New Disney Cartoon Displays Marxist Black Symbol and Teaches About White Toddlers’ Mixro-Aggressions

Actually, I was taught in the public school system that " brave and noble" white soldiers fought the Civil War strictly to free slaves from bondage.

What I was NOT taught was that there were also 180,000 black soldiers who also fought for the Union in an attempt to secure their freedom, and be viewed as worthy American citizens.
Sure.

What a load of bullshit.

This is the kind of craziness we are seeing with these laws. People are afraid now to host anything that even remotely hints at being controversial for fear of being sued. Authof

Republicans are up in arms over private entities banning free speech but have no issue using their power of the government to do so.

..and note, the Florida law even extends to private businesses.

Slavery was never taught in your school? I find that hard to believe.
This is the kind of craziness we are seeing with these laws. People are afraid now to host anything that even remotely hints at being controversial for fear of being sued. Authof

Republicans are up in arms over private entities banning free speech but have no issue using their power of the government to do so.

So on a thread about how the left treats racism as one-sided issue, and the existence of only white-against-blacks racism, and the refusal to recognize that blacks are also racist against whites, you are back to showing how the country is being racist against blacks.

So on a thread about how the left treats racism as one-sided issue, and the existence of only white-against-blacks racism, and the refusal to recognize that blacks are also racist against whites, you are back to showing how the country is being racist against blacks.
What? Not sure you are making any sense here. Is the OP supposed to be an example of racism against whites? I’m not seeing it. Nor am I talking about the “country being racist against blacks”…I am talking about this bizarre overreaction going that is reminiscent of the McCarthy era.

Anyone can be racist towards anyone. But it doesn’t really matter much unless they have the power to act on it, and thus far in our country, it has been the white majority who has had that power.

What? Not sure you are making any sense here. Is the OP supposed to be an example of racism against whites? I’m not seeing it. Nor am I talking about the “country being racist against blacks”…I am talking about this bizarre overreaction going that is reminiscent of the McCarthy era.

Anyone can be racist towards anyone. But it doesn’t really matter much unless they have the power to act on it, and thus far in our country, it has been the white majority who has had that power.
yes, the OP is an example of how racism is always one-sided: little whites being “micro-aggressive” to little blacks. It’s just another example of how it’s ALWAYS the whites’ fault. Blacks can do no wrong.

And the double standards, OMG. Let’s abolish entrance exams because they’re racist. Math is racist. Aunt Jemima is racist. There was talk by liberals in my state, before Youngkin won, of paying black teachers more than white - simply based on skin color. And this cartoon - teaching the white children to be extra careful talking to black children because “micro-aggressions“ hurt their feelings.

But what happens if a white or Jew (they can overlap, and usually do) complains about racist or antisemitic behavior, especially at the hands of a black? It’s “stop being so sensitive, whitey,” or “stop playing the victim Jew card.” We even had Whoopi refuse to admit that antisemitism had anything to do with the Holocaust!

That is what happens when you tell children that whiteness is evil.

What did you expect?

That is what happens when you tell children that whiteness is evil.

What did you expect?
And who could forget the Smithsonian exhibit entitled “Traits of Whiteness”? Some of our horrible traits are, apparently, being polite, speaking English properly, respecting authority, being on schedule, and working hard.

So I guess if I want to hire a rude, insubordinate, lazy employee who is late all the time and can‘t speak properly, I need to hire a black dude.

yes, the OP is an example of how racism is always one-sided: little whites being “micro-aggressive” to little blacks. It’s just another example of how it’s ALWAYS the whites’ fault. Blacks can do no wrong.

I haven’t actually seen it, have you? So, I can’t speak directly to it, but it sounds to me like people are really overreacting.

When anti-semitism comes up…it is almost always whites being blamed. Do you get as angry over that?

And the double standards, OMG. Let’s abolish entrance exams because they’re racist. Math is racist. Aunt Jemima is racist. There was talk by liberals in my state, before Youngkin won, of paying black teachers more than white - simply based on skin color. And this cartoon - teaching the white children to be extra careful talking to black children because “micro-aggressions“ hurt their feelings.

You always have people going to an extreme, and that includes rightists. Saying math is racist for example. On the other hand, schools have long been moving away from entrance exams because they aren’t necessarily a predictor of student success but of test taking skill and, behind that, the ability and the resources to get extra coaching In order to pass those tests. In fact there is an entire industry based on that.

