New data indicates america on the verge of civil war and neither side will back off

You probably couldn't handle a club if it was stuck your butt.
Yeah, probably right but I bet your got that posture and contortionism down pat pretty damned well.
Says the man sitting on his favorite toy .

You know, projection is so unbecoming, but in your case it might actually rate as charming.

My favorite toy is a Buick Lucerne and it is siting in the driveway.
Awwww man, I'm a happy guy, I don't think I can scowl for 50 years!
You come across as a happy guy.
The other part of a cold civil war is to buy guns for your neighbours, the guy across the road buys guns for his neighbours...and then watch the neighbours fight each other.
My dumbass redneck neighbors already have more guns than people that dumb should be allowed to own.

Is that why your kids have access to the weapons they need to shoot up schools.
My weapons are secured and my kids are educated in their proper use. Which is not shooting up schools.

How about yours?

Mine are in college and I doubt if they are thinking about shooting up the school.
We hope not, now why did you imply mine were?

The way I vision the next civil war will be fought will be like how the IRA and Protestants in Ireland. Lots of mob-like hits and car bombings. Riots involving Antifa vs Patriots will take place in our streets, this time with guns and explosives. Hits on political foes.

Exactly......we will see some of it in the next 18 months. Progressives about to become educated on what real violence looks like.......no clue because that's how they were socialized growing up. Never engaged in anything competitive with other males. LOL......ever see those antifa guys show up at these protests with those faggy little batons? :coffee::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:. You know with 100% certainty they have never taken an ass beating in their lives like many conservatives have at one time or another. Whole lives spent trying desperately to avoid conflict......when it works it becomes highly reinforcing. Watch the YouTube vids.......every single progressive does the sucker punch/strike thing and runs like hell.:gay::gay:. Ghey.......conservatives relish the opportunity s0ns!:2up:

Bookmark your YouTube channel s0ns......shit is going to get hysterical.

That's odd ... he said it was you who did that stupid shit.
Don't be stupier than you have to be.
"Stupier?" :laughing0301:
We both know I'd need a radical lobotomy (or 2) to reach your level but don't worry about it ... you'd need one to be at RightWinger's.
Yeehaw, you found a typo.

Pat yourself on the back, there ya go.
Look at how happy it made him. I think it was the highlight of his day.
I take it the irony of your idiotic comrade falling on his face while trying to insult me flew way over your pinhead as well as his. :lol:
Here, let me get you day off to a good start.

I said it first and now you're just repeating me. Win as big as Trump '16. :D
Trump won, America lost.
Not quite. Trump won and angry, bitter, petulant Clintonettes lost.
Trump won. America is now winning...
No America is not winning, just ask the farmers.
Living in denial will do you no good:

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder you bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans you consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

Thx Pres. Obama and America Was Already Great.
Fine, but Obama wasn't running for POTUS in 2016 ... Trump and Clinton were and as my previous post noted, we are doing pretty well despite your bitterness and hate.

It's you Trump Humpers that continue to constantly bring up Pres. Obama.
Nope. Read our exchange … it was you who injected Obama into the discourse. In fact, I pretty much never do but I always notice that you Trump-haters never manage to give Trump a lick of credit for what we Americans have accomplished with D.J. as POTUS (see above in bold).

The way I vision the next civil war will be fought will be like how the IRA and Protestants in Ireland. Lots of mob-like hits and car bombings. Riots involving Antifa vs Patriots will take place in our streets, this time with guns and explosives. Hits on political foes.

Exactly......we will see some of it in the next 18 months. Progressives about to become educated on what real violence looks like.......no clue because that's how they were socialized growing up. Never engaged in anything competitive with other males. LOL......ever see those antifa guys show up at these protests with those faggy little batons? :coffee::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:. You know with 100% certainty they have never taken an ass beating in their lives like many conservatives have at one time or another. Whole lives spent trying desperately to avoid conflict......when it works it becomes highly reinforcing. Watch the YouTube vids.......every single progressive does the sucker punch/strike thing and runs like hell.:gay::gay:. Ghey.......conservatives relish the opportunity s0ns!:2up:

Bookmark your YouTube channel s0ns......shit is going to get hysterical.
This:
You know..I was giving this subject some thought..and I remembered the last time our nation was as divided as now...say..1965 through 1972. A Civil War..well, not in the classic sense..but there was definitely wide-spread civil insurrection..armed confrontation and a massive clash of ideas and of culture. The Proxies of the Right..the police and the Armed Forces were employed many times--the Left used a combination of passive civil disobedience and armed resistance. Riots, snipers and Molotov cocktails were (pun intended) Liberally used.

Guess what?? The Left won! The Civil Rights movement ended Jim Crow and won legal equality..although social and cultural parity has taken longer. Women achieved legal control over their bodies..jumped into the workplace and also won legal parity and protection. The Social safety net was expanded and made to apply to everyone. The availability to obtain Food Stamps alleviated hunger. In all areas, Conservatives were pushed to the edge of irrelevance.

