New Disney Cartoon Displays Marxist Black Symbol and Teaches About White Toddlers’ Mixro-Aggressions

What I was NOT taught was that there were also 180,000 black soldiers who also fought for the Union in an attempt to secure their freedom, and be viewed as worthy American citizens.
What a load of bullshit.
They DID NOT teach THIS in public schools in the 50's and 60's.
And then you claimed it was not taught 60 years ago. So, you either lied or your are 70-80 years old.
40 years ago it was 1982, and no where did I reference any era EXCEPT the 50's and 60's. It's quite puzzling that you can't comprehend that these were two different eras.
Quite easy to follow when you are not trying to make shit up.

I have no reason to lie, and yes your statement WAS idiotic.
And yet you did lie. You claimed it was not taught in your school. I called bullshit. You then 'backed up' your statement by appealing to what was taught in the 50's -60's which, of course, is bullshit because it has nothing to do with your school, you were not going to school in the 50's - 60's.

Now it seems you admit you were in school in the 80's. And if you are going to try and state that schools were not teaching that blacks fought in the civil war against the south then we are right back to...

BULLSHIT. And everyone here knows it is bullshit. But keep spinning. Keep trying to claim it was idiotic to point out your utter bullshit. No one is buying that claptrap.

Quite easy to follow when you are not trying to make shit up.

And yet you did lie. You claimed it was not taught in your school. I called bullshit. You then 'backed up' your statement by appealing to what was taught in the 50's -60's which, of course, is bullshit because it has nothing to do with your school, you were not going to school in the 50's - 60's.

Now it seems you admit you were in school in the 80's. And if you are going to try and state that schools were not teaching that blacks fought in the civil war against the south then we are right back to...

BULLSHIT. And everyone here knows it is bullshit. But keep spinning. Keep trying to claim it was idiotic to point out your utter bullshit. No one is buying that claptrap.

You claiming that I "lied" in fact makes YOU a liar.

How the hell would YOU know what was taught and what wasn't taught in the schools that I attended, at the time that I did?

You weren't there.

I clearly stated that the subject matter was not taught in the public schools that I PERSONALLY attended, and I referenced the 50's and the
60's simply because I attended public schools within those decades.

You are half right about one thing:

As far as me attending school in the 80's, I was in fact still IN school during that decade.

I was finishing my last semester of GRADUATE school while you were probably crawling around in diapers and licking the floor.

You can continue to try to reword what I stated, but for your reference, here is the post where I stated what I did.

If you still don't understand, get a 4th grader to help you.

I'm not you're reading tutor.

Post in thread 'New Disney Cartoon Displays Marxist Black Symbol and Teaches About White Toddlers’ Mixro-Aggressions'

Forum List

Back