New Corona Variant, that might be very dangerous, spreads in South Africa

Funny how just a few weeks back SA said they didn't what any more shipments from Pfizer, and BOOM their country is on the naught list.
Just this whining about people's health, and attempting to come between them and their healthcare, otherwise if they don't fall in line with the new healthcare Nazi's, uhhhhh ought to tell us all we need to know about these healthcare Nazi's. To attempt to deny healthcare to people because they are healthy, and therefore because they won't capitulate is the most heinous thing I've ever seen coming down the line.

These people are shameless, and yet are determined to control the masses one way or another.

LOL @ all the people who thought they were serious with 2 weeks to flatten the curve and 2 shots til we go back to normal

This is never going to end until everyone stops paying attention to these tyrants

His complete inaction of a response from Jan-Mar, 2020 allowed the virus to gain a foothold here and spread like wildfire. All while Nero tweeted, golfed, and held fawning gatherings to exalt his greatness.

Thought with as many times as this has been posted, it would have been obvious to you. :auiqs.jpg:
What an ignorant claim---trump did all he could to slow the virus down. It spread all over the world. Trump managed to slow it even the dems purposely spread it via putting infected in nursing homes.

It at least goes back to 2012 when Fau Chi talked to the Senate. His publication came out on the day the sick copper miners were going into the hospital. These miners are the closest link to the closest relative of SARS-CoV-2:

It's getting in----and the vaccines can't stop it. Thankfully, it looks to be a milder form of the virus---so despite the fucking libs and globalists best attempts, all may be getting atleast some form of natural immunity which may or may not help them fight the more deadly versions as nature intended.
Yes, its demise seems to be for making mistakes in manipulating its spike. The many other mutations the punk-ass fear-mongering media has added are less important non-spike mutations.

There is no threat to everyone.
Exactly right.... Many people are immune to many viral infection's, just like it has been forever, but yes some viruses are more deadlier than other's, and their mortality rates are higher, but civilization continues onward to spite the fear mongers wanting everyone to just go inside and never come out again.

I remember many deadly viruses from the past that were being broadcasted over the news, and over the informational platforms, but I just shrugged my shoulders, and went on with my life like most did.

Such deadly touted viruses did some damage, but it wasn't anything near what was suggested they were going to do to us.

Ebola for example, it was a very serious virus, and yep it came here with some traveler's from the region it was found in, but somehow we contained and stopped it in it's track's, so why couldn't the same be done with a less deadly virus as we've dealt with in the COVID ?

Oh wait I know maybe, is it because Ebola wasn't studied or placed into GOF, and therefore it's transmissible rates weren't as intense or wild as these viruses that have been toyed with to make them more transmissible maybe ??

Hmmm.

Exactly right.... Many people are immune to many viral infection's, just like it has been forever, but yes some viruses are more deadlier than other's, and their mortality rates are higher, but civilization continues onward to spite the fear mongers wanting everyone to just go inside and never come out again.

I remember many deadly viruses from the past that were being broadcasted over the news, and over the informational platforms, but I just shrugged my shoulders, and went on with my life like most did.

Such deadly touted viruses did some damage, but it wasn't anything near what was suggested they were going to do to us.

Ebola for example, it was a very serious virus, and yep it came here with some traveler's from the region it was found in, but somehow we contained and stopped it in it's track's, so why couldn't the same be done with a less deadly virus as we've dealt with in the COVID ?

Oh wait I know maybe, is it because Ebola wasn't studied or placed into GOF, and therefore it's transmissible rates weren't as intense or wild as these viruses that have been toyed with to make them more transmissible maybe ??

Hmmm.
When the Hong Kong flu hit in ‘67 it was everywhere and very nasty, but there was no talk of vaccine, we just kept going.

And we'll find it. There is a price to pay for human population to continue growing, and crowding out spaces in the wild. It's called the anthropocene epoch for a reason.

This specific variant of Covid has yet to be seen as any more than the Alpha variant which turned out not to be the concern as originally thought. So far, those vaccinated that have become infected have been asymptomatic. That is a very good sign. We will have to wait and see what the severe symptom, and death rates are among a large enough sample of people.
DE NILE is more than just a river with you ain't it. Lord have mercy---you don't even know that the vaccinated get the virus and too die.

