New Disney Cartoon Displays Marxist Black Symbol and Teaches About White Toddlers’ Mixro-Aggressions

And the lies continue. Tell me, how does post 108, that you and every pathetic race baiter has studiously ignored, represent teaching 'history.'
I looked at 108…not seeing the relevance.

How does a law that is so vaguely and broadly worded as to subject a teacher to firing, fines, loss of licensure and lawsuits if she is deemed to have taught something that makes someone ”uncomfortable” going to allow to the history of racism, Jim Crowe, the Oklahoma race riots and civil rights in any meaningfull way?

1) We haven‘t had Jim Crow for almost 60 years. Why now all of a sudden, after two generations, is racism supposedly all of a sudden so bad (according to leftists).

Jim Crowe exists in living memory. That means there are many people alive who lived it, grew up in it and remember it still around. People like Condoleezza Rice. It may not seem like much to you but try telling them that.

2) And Jim Crow wasn’t everywhere...just in some of the states. My parents grew up in NYC in the 30s and 40s, and their classmates and neighbors included many children. My mother then taught in NYC in the 50s, and her class was black and white, both.

A significant portion did.

Jim Crowe exists in living memory. That means there are many people alive who lived it, grew up in it and remember it still around. People like Condoleezza Rice. It may not seem like much to you but try telling them that.
And the Holocaust and its victims exist in living memory. But they don’t round up Jews and murder them any more, and they haven’t for many decades. The relatively few remaining Jews who lived through it are grateful and appreciative that they live In America.

I would think that blacks today would be grateful and appreciative that they live not merely in a country where opportunity is available to all, but In a country that actually FAVORS blacks, and has for two generations, in higher education admissions.….a country that provides Pell Grants so that anyone, black or white, can get job training…..a country that provides food stamps, and free health care, and subsidized housing for poor people.

We live in a wonderful, generous country. There are no words that express the shame that leftists are trying to promote the idea that our country is a racist, hateful country.

And the Holocaust and its victims exist in living memory. But they don’t round up Jews and murder them any more, and they haven’t for many decades. The relatively few remaining Jews who lived through it are grateful and appreciative that they live In America.
Exactly! But are they being told they should just “get over it”? Or do we listen to their stories? Never forget what people can do to one another? The key difference here though is it wasn’t America that perpetrated those atrocities on them (though our performance wasn’t exactly stellar in the beginning). But it WAS America that perpetrated Jim Crowe.

I would think that blacks today would be grateful and appreciative that they live not merely in a country where opportunity is available to all, but In a country that actually FAVORS blacks, and has for two generations, in higher education admissions.….a country that provides Pell Grants so that anyone, black or white, can get job training…..a country that provides food stamps, and free health care, and subsidized housing for poor people.

All of of those programs are for every American.

How does that erase the events that people lived through? Germany has done a hell of a lot to atone for what they did, including paying significant reparations. Do you think survivors should feel grateful and appreciative and quit bringing it up?

We live in a wonderful, generous country. There are no words that express the shame that leftists are trying to promote the idea that our country is a racist, hateful country.
Both are true.

I looked at 108…not seeing the relevance.

How does a law that is so vaguely and broadly worded as to subject a teacher to firing, fines, loss of licensure and lawsuits if she is deemed to have taught something that makes someone ”uncomfortable” going to allow to the history of racism, Jim Crowe, the Oklahoma race riots and civil rights in any meaningfull way?
That is what people are fighting against when they say they do not want woke bullshit in the classroom or say they do not want CRT in the classroom.

No one of any merit is against teaching history. They are against exactly what I posted.

Just when you think the leftists can’t sink any further with their racial division, now they have a cartoon that explains to the little ones how white toddlers guilty of micro-aggressions against the downtrodden black toddlers. And in a nod to our new superior black race, they kick it off with the Marxist black power symbol.

Why is it always making out white people to be the bad guys?

Those people are the vast majority. White privilege and racism actually exist and the term "woke" started as a term black people used to signify black people waking up to how much white privilege and white perspectives inform and influence our lives and biases.

