New Disney Cartoon Displays Marxist Black Symbol and Teaches About White Toddlers’ Mixro-Aggressions

You constantly reference racist tropes, this isn’t anything new. Horrible day or not, when you resort to “brain washed leftists” it is just another cop out.

Did you see the Smithsonian exhibit?
Did you watch the cartoon in question?
Yes, and yes.

Thank you.

Was that chart on white traits the only thing you got out of the exhibit?
What I got out of it is that the idiot leftists took every possible negative stereotype of blacks and confirmed them by assigning the opposite trait to whites.

What I got out of it is that the idiot leftists took every possible negative stereotype of blacks and confirmed them by assigning the opposite trait to whites.

That is it? When we visited the museum there was so much more. I never even noticed that.

That is it? When we visited the museum there was so much more. I never even noticed that.
You’re talking about the museum in general? The museum was great, and I’ve been more than once. I thought you asked what I got out of the racist Traits of Whiteness exhibit. What I got out of THAT is that the “woke” leftists are nuts.

You’re talking about the museum in general? The museum was great, and I’ve been more than once. I thought you asked what I got out of the racist Traits of Whiteness exhibit. What I got out of THAT is that the “woke” leftists are nuts.
I was talking about it in general.

What a load of bullshit.
Normally, I would not waste a single word on an uneducated idiot, like you.

However, I will make an exception.

Just one time.

They DID NOT teach THIS in public schools in the 50's and 60's.

Feel free to dispute it with FACTS.

If you are capable of doing so.

Normally, I would not waste a single word on an uneducated idiot, like you.

However, I will make an exception.

Just one time.

They DID NOT teach THIS in public schools in the 50's and 60's.

Feel free to dispute it with FACTS.

If you are capable of doing so.

So you say.

Are you 70-80 years old then?

I doubt it. So your personal attack was followed by a lie then?

I could care less what was taught 70 years ago, I know that 30 years ago it damn well was taught. From then until today. So your bullshit is EXACTLY that, bullshit. Just like I called it.

But you should not bother to waste any more words, you have precious few to spare.

Or discussions from Black perspectives like the innocent video... because you're a racist.

The boy was Hispanic dumbass.
Meaning: Racism is largely subjective since what makes a person's actions racist requires knowing their intent and what's in their heart. Like you telling me I'm only interested in "appearing woke", that's your opinion. You don't see me here ridiculously asking you to prove it do you? 😄
I never said a fucking thing about you only being interested in "appearing woke" you goddamned liar.
Yes, that's my opinion of you you crying clown, accept it and move on with your life.

Then, again, why did you ask the question?

I'm betting that you waffled and made a kneejerk assessment because you didn't expect me to actually answer the question, did you?

Something else you should know: minorities are not the only ones using these fad words and phrases. In fact, I daresay that self righteous white wokelillies use them more than blacks. In any case, I wasn't even thinking of blacks when I talked about people using them.
And your opinion of me and the videos creators is just that, your opinion.

I never expressed an opinion about you or the video creators. Jesus Christ.
No one in the video called the white kid a racist.

What's your point?
I don't care what you do or don't take seriously random internet assclown. Why would I? 😄
Then why are you boo hooing to me about kids touching your hair?
Nope. I'm not a black woman and I shave my head pretty low so I don't have hair for people to touch. I'm explaining to you that white people asking to touch black women's hair is a thing that happens.

You sure do whine about it a lot.
And I explained to you we are talking about children being made to feel uncomfortable with their skin. It's simple concept to grasp like little girls being made to feel ugly and insecure if they don't match some standard created by the media.

Well hog gravy and chitlins! Welcome to the world of children where no difference goes unpunished.
You're also not a black person so you don't know how those questions and assumptions make black children feel.

And you're not white so you don't know how those false and impetuous assumptions of racism makes whites feel.
It's more the way you disagreed that gives that impression.

Now we're getting somewhere. So it's not necessarily that I disagree that the video was an example of microagression but the way I disagreed about it makes me racist?
Oh yea, that's simple for solution for someone who's never had kids. Everyone knows you snap your fingers and just like that problem solved. 😄

Somebody has to teach minority children to feel comfortable in their skin and with their hair and it sure as hell won't be white people. It's not a fast solution but it is simple.
Where did I say a child can make me feel strange?

It's certainly making you feel something because you keep whining about it.
I'm referring to children making other children uncomfortable. I'm telling you boo hoo because you're an adult. Suck it up.

That's good advice for you too. You're the one calling a simple observation by a child a "microaggression".

Speaking of which, on top of being misused and overused, it is a misnomer. "Aggression" implies that the intent is to do harm and/or comes from anger, resentment, dislike or frustration. Nothing about the white kid's words or actions in the video suggest any kind of aggression or ill will.

