New Corona Variant, that might be very dangerous, spreads in South Africa

The Origins mans himself, Hooper, must not know about the 1962 Canadian pig virus, PHEV, though he does mention Canada as well as the Wuhan Military Games in the same article. No doubt, Juliette Kayyem will be at least one link between Obama-Biden funding virus research and the Wuhan Military Games:

COVID-19 and the Origins of AIDS
www.aidsorigins.com/covid-19-and-the-origins-of-aids-debate/#more-226
’....
5) It is time to examine online coverage of the COVID-19 origins debate....”Did China Steal Coronavirus from Canada and Weaponize It?”
18)....The 7th CISM Military World Games were held in Wuhan.’

Variants are never more dangerous, as they can't be.
Evolution does not select for pathogens doing in their hosts.

We can now compare 35B5 antibody to locations on the PHEV porcine coronavirus from Canada in 1962. Note that this is coming from the Third Military Medical University in Chongqing:

A Human Monoclonal Antibody Potently Pan-Neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 VOCs Invariant Sites
’....The epitope in RBD for 35B5 is composed of 30 interacting residues including R346, F347, N354, R466, A352, K444, Y449, N450, R466, I468, T470, N481 and F490.
N501, K417, L452, S477, T478 and F490 are not involved in the 35B5-RBD interactions....We also found no direct contacts between 35B5 and mutations in the Omicron variant, suggesting that 35B5 might be able to neutralize Omicron.’

But these military virologists leave out the tryptophan (W) that links bat and pig to Ralph Baric’s lab manipulation of the Kunming virus, RsSHC014. We will un-capitalize positions 352 and 354, because those are two of the 35B5 antibody locations (A352, N354). Putting this to graph paper improves the alignments:

SARS-CoV-2/RaTG13 (closest relative bat virus) are idential in these positions.

EVFNATTFASVYaWnRKRISNCVADYSVLYNSTFS

PHEV, Canada (1962) The sequence is shifted so that amino relationships can be seen.

KIVSSPLNWERKiFsNCNFNMGRLMSFIQAD

Daszak-Shi-Baric Kunming bat virus, RaTG13

PSVYAWERKRISNCVAdYsVLYNSTSFSTF
(This virus has W969, whereas Omicron variant has N969)

So, the expression of all four viruses is nearly the same with the phrase, ‘WERKRISNCV’. As already shown, this is the region for both human and pig coronavirus deletions. Baric’s W is between both communist antibodies.

Above, ‘Daszak-Shi-Baric Kunming virus RaTG13’ should read ‘Daszak-Shi-Baric Kunming virus RsSHC014.’

Because Omicron is now in Denmark, mink coronavirus spike K969 compares with Omicron N969K mutation, and goes into the file along with the two communist antibody positions on either side of Baric’s special W, A352 and N 354.

Danish Concertgoer Infected with Omicron

We can now compare 35B5 antibody to locations on the PHEV porcine coronavirus from Canada in 1962. Note that this is coming from the Third Military Medical University in Chongqing:

A Human Monoclonal Antibody Potently Pan-Neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 VOCs Invariant Sites
’....The epitope in RBD for 35B5 is composed of 30 interacting residues including R346, F347, N354, R466, A352, K444, Y449, N450, R466, I468, T470, N481 and F490.
N501, K417, L452, S477, T478 and F490 are not involved in the 35B5-RBD interactions....We also found no direct contacts between 35B5 and mutations in the Omicron variant, suggesting that 35B5 might be able to neutralize Omicron.’

Just saw that. 35B5 claim to neutralize all variants. The in vivo tests were carried out on humanized mice. Not sure I want to know what that thing is.

Omicron mutation L212I compares with mink spike I212. Mink K478 compares with Omicron T478K (the virus thinks its in a mink). Omicron S371L mutation and mink is V371. We’ve already mentioned the branched-chain modus operandum of SARS-CoV-2: the manipulation of valine (V), isoleucine(I) and leucine(L). Position 371 is a reflection of this modus. We suspect a frameshift rleationship between mink F346 and 35B5 antibody position F347.

Just saw that. 35B5 claim to neutralize all variants. The in vivo tests were carried out on humanized mice. Not sure I want to know what that thing is.
The original paper says “may neutralize Omicron.” (Post #583). That ias why we are now comparing both Omicron and 35B5 with other genomes of interest (hereafter, GOI).

When much is already known with humanized mice, GOF becomes an addiction.