It doesn’t matter where the word came from, it has taken on new meanings, is being overused and has become a cliche.
I don't really care if you and others are tired of it. That isn't going to stop the burgeoning conversation on racism and white privilege happening in this country.

Okay, but is it too much to ask that they stop the false and frivolous accusations?
You've given plenty.

You’re gonna have to do better than that. What exactly did I give you to assume that my distaste for these words has anything to do with minorities? Be specific.
And morality is subjective you moron.

Exactly. You do understand that morality being subjective applies to everyone and that some leveling accusations of racism may be just as wrong, right? Moron.
Boo hoo. We call them as we see them.

Don’t stop there, curt, snide answers will not do. Explain why you think I’m racist. Be specific.
No one but hurt white racists thinks addressing racism and white privilege is stupid.

You dumbass. I don’t have a problem with you addressing racism as long as it’s the real thing. I have a problem with FALSE accusations by overzealous, self righteous windbags who are only out to score wokepoints.
Seems fairly obvious. If you know any black women then you know they don't like people touching their hair and have been asked on occasion by a white person to touch it. There isn't a black woman in my family who doesn't have at least one story involving some white person asking to touch their hair.

Oh boo hoo.

See how that goes both ways?

You have a double standard when it comes to this sort of thing. When you cite examples of racism or - God forgive me - microagressions, the message is “See!? See how white people are!?”
When I mention I was the target of black racism it’s “Oh boo boo. Some random black person hurt your feelings.”

Thing is, my experience with black racism was a fuck of a lot more than someone asking to touch my hair or hurting my feelings. The chickenshit sonofabitch spit on me. The real thing; saliva and all.

So save the faux outrage for someone who gives a shit.
It is what I'm talking about though. If your kid was commenting on one of their friends weight you admit you'd say something but take offense when an innocent video does the same with respect to people of color. You are, by your own admission, more sensitive to the feelings of overweight people than people of color.

This is the stupidest goddamn thing you’ve said yet. I said obesity is a source of embarrassment for some, skin color is not.

Therefore, in the video, an alternate but just as amicable outcome in the video might be: “That’s because my Dad is from Panama and they are darker skinned there.”

“Oh, okay.”

And then they hug it out.
You can't think of any social or historical reasons why black people would be made to feel uncomfortable in the skin because of white bias? Are you a complete moron?

You can’t think of any reason why I might dislike those fad terms other than racism towards minorities, despite the fact I specifically told you why I dislike them?

Having said that, I can certainly see why it might be a problem for some, given the history. However, a harsh fact that you and many others are going to have to face is that merely having white kids stop asking to touch your hair will never make you feel comfortable with your hair. Or skin color or anything else.
Pride in you skin color or hair or heritage is a choice. White people can’t give you this pride even if they wanted to and it won’t arise ex nihilo just because whites stop doing these things.
Nothing other than you crying about an innocent video teaching kids that that was inappropriate.

What exactly was inappropriate about observing that his friend is darker skinned than his mother? He was, wasn’t he?
I don't get hurt feelings over those types of things.
Then why did you bring it up?

That doesn't hurt my feelings. It amuses me because what are those white people going to do but sit and cry about it? They certainly can't stop or influence the conversation.

Then, again, why did you bring it up?

Do you not understand yet that this is not about whites whining, this is about the fact that people are making false accusations of racism?

Unless you’re telling me that false accusations are okay or can be ignored, I honestly don’t know what you’re trying to tell me here other than that you apparently expect me to take responsibility for other white peoples’ racism.
Then you don't know what irony is.

Citing racism within one’s own group while lecturing someone else about racism in his group is not irony to you?