And it is, we're also going to teach your white children not to ask those types of questions. We can do both.

Good, great. So what the fuck are you here bitching about it for?
Which isn't irony you fucking moron, it's just a multi faceted discussion on racism.

Telling me that Jamaicans are guilty of racism while lecturing me on white racism is irony you idiot. At the very least it is blatant hypocrisy.

So you say.

Are you 70-80 years old then?

I doubt it. So your personal attack was followed by a lie then?

I could care less what was taught 70 years ago, I know that 30 years ago it damn well was taught. From then until today. So your bullshit is EXACTLY that, bullshit. Just like I called it.

But you should not bother to waste any more words, you have precious few to spare.

Personal attack? ROFLMAO!

If I someone makes an idiotic statement to me, I have a tendency to call it what it is, so take it however you wish to.

I don't care what you were taught 30 years ago. School curriculums evolve over time, or didn't you know that?

If you were in grade school 30 years ago, you certainly have not grown up much at all since then, have you?

What I stated was that this was not taught in public schools when I attended.

What YOU were taught has nothing to do with what I was taught.

Do you understand now?

Try taking a remedial course in basic comprehension.

Last edited:
OK….

1) I understand that has been is a lot of historical bigotry against blacks, and

2) I‘m also glad to hear that you don’t hate all white people.

But that’s not what the thread is about. It’s about the one-sided approach that the left is taking (that’s why I’m criticizing the left) regarding racism. Every message - even a cartoon designed for three-yeae-old white children! - is focused solely on how whites are racist, even at some fabricated ”micro-aggression” level. CRT takes it even once step further, advancing the theory that whites are racist by virtue of their birth - which is a very racist attitude toward whites. (Assigning a negative, hateful trait to people simply by being born a specific race is the very definition of racism.)

There is never a recognition of the racism that Is directed against whites, from blacks. And that’s because the left divides people into two groups - the oppressors and the oppressed, with the whites in the former group, and the blacks in the latter. And whites, other than the self-loathing whites on the left pushing their entire narrative, are fed up with it.

What is telling here, on a thread that focuses on a cartoon blaming - who else? - whites for racism, we are back to how awful whites have been to blacks. So while we are pointing out, in frustration, our fatigue with the one-sided “whites are racist to blacks,“ we are somehow back to…..you guessed it….how awful whites have been to blacks.

OK….

1) I understand that has been is a lot of historical bigotry against blacks, and

2) I‘m also glad to hear that you don’t hate all white people.

But that’s not what the thread is about. It’s about the one-sided approach that the left is taking (that’s why I’m criticizing the left) regarding racism. Every message - even a cartoon designed for three-yeae-old white children! - is focused solely on how whites are racist, even at some fabricated ”micro-aggression” level. CRT takes it even once step further, advancing the theory that whites are racist by virtue of their birth - which is a very racist attitude toward whites. (Assigning a negative, hateful trait to people simply by being born a specific race is the very definition of racism.)

There is never a recognition of the racism that Is directed against whites, from blacks. And that’s because the left divides people into two groups - the oppressors and the oppressed, with the whites in the former group, and the blacks in the latter. And whites, other than the self-loathing whites on the left pushing their entire narrative, are fed up with it.

What is telling here, on a thread that focuses on a cartoon blaming - who else? - whites for racism, we are back to how awful whites have been to blacks. So while we are pointing out, in frustration, our fatigue with the one-sided “whites are racist to blacks,“ we are somehow back to…..you guessed it….how awful whites have been to blacks.

Speaking ONLY for myself, I don't hate ANYONE.

I would not grant anyone enough influence over my emotions to waste my time by hating them.
If a person happens to be despicable, at some point, Karma will eventually catch up with them.

I completely understand what this thread is about.

You obviously feel that you are "under attack" from what you define as "leftist"

As I mentioned in a prior statement, I'm not political and have no loyalty to either side, so I'm the wrong person to engage with regarding who is right or wrong based on if they identify as either "left or right".

Either they are right or wrong which has no bearing IMO on whether they lean left or lean right.

There are people out there whose entire existence seems to revolve around disliking those who they define as "leftist" or those on the "right". Personally, I see that as a waste of valuable time, and prefer to judge people as individuals based on their character and their actions.

Not how they identify politically.

JMO.

Just when you think the leftists can’t sink any further with their racial division, now they have a cartoon that explains to the little ones how white toddlers guilty of micro-aggressions against the downtrodden black toddlers. And in a nod to our new superior black race, they kick it off with the Marxist black power symbol.

I think a better way to educate black kids about racism would be to have Dame Helen Mirren read the texts of your racist posts. Or maybe Fran Drescher.

Teaching toddlers that whites are oppressors, starting with micro-aggressions by racist white 4-year-olds, is far from a non-issue.

