New Emails Raise New Allegations of Influence Peddling By Hunter Biden And Direct Knowledge Of President Biden

Joe Biden stated he was never involved with Hunter’s businesses but on Hunter’s “Laptop from Hell“ are pictures of Joe, Hunter and the businessmen the deals were made with. This article mentions the latest set of pictures.

This would be the laptop that has no chain of custody, that anyone could have photoshopped a picture and inserted?
Yeah, because we need a chain of custody to establish that a laptop with this pic on it

iu

Actually belonged to Hunter.

Hey PROGS I have a question. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree right, and assuming no head injuries kids are a product of how they're raised, do I get a hallelujah?

Compare and contrast Trump's kids to Xiden's, thanks. Hunter is his dad on cocaine. There's your sign leftists.

This would be the laptop that has no chain of custody, that anyone could have photoshopped a picture and inserted?
The FBI has the laptop and I hope the ability to detect a photoshopped picture.

Of course knowing how well our FBI is doing today they will most likely lose the laptop or perhaps pretend they are examining it for the next three years.

Plus according to this article dated October 24, 2020 the FBI had possession of Hunter’s laptop for a year. I’ll excerpt a portion of the article.

Now, mere days before the presidential election, we learn from Hunter Biden's abandoned hard drive that his dad Joe was up to his hair plugs in graft. According to Hunter's emails and those of his associates, it was then V.P. Biden who set up the influence-peddling schemes in Russia, China, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine. Hapless Hunter was merely the bagman while Joe Biden and his family all got a generous cut of the action.

But that's not the most shocking part of this sordid tale. What's utterly mind-blowing is that Wray and the FBI have had Hunter Biden's hard drive in their possession since last December. And did absolutely nothing with it.

Christopher Wray ignored all the evidence suggesting that the entire Biden clan was splitting the moolah from Hunter's no-show job in the Ukraine. He knew the truth but stayed silent, even as President Trump was being impeached for suggesting to the Ukrainian president that he look into the sketchy Biden-Burisma doings.

Wray also kept it to himself that Joe Biden could already be compromised by numerous foreign entities.

Wray may even have looked the other way at clear evidence of child abuse, according to those who've seen the disturbing photos and videos on Hunter's hard drive

The FBI had “Hunter’s laptop” for a year before it was “found” in that repair shop. Rudy brought back a bunch of evidence from the Ukraine prior to Trump’s first impeachment and gave it to the FBI. William Barr spoke of working with Giuliani on the information he was bringing back at the time.

The FBI dismissed everything that Rudy brought back as being forgeries and Russian propaganda, created to smear the Biden’s. That’s why the mainstream media refused to publicize any of it.

When neither William Barr nor the FBI would use the any of Rudy’s “evidence” against the Bidens to bring charges, Rudy arranged for the laptop to be “found” and in a Delaware repair shop.

The Murdoch owned press: Fox News and the New York Post, pushed the story and a willing and gullible Republican electorate, who never fact checks anything, ate it up with a fork and spoon.

The Republican playbook is to lie and slander the Democrats and then claim that the Democrats are getting away with shit. No matter what they do they always get away with it.

But the preponderance of evidence is the Democrats are not committing crimes. Republicans are lying about the Democrats being criminals.

Just before the end of the Trump Administration, Hillary Clinton was asked in an interview about the Durham investigation. Her response was to shrug and say “let them investigate”.

How many times do you have to be told that an investigation has found no evidence of crimes committed by the Clintons, before you start to believe that the Clintons are not criminals?

Then the question becomes, how many more times are you going to let Republicans lie about and smear their political opponents, on no evidence, and continue to believe their lies?

I do have to admit that this is the first time the Republicans have attempted to use forged evidence against political opponents. But it is not the first time that the Russian government has tried to plant forged evidence in an election in a western democracy.

What is very sad is for an American senators to be warned that the evidence they were given was forged by the Russian government and to have that senator take Russian propaganda onto the floor of the Senate in a hearing about criminal wrongdoing by a political opponent.

