New Corona Variant, that might be very dangerous, spreads in South Africa

Vaccine requirements are going to happen in most of the country if we don't stop this virus. The Omicron variant just might be the key. It effects younger people much more than the delta variant and has a very high transmission rate. This could translate into more vaccinations and more natural immunity. Increasing the amount natural immunity and vaccinations is very likely to stop the virus. We are certainly better off today than a year ago. 120,000 new daily cases vs 250,000 and 1500 new daily deaths vs 3700.
You may be correct. This combination should stop the virus, right when Big Pharma thinks otherwise. The fact that the virus is being transferred between the vaxxed and unvaxxed without any influence from the vaccine is justifably on the side of the Homo sapiens host. In other words, the surfaces of the mouth, nose and throat will dictate the outcome, not the dipshit vaccine’s efficacy.

You may be correct. This combination should stop the virus, right when Big Pharma thinks otherwise. The fact that the virus is being transferred between the vaxxed and unvaxxed without any influence from the vaccine is justifably on the side of the Homo sapiens host. In other words, the surfaces of the mouth, nose and throat will dictate the outcome, not the dipshit vaccine’s efficacy.
when I say the high transfer rate of the omicron variant will produce a significant natural immune response, I am not saying it will dwarf the immunity provided by the vaccines. I'm saying the combined immunity produced by both might be enough to stop the virus. While vaccine efficacy is uniformly high, natural immunity is not but it can be widespread. Natural immunity dependents on the seriousness of the illness. However, if we get enough people infected with the omicron variant the immune response may not be that strong but when added to the immune response of the vaccines, it just may be enough to stop the virus.

It is a virus. It will be here forever like every other virus. Fauci and friends are playing you for fools. We can be Jerked around forever with this kind of nonsense.
You and your conspiratorial comrades need not worry. No self respecting virus would live in you.

794,000 dead and the number growing by about 1,000 a day is not a scare tactic. It's a fact. You may choose to ignore it. That is your right. However, there are going to be more mandates that make life harder for those who choose to reject vaccines and masks. Where I live, you don't get into a restaurant or a bar without proof of vaccination and a mask.
Weird.... Where I live we go about our lives as we have always done be it vaxed or unvaxed. Some wear mask, and most don't anymore. Many vaxed, but many aren't, and life has balanced itself back out. We are getting seasonal colds and flu now, but most are getting over these event's with no problem's on their own. We recently had a virus sweep through, and many got sick, but most are over it now. Everything ain't COVID thank God, and we are getting on with life again.

That's a joke it has been proven the vaccines are not a cure.

Weird.... Where I live we go about our lives as we have always done be it vaxed or unvaxed. Some wear mask, and most don't anymore. Many vaxed, but many aren't, and life has balanced itself back out. We are getting seasonal colds and flu now, but most are getting over these event's with no problem's on their own. We recently had a virus sweep through, and many got sick, but most are over it now. Everything ain't COVID thank God, and we are getting on with life again.
That's just it. people need to get over their paranoia quit worrying about the Fauci's who want their fifteen minutes of fame just get back to your normal way of life and go on.

That's just it. people need to get over their paranoia quit worrying about the Fauci's who want their fifteen minutes of fame just get back to your normal way of life and go on.
That's what we've been doing ever since the thing started. Yes we got it, and yes we got over it, and last I checked everyone I know lived except for a few who had died because of their comorbidities involved. We're talking 99.9% lived among the co-workers, friend's, and family members that I know.

The same goes for my wife, and the people she knows, and my daughter's, and the people they know, and the same for my co-workers, and their families and friend's.

Most all are still with us except for a few.

when I say the high transfer rate of the omicron variant will produce a significant natural immune response, I am not saying it will dwarf the immunity provided by the vaccines. I'm saying the combined immunity produced by both might be enough to stop the virus. While vaccine efficacy is uniformly high, natural immunity is not but it can be widespread. Natural immunity dependents on the seriousness of the illness. However, if we get enough people infected with the omicron variant the immune response may not be that strong but when added to the immune response of the vaccines, it just may be enough to stop the virus.
You are leaving out the prophylaxis that the media also has left out, so to boycott the vaccines will increasingly become more attractive to the prisoners once they begin to learn just how their prophylactic alternatives work against a virus no one seems to know the origin of.

That's a joke it has been proven the vaccines are not a cure.
The joke’s on you, Dipshit. No vaccine affects viral loads, which are the same, in mouths, throats and noses of both vaxxed and unvaxxed. In addition, viruses that have confronted the vaccine can mutate and end up back on these surfaces, to be exchanged via aerosols. The virus that mutated against the vaccine can continue to mutate in another unvaxxed host.

The joke’s on you, Dipshit. No vaccine affects viral loads, which are the same, in mouths, throats and noses of both vaxxed and unvaxxed. In addition, viruses that have confronted the vaccine can mutate and end up back on these surfaces, to be exchanged via aerosols. The virus that mutated against the vaccine can continue to mutate in another unvaxxed host.
It's a Corona virus, not HIV, herpes etc. It can be defeated just like any other Corona virus is defeated or is held down by a either a influenza type "shot" or defeated by natural immunity.

