Zone1 Not That Guy from New York!

I heard a rumor that the Statue of Liberty applied for a visa.
1705438847482.png

Former twitter vet, need new stomping grounds. I am in the Rochester New York area, never even been to NYC... from the looks of it, its no longer on my bucket list! I live in the second worst state in the country. So I have lots to complain about.

I see a newbie already got banned for making a post so ill tread carefully. Just looking for good clean disucssion with some heated debate mixed in. I used to use twitter, tho one of the 'are you human' checks, finally got me, after over a dozen twitter accounts - I am not paying that guy $8/mo to sell my life to 3rd parties. I am too cheap for that lol! As far as my political leanings? I vote no confidence and have for years. Our leaders are the worst our country has to offer and it shows. Imagine what we could do as a people, if our governments actually worked FOR us instead of trying to kill us. It would be a vastly different world thats for sure. How do you impose term limits, on employees that no longer work for you?
Welcome to USMB, Not That Guy. I hope you enjoy the boards. It will help you to read the Rules and Guidelines page that is here: USMB Rules and Guidelines

That way, you will learn what is expected of USMB members and will cause your operations to be right and correct so you don't get banned by breaking the rules of courtesy all should try to master.

I never got why anyone would pay or donate to a forum. These places are a dime-a-dozen. Any of them can be used for your purposes, no matter how much the mod goofs think they can stop you.
I agree. I was on a site where a retired navy guy donated several thousand dollars or maybe even more. They billed themselves as some wild west site, but that was a bit of bragging. The Navy Guy and me got along pretty good. He donated at a time when all the internet news sites axed their comments sections. He really disliked the censorship that was going on.

Anyhow, there was a mod that Navy Guy didn't like. We'll just call the mod "Hall Monitor." Hall Monitor was one of those mom's basement types that basically followed around all the posters like an old lady school teacher telling kids to tuck their shirts. Navy Guy, me, and the others would mock Hall Monitor. Finally, Navy Guy got tired of Hall Monitor running things counter to a free speech site. Navy Guy told the owner to get rid of Hall Monitor. The owner knew where his bread was buttered, so he axed Hall Monitor.

The funny thing was that Hall Monitor remained on the site and constantly cried about it. It was a real hoot! :laugh2:

I agree. I was on a site where a retired navy guy donated several thousand dollars or maybe even more. They billed themselves as some wild west site, but that was a bit of bragging. The Navy Guy and me got along pretty good. He donated at a time when all the internet news sites axed their comments sections. He really disliked the censorship that was going on.

Anyhow, there was a mod that Navy Guy didn't like. We'll just call the mod "Hall Monitor." Hall Monitor was one of those mom's basement types that basically followed around all the posters like an old lady school teacher telling kids to tuck their shirts. Navy Guy, me, and the others would mock Hall Monitor. Finally, Navy Guy got tired of Hall Monitor running things counter to a free speech site. Navy Guy told the owner to get rid of Hall Monitor. The owner knew where his bread was buttered, so he axed Hall Monitor.

The funny thing was that Hall Monitor remained on the site and constantly cried about it. It was a real hoot! :laugh2:
Boy... you missed on that one by a mile.

LOL

Forum List

Back