It was, in fact, a total rout of the Right.

Perhaps..this is just Round II?

iu
iu
You seem to think that all of the young of today are pussys...I wonder then..who is it that has been fighting our wars in the sandbox..senior citizens?
Perhaps it is you..who will be educated in what 'real' violence looks like. All humans are dangerous--we forget that at our peril.

I would also point out that it is not just the youth that hold ideals in opposition to yours. Plenty of older folk as well.

Last edited:
Trump won, America lost.
Not quite. Trump won and angry, bitter, petulant Clintonettes lost.
No America is not winning, just ask the farmers.
Living in denial will do you no good:

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder you bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans you consider to be bad.

Fine, but Obama wasn't running for POTUS in 2016 ... Trump and Clinton were and as my previous post noted, we are doing pretty well despite your bitterness and hate.

Nope. Read our exchange … it was you who injected Obama into the discourse. In fact, I pretty much never do but I always notice that you Trump-haters never manage to give Trump a lick of credit for what we Americans have accomplished with D.J. as POTUS (see above in bold).

Give me a break, there is not a day that goes by that you Trump Humpers don't mention Pres Obama. Anything that is going great is because of Trump, but when something is fucked up it is always be abuse of Pres Obama. Give me something that Trump takes success for that didn't start under Pres Obama.

Not quite. Trump won and angry, bitter, petulant Clintonettes lost.Living in denial will do you no good:

Give me a break, there is not a day that goes by that you Trump Humpers don't mention Pres Obama. Anything that is going great is because of Trump, but when something is fucked up it is always be abuse of Pres Obama. Give me something that Trump takes success for that didn't start under Pres Obama.
LOL. You just can't do it, can you. You just can't bring yourself to give Trump a lick of credit for what we Americans have accomplished with D.J. as POTUS (see above in bold). :lol:

LOL. You just can't do it, can you. You just can't bring yourself to give Trump a lick of credit for what we Americans have accomplished with D.J. as POTUS (see above in bold). :lol:

I give him credit for not fucking it up, but that remains to be seen.

Last edited:
Not quite. Trump won and angry, bitter, petulant Clintonettes lost.Living in denial will do you no good:

Minority unemployment rates, manufacturing jobs (magic wand), constant islamic terror attacks (get used to them), booming economy, energy independence, ad nauseum.

Now change your tampon. You're leaking DTS all over the floor. Just pull the string, kid.

Minority unemployment rates, manufacturing jobs (magic wand), constant islamic terror attacks (get used to them), booming economy, energy independence, ad nauseum.

Now change your tampon. You're leaking DTS all over the floor. Just pull the string, kid.

Trends that were all started before he took office, so pull your panties out your ass and get off his D, trick.

Trends that were all started before he took office, so pull your panties out your ass and get off his D, trick.
LOL. You just can't do it, can you. You just can't bring yourself to give Trump a lick of credit for what we Americans have accomplished with D.J. as POTUS. :lol:

LOL. You just can't do it, can you. You just can't bring yourself to give Trump a lick of credit for what we Americans have accomplished with D.J. as POTUS. :lol:

Thank you Pres Obama for finishing strong and Thxs Trump for not messing it up. At least not yet anyway.

Oh, I have something I could give to The Orange Virus and his deplorables...

I suppose, but they'd need tweezers and a magnifying glass to see it, Princess, and I suspect not one is interested.

Meanwhile America and Americans keep winning, much to your disdain.:

I suppose, but they'd need tweezers and a magnifying glass to see it, Princess, and I suspect not one is interested.

The Orange Virus gets no credit from me for any of it. I don't consider deplorables Americans. They are vermin. Anything else, dip shit?

The Orange Virus gets no credit from me for any of it. I don't consider deplorables Americans. They are vermin. Anything else, dip shit?
Be of good cheer ... only another 5 1/2 yrs until Trump is done but I hear ya loud and clear:

upload_2019-5-15_16-56-12.jpeg

Be of good cheer ... only another 5 1/2 yrs until Trump is done but I hear ya loud and clear:

View attachment 261008

You don't hear me. That's the problem.

Trump has created more jobs and more women are now able to focus on careers and are making money so they can travel and have nice things. It's a big time win for the nation. It's called progress.

The article in the OP is false. It wasn't Trump but Obumba.

When Obumba was prez, we were on the verge of a civil war because neither side would back off. The media claimed Obumba was a unifier, but he did the opposite. We did have riots that were racially motivated in the last half of Obumba's second term. Both Obumba and Hillary were fanning the flame for these riots and thus Trump came into power. You reap what you sow.

The Wall St. Journal had an article on it, but it has since been removed. Rush Limbaugh still has a report on it -- Obama and Hillary Want These Riots. Who's next to cause these riots? Joe Biden in 2020?

Trump has created more jobs and more women are now able to focus on careers and are making money so they can travel and have nice things. It's a big time win for the nation. It's called progress.

What specific policies and bills has he put in place that has created more jobs and don't give me the right wing talking points. Specific policies and bills.

Forum List

Back