in their place she said which would vote for MLP and that Macaroni could just die she would be more then satisfied and that she hate the democrats.
And the patriache got one of those from me in the Archie Bunker style. LOL.

archie bunker langue.gif

It was a wonderful Christmas that I would not forget especially that among the guests the only one who did not wear a mask was the Democrat in power, the others wore it for the respect of Democrat patriache.

That is the hypocritical world of democrats we live in today.

Yes because there is always some tension and the aunt had already last year show her character LOL but there for this time the favorite democrat presented herself without a mask and they did not told her to put a mask on and here in France the law obliges us to wear it especially in company that’s what makes them really hypocrites and they will be told about it this week by there son so that make them kind stuck in the way they behave. LOL

Yes because there is always some tension and the aunt had already last year show her character LOL but there for this time the favorite democrat presented herself without a mask and they did not told her to put a mask on and here in France the law obliges us to wear it especially in company that’s what makes them really hypocrites and they will be told about it this week by there son so that make them kind stuck in the way they behave. LOL
My wife and I haven’t gone out, nor have had any visitors, no family or friends, we’ve been our own company.
We were in tier 3
The government has told us we are in tier4 now.

That is so much better this is what I would have liked to do alone with my Cherie I talk about their precious son LOL ... because it is the war of the clans at their house and I went there with a cowboy hat and the next time I will go there with a flag of the Templars LOL . Because they are such hypocritical people and with a small glass in the nose it is easier to make them crispy remarks, it is too good.
And vengence is a good one that can be eaten cold and they are in my line of sight LOL.

sign 98765.gif

They are stuck because they are wary about their precious son getting really mad at them who remains kind of
calm ( he is a Templar cowboy
31408_129109433778897_1470927_n.jpg
) but starting to tell them that they are wrong
The sequel will be more than interesting for the Year 2021.

Dalia, did you see where the Paris police chief got himself in hot water over quoting Trotsky on his official New Year greeting card? lolol.

You're the only French poster on here so wondered if you saw that.

Dalia, did you see where the Paris police chief got himself in hot water over quoting Trotsky on his official New Year greeting card? lolol.

You're the only French poster on here so wondered if you saw that.
No, i did not ;)

Forum List

Back