In France they threw that garbage out. Neither the right wing press nor the left wing press tried to use the attempt to discredit the other side.

In the USA, the right wing press promoted proveable lies based on evidence forged by the Russian GRU and funnelled through your White House by Russian agents by a very willing Donald Trump and Rudy Gulliani, to try to force investigations of his political opponents.

This is straight out of Vladimir Putin’s playbook.

American voters on both sides of the aisle need to be fact checking the shit they’re being said relentlessly.
world record for the amount of incoherent drivel packed into one post.

KThere is a sane and reasonable explanation for this phenomenon, but it’s not one that you will accept.

Republicans accuse Democrats of wrongdoing that never happened. They use the right wing media to spread these lies until the public opinion believes them, and then they do get honest investigators and special prosecutors that you can trust to investigate.

The investigators find nothing because there is nothing to find. The Bidens are not criminals. The Clintons are not criminals and there’s no evidence to support the lies Republicans tell you about them.

You think the Democrats are getting away with stuff but the evidence says that Republicans are lying.
Joe Biden stated he was never involved with Hunter’s businesses but on Hunter’s “Laptop from Hell“ are pictures of Joe, Hunter and the businessmen the deals were made with. This article mentions the latest set of pictures.

Of course there are other pictures of Joe, Hunter and businessmen who were likely buying Joe Biden’s influence.

Plus some respected legal experts like Jonathan Turley smell something odd here.

I predict some dumbass will come back with “those photos are fake”.

So you admit knowing that the photos are fake and that they’ve already been debunked. So what you’re saying is that only a dumbass like you still thinks they’re real.
nope.

The FBI has the laptop and I hope the ability to detect a photoshopped picture.

Of course knowing how well our FBI is doing today they will most likely lose the laptop or perhaps pretend they are examining it for the next three years.

And when the FBI tells me these are real pictures and portray a real illegal event, get back to me.

And when the FBI tells me these are real pictures and portray a real illegal event, get back to me
You and I both know that will never happen. The FBI is rotten at the top if not all the way through. Hunter Biden is protected and will never be charged with anything. Just like Joe Biden, Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk, Page, etc.

Yeah, because we need a chain of custody to establish that a laptop with this pic on it

Uh, yeah, that can be easily photoshopped. All you have to do is photoshop in the crack pipe.

Check it out, this is how good "Deep Fake" technology is.

Not even Hunter Biden denies that the photo is genuine. Keep in mind that it was found on a laptop with his emails on it, and lot's of other presonal document. You have to be profoundly in denial to believe they aren't genuine.

You and I both know that will never happen. The FBI is rotten at the top if not all the way through. Hunter Biden is protected and will never be charged with anything. Just like Joe Biden, Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk, Page, etc.

Well, those guys would have actually have had to do something WRONG to get charged.

Frankly, they had evidence that the Russians were trying to influence or infiltrate the election of 2016. That wasn't in dispute. Now, I'm perfectly willing to accept that Trump was too stupid to know the Russians were playing him, but how does the FBI NOT investigate that?

You guys have yet to tell me what law Hunter Biden supposedly broke. Maybe it was unseemly for Bursima to hire him, but companies hire friends and relatives of the connected all the time. Do you really think Bush Jr. was qualified to run a baseball team? Nope. it was his family name that got him on the board.

Not even Hunter Biden denies that the photo is genuine. Keep in mind that it was found on a laptop with his emails on it, and lot's of other presonal document. You have to be profoundly in denial to believe they aren't genuine.

Actually, he hasn't commented on these fake documents one way or the other. Since they were electronic documents, a lot of them probably were faked.

So imagine you are Russian Intelligence, and you want to keep your boy Trump in there. You hack Hunter's legitimate computer, fake some documents to throw in with the real ones, and then leave THREE laptops at the suspicious computer shop.