It doesn’t matter where the word came from, it has taken on new meanings, is being overused and has become a cliche.
Not as cliche as white people complaining about the discussion of racism.
Okay, but is it too much to ask that they stop the false and frivolous accusations?
Is too much to ask for whites to stop hiding behind the few instances of those and address the very real effects of white racism on minority communities?
You’re gonna have to do better than that. What exactly did I give you to assume that my distaste for these words has anything to do with minorities? Be specific.
No. I'm not playing that game. You're never going to agree that you're a racist and by the way you discuss racism I'm never going to be convinced you're not. You're just going to have to deal with people thinking you're a racist like I laugh off you're opinion that "woke" has become overused and cliche.
Exactly. You do understand that morality being subjective applies to everyone and that some leveling accusations of racism may be just as wrong, right? Moron.
Agreeing that morality is subjective is agreeing there is no right and wrong and it's all just opinion you moron.
You have a double standard when it comes to this sort of thing. When you cite examples of racism or - God forgive me - microagressions, the message is “See!? See how white people are!?”
When I mention I was the target of black racism it’s “Oh boo boo. Some random black person hurt your feelings.”
Because this thread isn't about a random black person spitting on you and we have no idea whether it was due to racism.
Thing is, my experience with black racism was a fuck of a lot more than someone asking to touch my hair or hurting my feelings. The chickenshit sonofabitch spit on me. The real thing; saliva and all.
Again boo fucking hoo. If you're not going to have empathy for the experiences of others don't expect them to have empathy for you.
So save the faux outrage for someone who gives a shit.
Who's outraged other than you all crying over the children's video? I'm here laughing at you clowns, not the one complaining about its existence.
This is the stupidest goddamn thing you’ve said yet. I said obesity is a source of embarrassment for some, skin color is not.
And I said you weren't the arbiter of other people's embarrassment and discomfort.
Therefore, in the video, an alternate but just as amicable outcome in the video might be:
Let's stop right here and celebrate that we can agree the original ended amicably. I really don't care about your imaginary fanfiction version.
You can’t think of any reason why I might dislike those fad terms other than racism towards minorities, despite the fact I specifically told you why I dislike them?
Being more angry at fad terms rather than listening to and learning from the experience others is what convinced me you were a racist.
Having said that, I can certainly see why it might be a problem for some, given the history.
So you understand the history but think black people should just put up with it?
However, a harsh fact that you and many others are going to have to face is that merely having white kids stop asking to touch your hair will never make you feel comfortable with your hair. Or skin color or anything else.
Sure it would, since the source of the uncomfortablness is being made to feel strange and not the hair itself.
Pride in you skin color or hair or heritage is a choice. White people can’t give you this pride even if they wanted to and it won’t arise ex nihilo just because whites stop doing these things.
We're talking about a children's video. Adults shouldn't give a shit about the opinions of assclowns but we can't expect children to not be affected by the opinions of their peers in the same way because they are children.
What exactly was inappropriate about observing that his friend is darker skinned than his mother? He was, wasn’t he?
What's inappropriate about pointing out his mother is a lot heavier than his own?
Citing racism within one’s own group while lecturing someone else about racism in his group is not irony to you?
No, that still isn't irony you dumbass, that just pointing out racism where it exists.

A significant portion did.

Exactly. Not only does Jim Crow exist in "living memory", the generational impact of it lives on.

Any black person who is alive today that was living prior to 1965, or has a parent, a grandparent, an aunt, or an uncle who was alive in America prior to 1965, and lived anywhere south of Canada, remembers what it was like back then.

I accompanied my parents to many civil rights marches in the early 60's in the south, and we traveled with a "Green Book", which mapped out "safe places" where we could get a room or have a meal without fear of being assaulted or even killed.

And when we arrived at most of the marches, I recall them having human waste thrown on them, just for peacefully protesting to have the SAME rights as any other citizen in America.

I'm old enough to recall it, and I personally experienced it, and I also know many people who did as well.

"Acknowledging" that fact, is NOT equivalent to trying to "hate" nor "punish" white people in today's environment.

As "uncomfortable" as it may feel to some, like it or not, it is a part of American history and should not be casually dismissed or forgotten.

And if "history" happens to hurt the "feelings" of "some" people, too bad.

It is what it is.

Exactly. Not only does Jim Crow exist in "living memory", the generational impact of it lives on.

Any black person who is alive today that was living prior to 1965, or has a parent, a grandparent, an aunt, or an uncle who was alive in America prior to 1965, and lived anywhere south of Canada, remembers what it was like back then.