That's what I said there is no vaccines that will kill covid

That's what we've been doing ever since the thing started. Yes we got it, and yes we got over it, and last I checked everyone I know lived except for a few who had died because of their comorbidities involved. We're talking 99.9% lived among the co-workers, friend's, and family members that I know.

The same goes for my wife, and the people she knows, and my daughter's, and the people they know, and the same for my co-workers, and their families and friend's.

Most all are still with us except for a few.
I've not changed my way of life in any form or fashion. Worked on job's with many subcontractors who have gotten infected. Common sense is the key

I think most people have become accustom to a thousand or so dying daily form the virus. If it's not someone they know, it does mean much. I knew someone who lived in Germany during the almost daily bombings in WWII. He said after the first month you get use to it as long as it does not effect your family or neighborhood.

We just hit 800,000 deaths in the US. At the current rate we will hit a million in about 6 or 7 months.

Last edited:
That is not so. The more serious the infection the larger the viral load that can be delivered. This is true of not just of covid but with all respiratory diseases that are airborne. A person that is very sick and constantly coughing and sneezing is going to be delivering a much larger viral load than those that are asymptomatic or have a mild infection. Since vaccines reduce serious illness, they reduce the viral load that the infected person can delivery.

Mutations are random and will occur every so many million replications. Most of these mutations have no effect on transmissibility of a virus. Omicron appears to be a mutation that increases transmissibility but not necessarily the seriousness of the infection.

Last edited:
It's a Corona virus, not HIV, herpes etc. It can be defeated just like any other Corona virus is defeated or is held down by a either a influenza type "shot" or defeated by natural immunity.
Immunity ends all pandemics whether it comes from vaccine generated immunity or natural immunity. Vaccines can shorten the epidemic and save lives. Without vaccines the epidemic will still end. It just takes longer and the death toll will be higher.

Natural immunity seems to last longer but unlike vaccines it is very inconsistent. The Israel study showed that natural immunity can be much more effective however the study also showed that to get that very strong immunity, you need to have a serious infection which most people that get covid don't get.

Last edited:
I think most people have become accustom to a thousand or so dying daily form the virus. If it's not someone they know, it does mean much. I knew someone who lived in Germany during the almost daily bombings in WWII. He said after the first month you get use to it as long as it does not effect your family or neighborhood.

We just hit 800,000 deaths in the US. At the current rate we will hit a million in about 6 or 7 months.
Well stop playing politics with the thing, and get every available option out there in order to save these people. We know how politics has played a huge role in denying care for these people in the forms that work customizingly well for them, but a one size fits all wasn't a good way to go IMHO. Hell that's why we got 4 or 5 companies with their own version of the shot, and the patient having the freedom to choose his or her poison as they use to say in the old west about liquor or whiskey. If the money wasn't so huge, then the right thing would be done, so follow the money.

Immunity ends all pandemics whether it comes from vaccine generated immunity or natural immunity. Vaccines can shorten the epidemic and save lives. Without vaccines the epidemic will still end. It just takes longer and the death toll will be higher.

Natural immunity seems to last longer but unlike vaccines it is very inconsistent. The Israel study showed that natural immunity can be much more effective however the study also showed that to get that very strong immunity, you need to have a serious infection which most people that get covid don't get.
The Corona virus never ends, it just mutates into a lighter strain or it might morph into a stronger strain just all depending. Therapeutics are the answer along with a shot using the dead virus as the identifier to pack the tool box up with the needed tools.

Well stop playing politics with the thing, and get every available option out there in order to save these people. We know how politics has played a huge role in denying care for these people in the forms that work customizingly well for them, but a one size fits all wasn't a good way to go IMHO. Hell that's why we got 4 or 5 companies with their own version of the shot, and the patient having the freedom to choose his or her poison as they use to say in the old west about liquor or whiskey. If the money wasn't so huge, then the right thing would be done, so follow the money.
What exactly in my post is political? I certainly agree politics has played a huge role in this epidemic. Unfortunately, all epidemics are political. When Trump tried to downplay the seriousness of the virus it began. That was political as was the political backlash. When Biden pushed vaccines and mandates, it was a forgone conclusion that republicans would oppose him.

What get's lost in the politics is the simple science of epidemiology. Deny the virus a host by barriers such as masks, social distance, and quarantining. Make people unsuitable as hosts by vaccination or natural immunity. It is so simple except when it becomes political.

In the last presidential election, democrats saw their path to victory to lie in making sure that Trump was a failure in stopping the spread of virus and of course they did all they could to makes sure that happened.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. Republicans see their path to victory is make sure Biden's agenda to control the virus fails.

Thus a million plus American will die needless not due to Covid but due to the failure of our pollical system.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back