There are just a lot of things that don't make sense here. LIke ALL THREE laptops broke down at the same time? Or that his company doesn't have an IT department.

I actually downloaded a virus once (Not really my fault the email was from a legitimate vendor and looked like it was about a topic we had been discussing). Before the vendor emailed me to warn me that these were out there, I had fowarded it to our shipping and accounting departments.

Well, funny thing. I didn't go to the local computer shop to get it fixed. I went to the company's IT Department.

Hunter Biden Is Back In The News. . . So The Media Goes Again For The Scoop

Conservatives are as idiotic as they are ridiculous and dishonest.

The ‘MSM’ is ‘conspiring’ with Biden to ‘cover up’ these ‘new allegations.’

Hunter Biden Is Back In The News. . . So The Media Goes Again For The Scoop

Conservatives are as idiotic as they are ridiculous and dishonest.

The ‘MSM’ is ‘conspiring’ with Biden to ‘cover up’ these ‘new allegations.’
Any demrat gets a free pass no matter what from you and your two faced useless drips.

The truth is often hidden......especially in politics but still somehow it often surfaces....and when it does it reveals how the media conspires against the American people .....especially in the case of the corrupt biden family.

'We have previously discussed the concerted and often embarrassing blackout in the media on stories involving Hunter Biden’s influence peddling during his father’s tenure as Vice President. That includes the burying of the laptop story and the growing contradictions over his father’s denial of any knowledge or involvement in his shady business dealings. Even recent reports that Hunter may have paid prostitutes with his father’s account were blacked out by mainstream media which exhaustively pursued any story related to the Trump children and their dealings and life styles. Now, however, there is a major allegation that Hunter used access to his father to seal previously unknown deals with Mexican businessmen, including Carlos Slim. A picture shows Hunter with the businessmen in the Vice President residence with his father.'

New Emails Raise New Allegations of Influence Peddling By Hunter Biden And Direct Knowledge Of President Biden
The media would provide cover for Judas.

Rather, they credit judas for rescuing 5k slaves who were being starved and forced to stay on the Nazarene despite no food. Who are they? They are the descendants of those who were there, who actually observed the real Jesus and judas, and in the end, while both were completely despicable murderous embezzling frauds, judas actually had the higher character....

The truth is often hidden......especially in politics but still somehow it often surfaces....and when it does it reveals how the media conspires against the American people .....especially in the case of the corrupt biden family.

'We have previously discussed the concerted and often embarrassing blackout in the media on stories involving Hunter Biden’s influence peddling during his father’s tenure as Vice President. That includes the burying of the laptop story and the growing contradictions over his father’s denial of any knowledge or involvement in his shady business dealings. Even recent reports that Hunter may have paid prostitutes with his father’s account were blacked out by mainstream media which exhaustively pursued any story related to the Trump children and their dealings and life styles. Now, however, there is a major allegation that Hunter used access to his father to seal previously unknown deals with Mexican businessmen, including Carlos Slim. A picture shows Hunter with the businessmen in the Vice President residence with his father.'

Rather, they credit judas for rescuing 5k slaves who were being starved and forced to stay on the Nazarene despite no food. Who are they? They are the descendants of those who were there, who actually observed the real Jesus and judas, and in the end, while both were completely despicable murderous embezzling frauds, judas actually had the higher character....
:omg:

It's always the same thing. First, bring in a Barr, a Horowicz or a Durham. Second, make sure the media works overtime to paint each of them as totally honest and professional, disciples of the constitution, courageous men who won't let party affiliation interfere with their findings, generally perfect men who are respected by both parties and above reproach. And third, after general public opinion becomes that the truth will be uncovered and the criminals will be brought to justice, they invariably obstruct, fabricate and delay their own investigation until it dies and all the suspects skip along their merry way, unpunished. Justice doesn't exist in the DOJ.
Or, let Trump and the right-wing media give some vague accusation. Amplify that accusation over weeks or months to the point that a partisan DOJ has enough political cover to actually start an investigation. Keep that investigation going for as long as possible. All the while use the media and considered leaks to imply charges are right along the corner. Eventually not file any charges but leave the sense that wheres smoke there's fire because of all of the above.