I accompanied my parents to many civil rights marches in the early 60's in the south, and we traveled with a "Green Book", which mapped out "safe places" where we could get a room or have a meal without fear of being assaulted or even killed.

And when we arrived at most of the marches, I recall them having human waste thrown on them, just for peacefully protesting to have the SAME rights as any other citizen in America.

I'm old enough to recall it, and I personally experienced it, and I also know many people who did as well.

"Acknowledging" that fact, is NOT equivalent to trying to "hate" nor "punish" white people in today's environment.

As "uncomfortable" as it may feel to some, like it or not, it is a part of American history and should not be casually dismissed or forgotten.

And if "history" happens to hurt the "feelings" of "some" people, too bad.

It is what it is.
Ok…..every American today agrees that there existed horrible racism in the South during the Jim Crow era.

But what does that have to do with what many are pointing out: that in TODAY’s era, the racism by INDIVIDUALS is a two-way street, but that leftists insist on placing blame entirely on whites, declaring that they are ALL racists, and that ONLY they can be racists, while ignoring or outright denying the racism from blacks against whites.

(I myself had a black refer to a Jew - not realizing I myself was Jewish - with the K word.)

And the Disney cartoon, to bring this back to topic, is that leftists are taking innocent questions from a white child to a black child, and labeling them as a “micro.-aggression.” That’s quite a reach. Leftists here are saying, “well….you wouldn’t let your child ask a fat person why he’s fat, would you?” Well, that’s different…..being fat is seen as a negative. Do we want to teach children to shhhh…..don’t ask anything about blackness? Why not? There’s nothing negative about being black is there, so why not?

And again, it’s always that the whites are the bad ones and the blacks can do no wrong. Where is the cartoon showing a black teen slamming an elderly Orthodox Jew to the ground, and telling kids that we shouldn’t commit a “micro-aggression” like that? Why is Curried Goat saying it hurts a black woman’s feelings to ask to touch her hair - I’m appalled by that thought, btw - but when a poster says how a black spit in her face, he sarcastically says, “ooooh….did you feelings get hurt.”

I get the same thing from blacks and white leftists when I describe decidedly antisemitic behavior, the response is “Jews need to stop playing the victim card.” So what we have are people who are up in arms against even the slight perception of a racist comment who shrug the shoulders, or worse, mock them for mentioning it, when bigotry is perpetrated against others.

So to summarize, racism and bigotry is wrong against anyone, and when perpetuated against anyone. We are wading into dangerous waters when leftists claim that all whites are racists, and that blacks their victims, and that bigotry against anyone of any other group does not exist. It gives free reign to be racist, or bigoted, against anyone - as long as he’s not black.

Ok…..every American today agrees that there existed horrible racism in the South during the Jim Crow era.

But what does that have to do with what many are pointing out: that in TODAY’s era, the racism by INDIVIDUALS is a two-way street, but that leftists insist on placing blame entirely on whites, declaring that they are ALL racists, and that ONLY they can be racists, while ignoring or outright denying the racism from blacks against whites.

(I myself had a black refer to a Jew - not realizing I myself was Jewish - with the K word.)

And the Disney cartoon, to bring this back to topic, is that leftists are taking innocent questions from a white child to a black child, and labeling them as a “micro.-aggression.” That’s quite a reach. Leftists here are saying, “well….you wouldn’t let your child ask a fat person why he’s fat, would you?” Well, that’s different…..being fat is seen as a negative. Do we want to teach children to shhhh…..don’t ask anything about blackness? Why not? There’s nothing negative about being black is there, so why not?

And again, it’s always that the whites are the bad ones and the blacks can do no wrong. Where is the cartoon showing a black teen slamming an elderly Orthodox Jew to the ground, and telling kids that we shouldn’t commit a “micro-aggression” like that? Why is Curried Goat saying it hurts a black woman’s feelings to ask to touch her hair - I’m appalled by that thought, btw - but when a poster says how a black spit in her face, he sarcastically says, “ooooh….did you feelings get hurt.”

