New and Improved Abortion Poll

Which of the following BEST describes your personal views about abortion?

• Abortion is murder, PERIOD!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I personally consider abortion immoral (with few exceptions), but I don't consider it murder.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I personally consider abortion completely moral.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I prefer not to consider the morality of abortion because to do so makes my brain hurt.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Scrap'em if you got'em!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Says who? You? If that's the case, I think that falls under the heading of an opinion.

Please, don't say God. if you say God, you assume I believe in the God you believe in, which more often than not, is not the case.

So without resorting to religion- who gets to say what is moral and immoral if not ourselves, for ourselves?

So we each define our own morality?

What a load of crap.

There are no morals/ Morals are relative. Sheer genius. Y'all are full of shit up to your eyeballs because you sure as Hell got a set of morals Christ Himself can't live up to when it comes to our military fighting wars.

You just want to discard those that get in the way of your personal convenience and neverending attempt to shirk the responsibility for your actions. But it's okay to tie our troops' hands behind their backs because that doesn't inconvenience your ass melting into that armchair. That's "way over there."

Losers.

It's immoral to get an abortion. It's immoral to get pregnant out of wedlock, too, as far as that goes.

But just because you own the body that harbors a baby doesn't mean the baby is yours to destroy at will, any more than it's your call whether or not to kill the baby you hold in your arms. Both are dependent upon you for their life and safety. That doesn't mean you get to kill them at will.

Allie, I feel your passion, but until you can convince enough people who think the way you think about it to force others to think the way you think, you will have to accept them as neighbors anyway...

Can you deal with that?

-Joe

There are no morals/ Morals are relative. Sheer genius. Y'all are full of shit up to your eyeballs because you sure as Hell got a set of morals Christ Himself can't live up to when it comes to our military fighting wars.

You just want to discard those that get in the way of your personal convenience and neverending attempt to shirk the responsibility for your actions. But it's okay to tie our troops' hands behind their backs because that doesn't inconvenience your ass melting into that armchair. That's "way over there."

Losers.

:eusa_eh: Is it rude to ask who this was directed to?

Allie, I feel your passion, but until you can convince enough people who think the way you think about it to force others to think the way you think, you will have to accept them as neighbors anyway...

Can you deal with that?

-Joe

I feel sorry for the people who are mislead by the left and the media and who obtain abortions thinking it's okay. I hope that one day enough Americans will realize that abortion is murder and shut down the abortion clinics, which are an embarassment to America, and nothing but child butcher shops.

I feel sorry for the people who are mislead by the left and the media and who obtain abortions thinking it's okay. I hope that one day enough Americans will realize that abortion is murder and shut down the abortion clinics, which are an embarassment to America, and nothing but child butcher shops.

That is the crux of the issue. The technology can not be legislated away, but perhaps the industry can. Education towards a lower demand is the first and easiest step.

Cast your vote wisely grasshopper...

-Joe

Says who? You? If that's the case, I think that falls under the heading of an opinion.

Please, don't say God. if you say God, you assume I believe in the God you believe in, which more often than not, is not the case.

So without resorting to religion- who gets to say what is moral and immoral if not ourselves, for ourselves?

The society you live in gets to.

That is the crux of the issue. The technology can not be legislated away, but perhaps the industry can. Education towards a lower demand is the first and easiest step.

Cast your vote wisely grasshopper...

-Joe

The first step, to be made in conjunction with attempting to un-legislate the legalization of murder, is to REQUIRE ABORTION CLINICS TO MAINTAIN STATISTICS AND PROVIDE THOSE STATISTICS to the feds and the CDC. They should be monitored like any other health provider is.

Second step is to start going after the fathers of the aborted children, and prosecuting those who have sex with underage girls. We sure as shit go after the men in religious organizations who marry underage girls and have children with them. The double standard and this ridiculous protection of the assholes who get these girls pregnant then drop them off at the clinic has to stop.

Then you'd see a huge reduction of abortion, and as soon as the abortion clinic mo became apparent, and the $$ side of things are brought to the fore, I think people will be completely sickened and the yahoos like Ravi and Jillian who insist its' all about girls' "right" to their own bodies might possibly realize those same young girls are being preyed upon by a system that doesn't give a shit about them.

those same young girls are being preyed upon by a system that doesn't give a shit about them.

I'll bite.

When you say preyed upon, I immediately have visions of abortion advertisements and television commercials with cartoon mascots. But I am stupid as shit, so of course that's what I would think.

Can you elaborate for those of us unfamiliar with the money making machine that is unwanted pregnancies on how young women are preyed upon? Is it the simple fact that it IS an option? or is there some persuasion going on?

Some one is making them pregnant. I notice when it has anything at ALL to do with religion everyone is all up in arms and wants intrusive investigations and illegal raids, BUT when 14, 15 and 16 year old girls go get abortions no one cares one shit who made them pregnant at all.

The first step, to be made in conjunction with attempting to un-legislate the legalization of murder, is to REQUIRE ABORTION CLINICS TO MAINTAIN STATISTICS AND PROVIDE THOSE STATISTICS to the feds and the CDC. They should be monitored like any other health provider is.

Second step is to start going after the fathers of the aborted children, and prosecuting those who have sex with underage girls. We sure as shit go after the men in religious organizations who marry underage girls and have children with them. The double standard and this ridiculous protection of the assholes who get these girls pregnant then drop them off at the clinic has to stop.

What if the girls get educated about sex? Can 75% of the parents in any given community agree as to how that education is done or will it have to be taught at home?

Then you'd see a huge reduction of abortion, and as soon as the abortion clinic mo became apparent, and the $$ side of things are brought to the fore, I think people will be completely sickened and the yahoos like Ravi and Jillian who insist its' all about girls' "right" to their own bodies might possibly realize those same young girls are being preyed upon by a system that doesn't give a shit about them.

Since when has any 'system' given a shit about anyone? It doesn't work that way... life isn't fair and it is better this way.

If you care, teach 2 kids how to avoid having to make this choice in life... just understand that others are teaching the same goal using different values and that it's o.k.

-Joe

Last edited:
Young women are preyed upon as follows:

1. They are encouraged to experiment with sex and taught ways to avoid consequences in school, by Planned Parenthood, school counselors and "health" classes.
2. They are encouraged and programmed to accept abortion as a viable and "secret" way to avoid consequences.
3. They are allowed a "free ride" in that nobody questions the circumstances of their pregnancy, for fear they'll be "scared away" from obtaining an abortion. Their families are not notified or questioned, even if the girls are underage (and most are in school). Home situations are not looked into. Nobody asks who the father is or attempts to locate and/or prosecute him if there is something illegal going on (and there almost always is).
4. The abortion clinics are given free rein and are not required to attain any information from patients,which means there is NO RELIABLE DATA available about abortion. Nobody knows the numbers of late-term abortions there are. Nobody knows anything about who is getting these girls pregnant, and nobody knows with any degree of certainty the age of the girls obtaining the abortion. Sexual deviants, child molesters and incest perps are protected by the abortion industry. They don't want to stop the money flow.
5. Abortion is a HUGE money maker. Their profit margin is ridiculously high.

Forum List

Back