The problem isn't so much that justice doesn't exist in the DOJ. The process to convict somebody of a crime makes it hard to actually fabricate a crime. It is that the DOJ under Trump acted as a political arm of the GOP.

Well, those guys would have actually have had to do something WRONG to get charged.

Frankly, they had evidence that the Russians were trying to influence or infiltrate the election of 2016. That wasn't in dispute. Now, I'm perfectly willing to accept that Trump was too stupid to know the Russians were playing him, but how does the FBI NOT investigate that?

You guys have yet to tell me what law Hunter Biden supposedly broke. Maybe it was unseemly for Bursima to hire him, but companies hire friends and relatives of the connected all the time. Do you really think Bush Jr. was qualified to run a baseball team? Nope. it was his family name that got him on the board
If influence peddling is not illegal it should be.

We elect people to represent us not to profit from selling their influence to the highest bidder. One reason there is the “Swamp” in Washington D.C. Is our laws against influence peddling are weak at best.

Putin may have tried to help Trump out without Trump’s knowledge. Putin had good reason to dislike Hillary. She tried to interfere in his election. Payback can be a bitch but I really do not believe Putin had much effect on the 2016 election.

It should be against our law for the United States to interfere in foreign elections but we do it all the time.

We elect people to represent us not to profit from selling their influence to the highest bidder. One reason there is the “Swamp” in Washington D.C. Is our laws against influence peddling are weak at best.

Quite the contrary, vested interest legislation is part of our system. We have 12,000 lobbyists in Washington, all trying to get members of Congress to vote their way on things. But you guys are bitching because companies hired Hunter's firm because they knew how to get things done.

The ironic thing was Hunter had to quit his Lobbying job because his dad was Vice President. He got hired by foreign firm to help them with governance and organization. Nothing sinister about that at all.

Putin may have tried to help Trump out without Trump’s knowledge. Putin had good reason to dislike Hillary. She tried to interfere in his election. Payback can be a bitch but I really do not believe Putin had much effect on the 2016 election.

You mean you don't want to believe he did. The thing was, the people rejected Trump by 3 million votes, but the money he concentrated in the rust belt states was enough to swing them. It definitely warranted an investigation.

It should be against our law for the United States to interfere in foreign elections but we do it all the time.

Then pass a law to do that.

But those were some weak ass examples....

Honduras had a coup in violation of international law, and it was condemned by the OAS, of which the US is a member.

:omg:

You stepped in it. You said media Zionists would cover for judas. You were actually right. They do. That is what their ancestors told them.

One ancient wicker basket of fish feeds 100-200 at most for one meal. It was not sufficient to feed 5k. Jesus insisted his 5k bilked slaves stay and starve. That is when judas ratted him out....

It starts with one fucking question most Christians go their entire lives never asking. Why do your chosen masters not believe in Jesus.....

They were there.

You parrot a book.

That idiocy is wrecking America now by enabling them to steal our country and ruin it.

Quite the contrary, vested interest legislation is part of our system. We have 12,000 lobbyists in Washington, all trying to get members of Congress to vote their way on things. But you guys are bitching because companies hired Hunter's firm because they knew how to get things done.

The ironic thing was Hunter had to quit his Lobbying job because his dad was Vice President. He got hired by foreign firm to help them with governance and organization. Nothing sinister about that at all.

You mean you don't want to believe he did. The thing was, the people rejected Trump by 3 million votes, but the money he concentrated in the rust belt states was enough to swing them. It definitely warranted an investigation.

Then pass a law to do that.

But those were some weak ass examples....

Honduras had a coup in violation of international law, and it was condemned by the OAS, of which the US is a member.
Keep in mind liberals bitched about Trump colluding with Putin for four years. Collusion is not a crime. perhaps it should be.

Forum List

Back