New Columbia University “Vaccine” Study Drops Bombshell: VAERS Deaths Undercounted by Factor of 20

based on the CDC statement that 5% of listed 'covid deaths' are actually from Covid,
Misleading lie.

Thread title is also a lie. Article misrepresents what "VAERS" is, as nearly all deaths on that list are unrelated to the vaccines. They are also not undercounted.

I rate this thread "steamingpile of crap".

Which is to be expected form the embarrassing liar Dr. Malone, the unethical, lying quack featured in the article.

This news is late. The FDA admitted faulty VAERS in late October, when researchers called them out for it in early October. Kennedy’s excerpt in post #57:

Misleading lie.

Thread title is also a lie. Article misrepresents what "VAERS" is, as nearly all deaths on that list are unrelated to the vaccines. They are also not undercounted.

I rate this thread "steamingpile of crap".

Which is to be expected form the embarrassing liar Dr. Malone, the unethical, lying quack featured in the article.

Deal with it. You're wrong. The numbers are much higher.

Yet you are happy to call out people for not reading the article! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
He dismissed it because of the "middle man"
The "middle man" posted the links to the actual study.
You can defend the disingenuous hack if you want :dunno:

Not defending anyone, just laughing at your hypocrisy.
What hypocrisy?
He dismissed the OP because of the biased middle man when the middle man posted the link to the actual study. Didnt even bother to skim the article.
Maybe you dont understand what that word means.

Why don't you break down what the study says for us? You know, since you're so much more intelligent and above the fray being an 'independent'. :dunno:

So you did not bother to read it either.

Color me shocked

What were the number of deaths attributed to the vaccine between February to August of this year?

What were the number of deaths attributed to the vaccine between February to August of this year?

According to the "study" between 130-180 grand. I do not have the datasets they used so I cannot replicate their work. But now that they put it out there someone will check it and see if they can get the same results, this is how such things are verified

If you think that close to 1000 people a day could die due to the vaccine and it be kept a secret, I have some very nice ocean front property in Illinois to sell you dirt cheap.

According to the "study" between 130-180 grand. I do not have the datasets they used so I cannot replicate their work. But now that they put it out there someone will check it and see if they can get the same results, this is how such things are verified

If you think that close to 1000 people a day could die due to the vaccine and it be kept a secret, I have some very nice ocean front property in Illinois to sell you dirt cheap.

Very good! And I don't think that, the Columbia study is the one that came up with those numbers, you need to take it up with them.

Very good! And I don't think that, the Columbia study is the one that came up with those numbers, you need to take it up with them.

It is a bit of a stretch to call it a Columbia study, Columbia U had nothing to do with the study other than one of the authors happens to work there. Seems had you read the study you would know this.

But, as I said now that it is out there, it will get looked into by people in the field. They will attempt to replicate the results. If they can then it will lend validity to the study, that is the way this field works. A single study is more or less meaningless.

Forum List

Back