Yes, that’s why they were studying bat viruses on the edge of a large urban area, Kunming. One of those viruses was collected by Wuhan lab and Eco Health Alliance. Then it was taken to North Carolina and manipulated in that lab: RsSHC014 is that virus, collected in Ap 2011.

There is no threat to everyone.
You're not looking at the big picture. Every illness, every death affects us all. And the more time this virus is allowed to run rampant because of so many unvaccinated, the greater the risk of a supervariant developing that directly affects everyone.

DE NILE is more than just a river with you ain't it. Lord have mercy---you don't even know that the vaccinated get the virus and too die.
Correct but it occurs 11 times less frequently than with the unvaccinated and they're unvaccinated serve as the perfect reservoir to incubate new variants, one or more of which could be super variants that will make more and more ill and bring more and more deaths.

We have located a major clue which evidence points to the weakening of the virus due to natural immunity of South African genomes, both caucasoid and negroid. The clue comes through in the Omicron mutation N969K, because that is also an anthropocene clue. RsSHC014 mentioned above, is K969. The virus thinks its still back in Kunming, China.

Furthermore, this is happening in a region that is precisely targeted by vaccine development because the pre-fusion form of the virus spike protein must first be stabilized: the heptad repeat region.

You're not looking at the big picture. Every illness, every death affects us all. And the more time this virus is allowed to run rampant because of so many unvaccinated, the greater the risk of a supervariant developing that directly affects everyone.
Oh stop it Stann.....its not the unvaccinated that are causing the virus to mutate. In fact, the VACCINATED provide better opportunity to mutate than the unvaccinated. This said--the threat of mutation is coming from THE IMMUNOCOMROMISED specifically AIDS patients as this Omicron variant came from.

Here is the real 'big picture'.......The virus has a 95% to 99% rate of SURVIVAL and we know it targets people with existing conditions and the elderly. Instead of running around with our hair on fire and mandating masking, shutting down our economy, shutting down schools, etc. we should be focusing on that segment of the population most affected and focusing our resources there. Fauci and Birx need to be fired because they are the cabal holding this country back with their scare tactics and edicts. Neither one has used any science in making their proclamations. They are D.C. bureaucrats and have utterly failed in everything they have done.

Last edited:
Correct but it occurs 11 times less frequently than with the unvaccinated and they're unvaccinated serve as the perfect reservoir to incubate new variants, one or more of which could be super variants that will make more and more ill and bring more and more deaths.
And that makes no difference if you are not in the risk population.

When comparing Omicron mutation N679K, we can see almost identical sequences with the Kunming virus of Baric-Shi, and Daszak, RsSHC014, except that they’re shifted. Note the RRAR. This is the furin cleavage site that determines host range. Again the virus must think it’s back in China. The reader may compare the sequences, the uncapitalized letter will denote position 679. Copying to graph paper helps align the positions.

SARS-CoV-2, from positions 651 to 700:

IGAEHVNNSYECDIPIGAGICASYQTQTnSPRRARSVASQSIIAYTMSLG

RsSHC014, from positions 631 to 700:

QTQAGCLIGAEHVDTSYECDIPIGAGICASYHTVSSLRSTSQKSIVAYtMSLGADSSIAYSNNTIAIPTN

This is more evidence for the CDC tampering with the P.1 variant mutation, K417N/T, which was changed to K417T. What they sanitized was evidence that the communist virus can use either N or T, and we see it revealed in this Omicron mutation, N679K compared with the Kunming virus, which shows T at that precise position. With the exception of a few amino acids, RsSHC014 bat virus is remarkably similar to SARS-CoV-2.

Biden's new Covid variant:

I am the one, Orgasmatron, the outstretched grasping hand
My image is of agony, my servants rape the land
Obsequious and arrogant, clandestine and vain
Two thousand years of misery, of torture in my name
Hypocrisy made paramount, paranoia the law
My name is called religion, sadistic, sacred whore

I twist the truth, I rule the world, my crown is called deceit
I am the emperor of lies, you grovel at my feet
I rob you and I slaughter you, your downfall is my gain
And still you play the sycophant and revel in your pain
And all my promises are lies, all my love is hate