I get the same thing from blacks and white leftists when I describe decidedly antisemitic behavior, the response is “Jews need to stop playing the victim card.” So what we have are people who are up in arms against even the slight perception of a racist comment who shrug the shoulders, or worse, mock them for mentioning it, when bigotry is perpetrated against others.

So to summarize, racism and bigotry is wrong against anyone, and when perpetuated against anyone. We are wading into dangerous waters when leftists claim that all whites are racists, and that blacks their victims, and that bigotry against anyone of any other group does not exist. It gives free reign to be racist, or bigoted, against anyone - as long as he’s not black.
Jim Crow policies existed in every geographical region of America.

Try looking up what Jackie Robinson experienced while growing up in Pasadena, California, in case you are interested.

And where did I mention "leftists" or those on what is called the "right"?

I don't happen to be political in any way at all, because I see no value on either side whatsoever, so I'm the wrong person to tell that one political side is more or less "tolerant" than the other.

There are ignorant racists from BOTH sides of the political spectrum, and that will never change.

When I experienced what I did, I saw bigotry and ignorance from both "political" sides.

You obviously have a personal vendetta with those who you perceive to be on the "left" side of the political spectrum.

What I experienced, and what many of those who look like me experienced had nothing to do with "politics" at all.

It was all about their IGNORANCE and BIGOTRY.

Those two distinctions have nothing to do with one's personal politics as far as I'm concerned.

Just to be clear, I don't view ALL white people as racist, and ALL black people do not despise ALL white people, and frankly, IMO, those who think either way are alarmist who are just wrong.

My point is that HISTORY cannot be altered and it should be discussed openly and honestly, no matter what their age is.
Sugar coating the truth and wishing it away has never been beneficial to anyone.

And those who cannot accept that for what it is, are possibly a little too fragile for today's society.

Not as cliche as white people complaining about the discussion of racism.

Go and tell that to the white people complaining about the discussion of racism because I’m not. I’ve made it clear from the beginning that my problem is false or hasty accusations of racism. You know, like yours.
Is too much to ask for whites to stop hiding behind the few instances of those and address the very real effects of white racism on minority communities?

I don’t know, ask the ones who are.
No. I'm not playing that game. You're never going to agree that you're a racist and by the way you discuss racism I'm never going to be convinced you're not. You're just going to have to deal with people thinking you're a racist like I laugh off you're opinion that "woke" has become overused and cliche.

Meaning: I can’t cite any specifics because my assessment is based on emotion and the fact that you simply disagreed with me about a video.

Do you remember why I told you I hated those words? It was because you fucking ASKED ME. Then when I answered your question you assumed it was because I’m racist anyway.

If you assumed it was because I’m racist, why did you fucking ask the question in the first place?
Agreeing that morality is subjective is agreeing there is no right and wrong and it's all just opinion you moron.

Which means your opinion of me as racist is just that, an opinion, right?
Because this thread isn't about a random black person spitting on you and we have no idea whether it was due to racism.

Then that means it’s not about white kids asking to touch a black woman’s hair and we have no idea whether that was due to racism either.

See how that works?
Again boo fucking hoo. If you're not going to have empathy for the experiences of others don't expect them to have empathy for you.

So do you expect me to take you seriously about kids touching black women’s hair after this?
Who's outraged other than you all crying over the children's video? I'm here laughing at you clowns, not the one complaining about its existence.

No, you’re just complaining about harmless white kids asking to touch your hair.
And I said you weren't the arbiter of other people's embarrassment and discomfort.

And I asked you if minorities are ashamed of their skin color and if so, why.
Let's stop right here and celebrate that we can agree the original ended amicably. I really don't care about your imaginary fanfiction version.

I still say that the video was not a good example of “microagression”. In fact, I don’t think it was at all. It was a curious kid making an observation about the difference in skin color between his friend and his mother.
Being more angry at fad terms rather than listening to and learning from the experience others is what convinced me you were a racist.

