New Disney Cartoon Displays Marxist Black Symbol and Teaches About White Toddlers’ Mixro-Aggressions

Personal attack? ROFLMAO!

If I someone makes an idiotic statement to me, I have a tendency to call it what it is, so take it however you wish to.

I don't care what you were taught 30 years ago. School curriculums evolve over time, or didn't you know that?

If you were in grade school 30 years ago, you certainly have not grown up much at all since then, have you?

What I stated was that this was not taught in public schools when I attended.

What YOU were taught has nothing to do with what I was taught.

Do you understand now?

Try taking a remedial course in basic comprehension.
So you CLAIM this wasn't taught in ANY public school. And you can prove this right? What you CLAIM has nothing to do with the reality of what is taught. If you actually bothered showing up for class that day. When you spout blatant bullshit, expect to be called out on it.

So you CLAIM this wasn't taught in ANY public school. And you can prove this right? What you CLAIM has nothing to do with the reality of what is taught. If you actually bothered showing up for class that day. When you spout blatant bullshit, expect to be called out on it.
I was taught that there were black soldiers fighting with the Union. These leftists are acting as though this was some well-kept secret.

SMGDH at how ignorant you are.

I stated very clearly that it was not taught in public schools in the
50's and 60'.

if you're going to quote what i stated at least be honest and include the entirety of what I stated.

Furthermore, I never missed a day of class,
couldn't because my father was an educator and school was my top priority.

And I likely did far better in school than you, judging by your obviouls inability to read and comprehend.

If you go back and take a moment and try reading and comprehending for once you will see that....maybe.

However, I seriously doubt it.

SMGDH at how ignorant you are.

I stated very clearly that it was not taught in public schools in the
50's and 60'.

if you're going to quote what i stated at least be honest and include the entirety of what I stated.

Furthermore, I never missed a day of class,
couldn't because my father was an educator and school was my top priority.

And I likely did far better in school than you, judging by your obviouls inability to read and comprehend.

If you go back and take a moment and try reading and comprehending for once you will see that....maybe.

However, I seriously doubt it.
Well ignorant one, YOU thumbs downed my post stating that history is taught in schools. Perhaps YOU need a comprehension course. Don’t compare your schooling with mine. You’ll lose. Since you couldn’t understand it, I’ll type slower this time. YOU claim this wasn’t taught. YOU can not speak for EVERY school. YOU can not prove your obvious lie.

Well ignorant one, YOU thumbs downed my post stating that history is taught in schools. Perhaps YOU need a comprehension course. Don’t compare your schooling with mine. You’ll lose. Since you couldn’t understand it, I’ll type slower this time. YOU claim this wasn’t taught. YOU can not speak for EVERY school. YOU can not prove your obvious lie.

Nor can you disprove what was Not taught in the schools that I attended NOR anyone that I know attended during the time frame referenced.

I was taught that there were black soldiers fighting with the Union. These leftists are acting as though this was some well-kept secret.

Really?

1644964618527.png

I was too. And if I remember correctly memorials to those soldiers were vandalized by BLM and ANTIFA during the Floyd riots. So …not sure why they are even brining it up they clearly don’t care about them.

I don’t have to disprove anything. If you actually went to school, you’d know it’s on YOU to prove your statements.

If you could read, you would have noticed that I clearly referred to the 50's and 60's and not anytime after that period.

It's obvious that you are the one here who has a comprehension issue.

Just when you think the leftists can’t sink any further with their racial division, now they have a cartoon that explains to the little ones how white toddlers guilty of micro-aggressions against the downtrodden black toddlers. And in a nod to our new superior black race, they kick it off with the Marxist black power symbol.

The current group running Disney has old Walt spinning in his grave. They do not care about Family values anymore

Just when you think the leftists can’t sink any further with their racial division, now they have a cartoon that explains to the little ones how white toddlers guilty of micro-aggressions against the downtrodden black toddlers. And in a nod to our new superior black race, they kick it off with the Marxist black power symbol.

Wow. This is even more of a stretch than when you guys lost it about Mr. Potato Head's dick or had that meltdown over the Green M&Ms shoes.

The current group running Disney has old Walt spinning in his grave. They do not care about Family values anymore
Disney’s last crappy animated movie was boring with forgettable music…yet was nominated for an Oscar. Apparently today’s generation will watch anything weather it sucks or not.

Personal attack? ROFLMAO!

If I someone makes an idiotic statement to me, I have a tendency to call it what it is, so take it however you wish to.

I don't care what you were taught 30 years ago. School curriculums evolve over time, or didn't you know that?

If you were in grade school 30 years ago, you certainly have not grown up much at all since then, have you?

What I stated was that this was not taught in public schools when I attended.

What YOU were taught has nothing to do with what I was taught.

Do you understand now?

Try taking a remedial course in basic comprehension.
And then you claimed it was not taught 60 years ago. So, you either lied or your are 70-80 years old.

It is okay, we know you lied. It has been taught in schools across the nation for 40+ years.

This bullshit pretending that slavery and racism is somehow avoided in schools is moronic and we ALL know it is so. That is why you reverted to personal attacks and feel the need to call out your lie as idiotic.

And then you claimed it was not taught 60 years ago. So, you either lied or your are 70-80 years old.

It is okay, we know you lied. It has been taught in schools across the nation for 40+ years.

This bullshit pretending that slavery and racism is somehow avoided in schools is moronic and we ALL know it is so. That is why you reverted to personal attacks and feel the need to call out your lie as idiotic.

I have no reason to lie, and yes your statement WAS idiotic.
It is what it is, and if that hurts your feelings, too bad.

40 years ago it was 1982, and no where did I reference any era EXCEPT the 50's and 60's. It's quite puzzling that you can't comprehend that these were two different eras.

Black history being taught in public schools did not even become mandatory until 1970.

Forum List

Back