Aunt Jemimah…to us she is the jolly and dated purveyor of pancakes. But what does the “mamie” represent to black folks? Maybe it is time to make a change? To put it a bit differently, how about when people use antisemitic tropes? The hooked nose, beady eyed “Jew” with a bag of mohey? Do you find it offensive?

But what happens if a white or Jew (they can overlap, and usually do) complains about racist or antisemitic behavior, especially at the hands of a black? It’s “stop being so sensitive, whitey,” or “stop playing the victim Jew card.” We even had Whoopi refuse to admit that antisemitism had anything to do with the Holocaust!
How about the claims that Jim Crowe was in the past, you guys should just get over it…or quit pulling the race card? That happens too you know.

Please explain to me how you can equate a clenched fist as being symbol of love? Aren't you missing something here?

View attachment 599438

The fist represents solidarity, with the many fingers representing many people working together in unity.
There is nothing remotely Marxist about it.
However, it has been used as a symbol of protest against discrimination, like in the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City.

220px-John_Carlos%2C_Tommie_Smith%2C_Peter_Norman_1968cr.jpg

And who could forget the Smithsonian exhibit entitled “Traits of Whiteness”? Some of our horrible traits are, apparently, being polite, speaking English properly, respecting authority, being on schedule, and working hard.

So I guess if I want to hire a rude, insubordinate, lazy employee who is late all the time and can‘t speak properly, I need to hire a black dude.
Right…so you complain about antisemitism but indulge in a racist trope. :rolleyes:

When anti-semitism comes up…it is almost always whites being blamed. Do you get as angry over that?

Please at least capitalize "Semitism".
The word "Semitic" is a proper noun, referring to a group of ancient Arab languages, of which one is Hebrew.
So if you are intending "anti-Jewish", then write that instead of "anti-Semitic", which does not mean the same thing at all.

Right…so you complain about antisemitism but indulge in a racist trope. :rolleyes:
Woosh…….

The racist trope was right from the Smithsonian exhibit on Traits of Whiteness. You don’t even get that?

I haven’t actually seen it, have you? So, I can’t speak directly to it, but it sounds to me like people are really overreacting.

You always have people going to an extreme, and that includes rightists. Saying math is racist for example. On the other hand, schools have long been moving away from entrance exams because they aren’t necessarily a predictor of student success but of test taking skill and, behind that, the ability and the resources to get extra coaching In order to pass those tests. In fact there is an entire industry based on that.

Aunt Jemimah…to us she is the jolly and dated purveyor of pancakes. But what does the “mamie” represent to black folks? Maybe it is time to make a change? To put it a bit differently, how about when people use antisemitic tropes? The hooked nose, beady eyed “Jew” with a bag of mohey? Do you find it offensive?

How about the claims that Jim Crowe was in the past, you guys should just get over it…or quit pulling the race card? That happens too you know.
You still do not get it. You are too indoctrinated.

What a cop out.
No. I know when I am dealing with a leftist so brainwashed that she doesn’t even understand the point behind the Traits of Whiteness post, so I don’t want to waste my energy. I have had a horrible day.

You miss the point.
Every one likely is racist inherently, otherwise races would not exist.
But the POINT is to not let racism harm people.
You as an individual can associate with your own race, and it harms no one.
The only harm that has to be consciously prevented, is when the majority starts to exclude or marginalize the minority.
Such as not letting them access the same institutions, like schools, clubs, etc.
Since Blacks do not control social or governmental institutions that matter, any racism they might commit, does not matter.

LOL.

That was one of the most moronic things I have seen from the kooks.

If they wanted to build a better case against woke garbage they could not have done so. Telling people that punctuality is a white value is fucking asinine.

No. I know when I am dealing with a leftist so brainwashed that she doesn’t even understand the point behind the Traits of Whiteness post, so I don’t want to waste my energy. I have had a horrible day.
You constantly reference racist tropes, this isn’t anything new. Horrible day or not, when you resort to “brain washed leftists” it is just another cop out.

Did you see the Smithsonian exhibit?
Did you watch the cartoon in question?

Please at least capitalize "Semitism".
The word "Semitic" is a proper noun, referring to a group of ancient Arab languages, of which one is Hebrew.
So if you are intending "anti-Jewish", then write that instead of "anti-Semitic", which does not mean the same thing at all.
I mean anti-Semitic which in todays parlance refers to the Jewish people.

LOL.

That was one of the most moronic things I have seen from the kooks.

If they wanted to build a better case against woke garbage they could not have done so. Telling people that punctuality is a white value is fucking asinine.
If I didn’t know better, I would have thought it was an exhibit by the KKK - not a bunch of anti-racist leftists.

Forum List

Back