Seems that is a good place to start. Racism is learned at an early age.

So what’s it doing in a cartoon for four-year-olds? A little early to start indoctrinating them with the falsehood that blacks are oppressed people.

when would be a good time to start teaching them the realities of American history and culture?

I know you have hostility toward religion, since you’re a liberal, but the two are not comparable. One teaches the history of a people and instills good values, and this cartoon teaches toddlers that whites are bad to blacks, and that whites have to change.

Actually, religion has had a long history of crusades, Jihads, inquistions, witch-burnings, homophobia, and yes, racism.

What's the worst thing about sensitivity training. "Waahhh, Mommy, Jamal accused me of a microaggression!"

It depends. In Liberal Land, when blacks attacks orthodox Jews, or when Hitler exterminates millions of Jews, it has nothing to do with antisemitism. But when a cop shoots a defiant black man who is going for a knife in his car, it’s racism.

Why are you still whining about something that happened in another country 80 years ago? Talk about milking something.

Yup. Now a little kid innocently noticing that his friend’s mother is a different color is being “micro-aggressive.” They are really looking hard for examples of all this racism that’s everywhere.

But most racism IS subtle. If we were just limited to noxious bigots like you, then we could contain it. But it's the little things that are the bigger problem.

If white people have all the levers of power, left to their own devices, they are going to favor people who remind them of themselves.

Speaking of hate crimes, did you know that a Jew is more likely to be the victim of a hate crime than a black, and that often the attacker is black himself? Yet now in Liberal Land, they are so intent on having people believe that racism is a wide, systemic problem and that whites their oppressors, that they are hunting for so-called micro-aggressions, while of course downplaying the rise in antisemitism - often telling a Jew to stop playing the victim if she mentions it,

Hey, I'd have absolutely no problem declaring being a member of a hate group a crime, like they do in Germany today, or the UK. But you wingnuts would be the first ones decrying it.

Of course, your statement is just false... Let's review what the FBI has to say.

Bias against African Americans overwhelmingly comprised the largest category of race-based hate crime incidents, with a total of 56% of race-based hate crimes being motivated by anti-Black bias.

The scary thing is that a major way they decide who the oppressors are is based on who is more successful in life (as a group average.) Jews, of course, are more successful because we value education as a top priority, and the associated traits of discipline, motivation, and hard work. Whites are apparently successful, based on that Smithsonian exhibit, because of “bad” whiteness traits such as respecting authority, working hard, belong polite, sticking to a schedule, and using proper grammar.

Except no one has claimed that.

Whites are more successful because they created the country be exterminating the Native Americans, then using black labor to enrich themselves.

I hope it’s not too late to reverse things once we reclaim the Congress.

If this is the kinds of things you are going to be whining about, it won't take you long to remind people why we threw you out to start with.

What amazes me is all the stupid white people who go along with the One Percenters screwing them because they play on their racial, religious, and sexual fears.

And now I present, "White Fragility, the Motion Picture".

Yes…thats the woke way. We whites are expected to sit by quietly while all sorts of favoritism is bestowed on blacks, and keep our yaps shut.

Um, yeah, about that. Whites have had favoritism for 400 years... where someone can come off the boat from Germany in 1925 like my grandfather did and STILL be ahead on the social/economic scale in front of blacks.

I've seen ONE instance in my life where a person of color got promoted to a position beyond her capabilities. Now, if I were you, I'd be truly upset about this. But I've seen far more white people advanced because they were a relative of the boss, the boss' drinking buddy, was sleeping with the boss, etc.

This is the problem with white privilege, it compounds on itself.

All sorts of laws and policies are being adjusted to specifically advantage blacks. That is what is behind this decriminalization wave we see now. In NY, armed robbery is now a misdemeanor, and why? Because blacks are disproportionately in prison. So Instead of working in blacks stopping their criminal activity, they think “hey, let’s make crimes legal and then blacks won’t be going to prison in such massive numbers.”

Actually, the main reason why they are decriminalizing non-violent crimes is because we just don't have the room in prison to put them anymore. We lock up 2 million people in this country, yet we aren't really any safer, are we? So now we have to let out the Armed Robber who didn't hurt anyone to make room for the ax-murderer who did.

Compare that to the fate of a white woman. She is facing a prison term of as much as a year because she left her 4-year-old in the care of her 14-year old, and the kid walked out of the house and to the neighbor’s house to plat with his friend. The mother of the friend called the police, and now she’s being charged with child endangerment. In the meantime, blacks can loot and commit armed robbery, and it’s a simple misdemeanor.

You mean, GASP, we considered the welfare of a child MORE important than property. That sounds terrible!!!

Since you didn't give a link to the story, I had to look it up, and yup, it's worse than what you portrayed it as.