What in thee holy fuck gave you the idea I don’t listen to and learn from the experiences of others? Just because I disagreed with you about a children’s video?
So you understand the history but think black people should just put up with it?

Did I say any such thing?
Sure it would, since the source of the uncomfortablness is being made to feel strange and not the hair itself.

There’s a simple solution for such a thing: don’t allow someone else to make you feel strange, especially a kid who probably doesn’t know better to begin with.

You keep telling me “Boo Hoo” while at the same time telling me a child can make you feel strange, uncomfortable and ashamed of your skin color. Jesus.
We're talking about a children's video. Adults shouldn't give a shit about the opinions of assclowns but we can't expect children to not be affected by the opinions of their peers in the same way because they are children.

I repeat: pride is a choice. What’s more, it should be taught to children.
What's inappropriate about pointing out his mother is a lot heavier than his own?

He didn’t.
No, that still isn't irony you dumbass, that just pointing out racism where it exists.

Right...in Jamaica by Jamaicans and in the U.S. by blacks and whites. Yet you’re lecturing me about racism, going as far as to assess me as racist because I disagreed with you on a point in a children’s video.

Go and tell that to the white people complaining about the discussion of racism because I’m not. I’ve made it clear from the beginning that my problem is false or hasty accusations of racism. You know, like yours.
Or discussions from Black perspectives like the innocent video... because you're a racist.
Meaning: I can’t cite any specifics because my assessment is based on emotion and the fact that you simply disagreed with me about a video.
Meaning: Racism is largely subjective since what makes a person's actions racist requires knowing their intent and what's in their heart. Like you telling me I'm only interested in "appearing woke", that's your opinion. You don't see me here ridiculously asking you to prove it do you? 😄
Do you remember why I told you I hated those words? It was because you fucking ASKED ME. Then when I answered your question you assumed it was because I’m racist anyway.
Yes, that's my opinion of you you crying clown, accept it and move on with your life.
Which means your opinion of me as racist is just that, an opinion, right?
And your opinion of me and the videos creators is just that, your opinion.
Then that means it’s not about white kids asking to touch a black woman’s hair and we have no idea whether that was due to racism either.
No one in the video called the white kid a racist.
So do you expect me to take you seriously about kids touching black women’s hair after this?
I don't care what you do or don't take seriously random internet assclown. Why would I? 😄
No, you’re just complaining about harmless white kids asking to touch your hair.
Nope. I'm not a black woman and I shave my head pretty low so I don't have hair for people to touch. I'm explaining to you that white people asking to touch black women's hair is a thing that happens.
And I asked you if minorities are ashamed of their skin color and if so, why.
And I explained to you we are talking about children being made to feel uncomfortable with their skin. It's simple concept to grasp like little girls being made to feel ugly and insecure if they don't match some standard created by the media.
I still say that the video was not a good example of “microagression”. In fact, I don’t think it was at all. It was a curious kid making an observation about the difference in skin color between his friend and his mother.
You're also not a black person so you don't know how those questions and assumptions make black children feel.
What in thee holy fuck gave you the idea I don’t listen to and learn from the experiences of others? Just because I disagreed with you about a children’s video?
It's more the way you disagreed that gives that impression.
There’s a simple solution for such a thing: don’t allow someone else to make you feel strange, especially a kid who probably doesn’t know better to begin with.
Oh yea, that's simple for solution for someone who's never had kids. Everyone knows you snap your fingers and just like that problem solved. 😄
You keep telling me “Boo Hoo” while at the same time telling me a child can make you feel strange, uncomfortable and ashamed of your skin color. Jesus.
Where did I say a child can make me feel strange? I'm referring to children making other children uncomfortable. I'm telling you boo hoo because you're an adult. Suck it up.
I repeat: pride is a choice. What’s more, it should be taught to children.
And it is, we're also going to teach your white children not to ask those types of questions. We can do both.
Right...in Jamaica by Jamaicans and in the U.S. by blacks and whites. Yet you’re lecturing me about racism, going as far as to assess me as racist because I disagreed with you on a point in a children’s video.
Which isn't irony you fucking moron, it's just a multi faceted discussion on racism.

