Pence-endorsed AZ Governor Candidate Dumps $18.3 MILLION Against Trump-Endorsed Kari Lake – Kari Lake Still WINNING BIG

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The numbers are this. Over the entire campaign, Taylor Robson has outspent Lake $18.4 million to $3.6 million.

I sure hope Lake is for real, because she was a big time Obama toe sucker, and as radical a leftist kook as ever walked down the path, sure hope she is exactly what you folk think she is, but I ain't holding my breath, just my nose....

The numbers are this. Over the entire campaign, Taylor Robson has outspent Lake $18.4 million to $3.6 million.

It takes Trump to win a primary, but guarantees a loss in the general.

1659408721802.png

Wasn't she crying about cheating....before the election even happens?

Republicans are prepared to hand over the Governor's office to Democrats. 2018 was the first time a Democrat won state-wide office in history. They could end up with every statewide office in Arizona.

I sure hope Lake is for real, because she was a big time Obama toe sucker, and as radical a leftist kook as ever walked down the path, sure hope she is exactly what you folk think she is, but I ain't holding my breath, just my nose....

She is a radical rightwinger.

Republicans are prepared to hand over the Governor's office to Democrats. 2018 was the first time a Democrat won state-wide office in history. They could end up with every statewide office in Arizona.
That is because the Democrats cheated. Lake will win tomorrow night. She's smoking her adversary in the polls tonight.

And they call this "democracy"?

Forum List

Back