’Despite the fact that they collectively killed only 800 people globally, the SARS coronavirus outbreaks between 2002 and 2004 were theerefore a godsend. The NIAID Director ignored the most compelling caveat from those incidents: the fact that coronavirus lab escapes in China, Taiwan, and Singapore had precipitated several of the outbreaks. Fauci boasted in 2011, “Through the anthrax response, we built both a physical and an intellectual infrastructure that can be used to respond to a broad range of emerging health threats.”

By that time, the escalating intramural arms race to capture Pentagon, CIA, BARDA, DARPA, and HHS biosecurity funding was pulling the military, CIA, and NIAID deeper and deeper into the dicey alchemy of “gain-of-function research” that would ultimately culminate inside the BSL-4 Pandora’s box in Wuhan.’
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 395)

Hooper comments on the weeks before the outbreak on the AIDS Origins page, ‘This particular viral origins story Is very specific in its timing, and so the fact that several different unusual events occurred during Oct and Nov 2019 only adds to the feeling that something very much out of the ordinary must have happened.’
(COVID-19 and the Origin of AIDS Debate)

We mentioned PEDV (porcine epidemic diarrhea virus) in post #584, noting the deletions. This goes into the file for hospital traffic weeks before the documented cases in Wuhan.

Harvard.edu / Analysis of Hospital Traffic in Wuhan
’....Discussion....While surprisingly, this finding lines up with the recent recognition that gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms are a unique feature of COVID-19 disease.’

There is nothing wrong with doing your own research. In fact it's really a good idea. My family doctor has suggested several sources to read about my health problems. I just don't think many people do this kind of thing. When I suggested an article about living with Arthritis to my neighbor, he said I pay doctors to tell me the kind of stuff I need to know. I though about what he said and knowing my neighbor, he would probably be better off not doing his own research because he would probably do it on Instagram or Facebook.
You certainly a valid point Flopper that some people have no interest to do any of their own medical research and those same people might find quackery type of advice online instead of legit studies.

There are generational differences in play here. A very large majority of people from the Great Generation continue to strictly follow the advice of their doctors, and many Baby Boomers do so as well, with most BB’s supplementing their doctor’s info by researching. Generation X is similar to BB overall but with more people researching compared to the former generations. The younger generations are likely continuing to split down the middle, with those who couldn’t care less about researching health info and those who care a whole lot and do so. For most folks overall, it depends upon their personal or family health situation that spurs on proactively learning more.

Yes, and similar experiments currently with frog embryos:

Kinematic self-replication in reconfigurable organize​

So the remarkable similarity of the sequences in post #585 are in the region of both deletions and the symptom of diarrhea. We also think that this phenomenon leaks through mRNA vaccines.

Yes, and similar experiments currently with frog embryos:

Kinematic self-replication in reconfigurable organize​

Weird.

Agreed. This is more evidence that the risks for next step achievements for scientists and researchers are possibly exceeding the speed of ethical decision making. I believe we’ve already surpassed the time of the two being equal, ethics and desire for knowledge, due to the vast numbers of experiments hidden from public view around the globe and within the US.

We note that SARS-CoV-2 Alpha variant has deletions at positions 69 and 70. Mink is W69, linking Baric’s undoubted interest in W422 of RsSHC014 and its W link to Omicron: W969, whereas Omicron is N969K, though at the precise vaccine-critical region of the heptad repeat. This is further evidence that SARS-CoV-2 may have been circulating in the human population long before the documented Wuhan outbreak. One cannot also rule out deliberate seeding of a natural virus, not even for Denmark Omicron.

Variants are never more dangerous, as they can't be.
Evolution does not select for pathogens doing in their hosts.
I said it way back when COVID arrived, that once it travel's through the human immune system enough, then the human immune system ultimately breaks the virus down over time. That's why we see viruses over time disappear, regardless of how deadly they were. Yes medicines help also, just like we saw in break through drugs like penicillin and other such infection fighting drugs. It's a multi-pronged approach, and eventually the threat goes away. However, we've never had to force anyone to get help when the remedy or therapy has been offered in a decent humble manor, but the democrat's in their struggle to try and defeat Trump, and to do so with any means possible, it is that they couldn't let a good crisis go to waste... So they in most people's opinions, had politicized COVID, and they tried to attack Trump and his supporters with it. They are still at it to this very day it seems, and all because Trump is still living in their head's rent free.

Forum List

Back