According to the criminal complaint, the 4-year-old boy showed up at a neighbor’s apartment just before 7 a.m. and told the woman his mother was not home.

The deputy says he found the living conditions to be dirty and less than desirable for human occupancy.

Law enforcement interviewed and took statements from several neighbors.

One told law enforcement she heard a loud argument and fighting at the apartment next door around 1 a.m.

There are some very evil, racist people trying to turn whites into the inferior race. It’s like 1930s Georgia, but in reverse.

Um, yeah, let me do a check on that.

Checking my skin. Yup, still as pasty-white as ever!

Checking my privilege. Yup, still have it. Still more likely to be considered for a job, still less likely to be pulled over by a cop on a pretext, etc.

Take you hate somewhere else you pig

1644925332575.png

Because that is exactly how it sounds when they say it. We’ve been hearing and seeing people screaming “racism” over the last ten years or so for the stupidest reasons and people are getting tired of it.

As for the word “microagression” itself, I in fact hate the term, just as I hate the terms “woke” or “tone deaf” or any idiotic fad phrase they come up with to make themselves appear more hip and virtuous than they are.

I know, man, it gets hard to justify police shooting black children when you have to deal with being called on "microaggressions".

Thank you. I have that poster on ignore, but I can tell by your responses what he’s saying.

His remark “as long as WHITES refuse to listen” does indeed show the problem with this entire situation: Leftists, as you note, have come right out and admitted that only whites can be racist - and they strike back hard at any white who objects to that. Ironically, they double down and call such a white person “racist!!!” if they in any way imply that it’s a two-way, and that blacks are contributing to problems of racism. Having a leader of BLM, for example, threaten to “burn the system down unless whites give us what we demand” is creating hostility - and reveals the inner attitude of a black racist.

Gee, what were black people demanding that was so unreasonable? That police be held accountable when they murder black people without cause?

There is an argument to be made that only whites can be racist because only whites have the institutional power to create systematic racism. I could run into a black person who hates me because I am white, but he will rarely have any ability to have an effect on my life. So his hate can only extend to whatever brief time we encounter each other. On the other hand, white racism is institutionalized. It permeates academia, business and law enforcement.

I don't entirely agree with this argument, it's generally wrong to hate anyone on the basis of race. (I do not extend the same courtesy to religion, because religion is a choice.)

The Left goes even further than that, though. Not only is it only whites who can be racist, they are modifying definitions to say that only blacks can be victims of racism. (That is why Whoopi, for example, had problems acknowledging that the Holocaust was related to antisemitism. She sees the world as black or white, and Jews falling into the latter category.)

Or she saw the Holocaust as what it was.. white people (Germans) killing other white people (Not just Jews, but also Gypsies, Slavs, Communists, Socialists, homosexuals and the disabled). The Nazis also allied themselves to non-white people who had similar goals (the Japanese).

And that is a dangerous mindset: essentially denying that any actions or speech against whites, if by blacks, is racist or hateful - and setting up a wide berth in which blacks can do no wrong (while whites can do no right - unless they come around to “admitting” that whites are the entirety of the problem.)

That's kind of reductionist... and you only get there by ignoring the whole of American History..

Finally, back to the video: it is a solution in search of a problem, and the very fact that white children are being admonished as committing micro-aggressions when there is no such “aggression” involved not only shows how far the Left has to go to prove to little white children that they are being micro-racist. It is setting up young white children to feel they are being bad. Whatever happened to the leftist concern about “gold stars for everyone” for self-esteem?

Maybe we can give out gold stars for white fragility!

I’ve heard this distinction made between liberals and the left, and I don’t get it. The entire Democrat side of the House is going along with this racist nonsense - not trying to destroy it. Didn’t Pelosi, and Schumer, and the other leaders don African garb and get down on their knees to bow before the Victimized Blacks and beg forgiveness for the Horrible Racist White Race? That display was disgusting. Americans bow to NOBODY.

Wow. This is what you are upset about, that they took a moment to recognize that police misconduct is a bad thing? Really?

And remember, we still apparently have 40% of people (which would be close to ALL Democrats) who approve of Biden despite his race-baiting scoldings….telling those of us opposed to the voting fraud act that we side with Jim Crow and other racists…..that the jury was wrong to acquit a “white supremacist” Kyle…..that we would put blacks back in chains I’d we could….and so on.

Except there was no voter fraud, this is just creating another obstacle for poor people to vote because you don't like they way they vote.

If you spent half the time on persuading people you spend on trying to suppress their votes, you might be getting somewhere.

Republican Governor Youngkin did not win because such a big percentage of Democrats objected to the far-left racist nonsense. Just look at the Northern Virginia counties where the “parents need to butt out of the schools” Maculiffe won by a comfortable margin.

Has more to do with Virginia almost ALWAYS goes to the opposing party

Forum List

Back