New employees not working out !!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Both have made massive screw ups after I told them dozens of times to “ not make this mistake “
I am so frustrated right now that I can see this going on much longer
I have hired all ages , races and now gender and it’s been a total disaster!
Before you blame me ??? I had the same franchise business in Oregon for a decade and rarely had to fire anyone

One of the girls quit last week as she was on her final chance . The smarter one almost got fired today and made the biggest error you can make in my store
I watched her on Saturday alone from my cameras

I really don’t know how much more I can take !!
I have been through 15 employees in only 3.5 yrs
Everyone was “ genetically damaged “

I think my days in Vegas are coming to a closure

Kind of wished I could just die in my sleep lol

Last edited:
One of the girls quit last week as she was on her final chance . The smarter one almost got fired today and made the biggest error you can make in my store

Like some girl is smarter than some other girl and she’s after “head” or some other vice that does not involve the, ahh, err, umm, opposite sex. Except well, too many men are available in Portland, and they don’t want the paperwork in some rinky-dink wedding chapel or police station downtown Las Vegas.

More information required. What kind of "mistake"?

Are these minimum-wage folks, or people with some credentials?

Like some girl is smarter than some other girl and she’s after “head” or some other vice that does not involve the, ahh, err, umm, opposite sex. Except well, too many men are available in Portland, and they don’t want the paperwork in some rinky-dink wedding chapel or police station downtown Las Vegas.

I am getting to the point of “ I quit “
I know I am flawed person but this city is scary dangerous and utterly miserable

I can’t mention my business franchise because I have made too many racist black posts and somebody here would bury me

More information required. What kind of "mistake"?

Are these minimum-wage folks, or people with some credentials?
$12 an hour !! The only credential is you must have an IQ over 74 !! That leaves half of Vegas out lol

I bought this franchise in 2017 for 155,000
I would be lucky to sell it for $100,000 due to my declining revenue

Both have made massive screw ups after I told them dozens of times to “ not make this mistake “
I am so frustrated right now that I can see this going on much longer
I have hired all ages , races and now gender and it’s been a total disaster!
Before you blame me ??? I had the same franchise business in Oregon for a decade and rarely had to fire anyone
Of course in those days you wee hiring high school grads. Not liberal college indoctrinated know-it-alls who are (in their own heads - they don't have minds of their own) infinitely superior to you.

I may have to get out of Nevada . I think Arizona is my final spot ..then it’s the box !!!

Please place some rocks on my tomb in ancient Jewish cultural fashion

I know I am flawed person but this city is scary dangerous and utterly miserable
You need a welder fabricator I can come give you 10 x 7 /365 in an air conditioned shop .
120 grand sound OK ? Only a year for now. Airplane wings or SS kitchens.Restore old supercars... Whatever...

$12 an hour !! The only credential is you must have an IQ over 74 !! That leaves half of Vegas out lol
I have two bachelor's degrees and even I don’t meet that qualification.
I am an adjudicated mental defective, according to some government agent in a trenchcoat smoking an authentic Cuban cigar.
Plus, I am legally insane, as well as an idiot, as per U.S. Code.
>>> the words “insane” and “insane person” shall include every idiot, insane person, and person non compos mentis;
>>> the words “person” and “whoever” include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals;

I have two bachelor's degrees and even I don’t meet that qualification.
I am an adjudicated mental defective, according to some government agent in a trenchcoat smoking an authentic Cuban cigar.
Plus, I am legally insane, as well as an idiot, as per U.S. Code.
>>> the words “insane” and “insane person” shall include every idiot, insane person, and person non compos mentis;
>>> the words “person” and “whoever” include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals;
Have you been diagnosed as bipolar or schizophrenia?

You need a welder fabricator I can come give you 10 x 7 /365 in an air conditioned shop .
120 grand sound OK ? Only a year for now. Airplane wings or SS kitchens.Restore old supercars... Whatever...
I have high respect for people who can create things with their own hands !!

Of course. I'm a violent deranged psychotic mentally ill person, and I've been adjudicated as a mental defective due to danger to myself or others as a grave disability of uncontrolled mental illness aggravated by delusions of paranoia and government conspiracy theories.

In a court of law. Pursuant to U.S. Code.

Of course. I'm a violent deranged psychotic mentally ill person, and I've been adjudicated as a mental defective due to danger to myself or others as a grave disability of uncontrolled mental illness aggravated by delusions of paranoia and government conspiracy theories.

In a court of law. Pursuant to U.S. Code.
Have you seen a doctor about medication?
Do you own any firearms ??

I am odd but very sane and rational
I only make decisions based on logical Aristotle facts

I've been addicted to it for over 50 years. If I am not building something I go insane(r)

I've been addicted to it for over 50 years. If I am not building something I go insane(r)
I can’t fix anything with my hands !! It’s very sad

Forum List

Back