New But NOT a NEWBIE !!

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
i may be new here, but i have over 25 years fighting liberals and their fucked up philosophy on the internet, i have been banned from more liberal sites than the combined IQ of every damned liberal asshole on this planet.

liberals have done more harm to this country of mine and fellow patriots than all our wars fought for our freedom and most of the "free world", liberals are pure :evil:

may i give myself a :clap2:

i may be new here, but i have over 25 years fighting liberals and their fucked up philosophy on the internet, i have been banned from more liberal sites than the combined IQ of every damned liberal asshole on this planet.

liberals have done more harm to this country of mine and fellow patriots than all our wars fought for our freedom and most of the "free world", liberals are pure :evil:

Informed Liberals are evil, because rather than leave the country they hate, they would rather change it, one legislation at a time. "Follow the leader?"

You-Don-t-Know-Me--107301_zps42db72a1.jpg

c3dc06c7-77e3-4733-814f-2883abb8244b_zps3c8cc86c.jpg
WILDMAN

Welcome to USMB, Wildman. Hope you enjoy the boards.

:lol:

Well, you aught to entertain.

:welcome:

Then it shouldn't take long for you to be banned from this one.

Forum List

Back