Nobody is banning the teaching of history. Students are still being taught the history of slavery, and how hundreds of thousands of whites died freeing the slaves.

What isn’t being taught is the anti-white, anti-American hate being cemented by leftists in the desire to get whites to hate themselves and go along with the destruction of our society.
Funny...that never was taught. But we can count on rightists to do whatever they can to prevent the discussion of "uncomfortable" ideas also known as "history"....bless their authoritarian little hearts.

Funny...that never was taught. But we can count on rightists to do whatever they can to prevent the discussion of "uncomfortable" ideas also known as "history"....bless their authoritarian little hearts.
Bull. Shit. Show where history is not being taught in every school. Or is this just the usual from a proven liar like you? It’s woke assholes like you who want to rewrite history because YOU don’t like how it really was. Damn your lying Un-American black hearts.

Jim Crow policies existed in every geographical region of America.

Try looking up what Jackie Robinson experienced while growing up in Pasadena, California, in case you are interested.

And where did I mention "leftists" or those on what is called the "right"?

I don't happen to be political in any way at all, because I see no value on either side whatsoever, so I'm the wrong person to tell that one political side is more or less "tolerant" than the other.

There are ignorant racists from BOTH sides of the political spectrum, and that will never change.

When I experienced what I did, I saw bigotry and ignorance from both "political" sides.

You obviously have a personal vendetta with those who you perceive to be on the "left" side of the political spectrum.

What I experienced, and what many of those who look like me experienced had nothing to do with "politics" at all.

It was all about their IGNORANCE and BIGOTRY.

Those two distinctions have nothing to do with one's personal politics as far as I'm concerned.

Just to be clear, I don't view ALL white people as racist, and ALL black people do not despise ALL white people, and frankly, IMO, those who think either way are alarmist who are just wrong.

My point is that HISTORY cannot be altered and it should be discussed openly and honestly, no matter what their age is.
Sugar coating the truth and wishing it away has never been beneficial to anyone.

And those who cannot accept that for what it is, are possibly a little too fragile for today's society.
OK….

1) I understand that has been is a lot of historical bigotry against blacks, and

2) I‘m also glad to hear that you don’t hate all white people.

But that’s not what the thread is about. It’s about the one-sided approach that the left is taking (that’s why I’m criticizing the left) regarding racism. Every message - even a cartoon designed for three-yeae-old white children! - is focused solely on how whites are racist, even at some fabricated ”micro-aggression” level. CRT takes it even once step further, advancing the theory that whites are racist by virtue of their birth - which is a very racist attitude toward whites. (Assigning a negative, hateful trait to people simply by being born a specific race is the very definition of racism.)

There is never a recognition of the racism that Is directed against whites, from blacks. And that’s because the left divides people into two groups - the oppressors and the oppressed, with the whites in the former group, and the blacks in the latter. And whites, other than the self-loathing whites on the left pushing their entire narrative, are fed up with it.

What is telling here, on a thread that focuses on a cartoon blaming - who else? - whites for racism, we are back to how awful whites have been to blacks. So while we are pointing out, in frustration, our fatigue with the one-sided “whites are racist to blacks,“ we are somehow back to…..you guessed it….how awful whites have been to blacks.

Slavery was never taught in your school? I find that hard to believe.

Actually, I was taught in the public school system that " brave and noble" white soldiers fought the Civil War strictly to free slaves from bondage.

What I was NOT taught was that there were also 180,000 black soldiers who also fought for the Union in an attempt to secure their freedom, and be viewed as worthy American citizens.

Actually, I was taught in the public school system that " brave and noble" white soldiers fought the Civil War strictly to free slaves from bondage.

What I was NOT taught was that there were also 180,000 black soldiers who also fought for the Union in an attempt to secure their freedom, and be viewed as worthy American citizens.
Yup…that wasn’t part of my curriculum either. But then…I relieved at least we weren’t required to hear alternative “sides” to issues such as slavery or the Holocaust which is what some of these poorly defined and overly broad new laws demand.

Forum List

Back