New Ad: Barak Obama: Opporunity?

Notice nothing of substance concerning America or the American people. Whenever one hears these things they need to ask how is this relevant to America?

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

its been well established that 0bama didn't know that his pastor was a racist. i mean he only attended the church for 20 years. just because you got married and you baptized your children there, doesn't mean you know that your pastor preaches black liberation theology, c'mon now.

How much longer will you bring up this crap? What about McCain voting against the MLK Holiday. What a racist he is.

How about you have to have 5 million to be rich?

How about the support of two extreme fundamentalists than dropping them because of the bad publicity.

Obama is an elitist, but I don't know how many homes I have.

Why not talk about what each of them will do for or to America?

No, let's keep up with the racist shit. It's much easier.

How much longer will you bring up this crap? What about McCain voting against the MLK Holiday. What a racist he is.

How about you have to have 5 million to be rich?

How about the support of two extreme fundamentalists than dropping them because of the bad publicity.

Obama is an elitist, but I don't know how many homes I have.

Why not talk about what each of them will do for or to America?

No, let's keep up with the racist shit. It's much easier.

if i went to a church for 20 years, and my preacher preached white-supremacy, would that make me a racist?

He's a racist because he voted against a holiday for MLK?

I think piling on new holidays is idiotic, myself. And what happened to celebrating Lincoln's birthday, Washington's birthday...oh, yeah. They rolled them into one dumb day, called it "Presidents' Day" meant to suffice as celebration for ALL presidents....

then gave MLK who was a PASTOR his own day. But no WHITE pastors get days of their own....except for Santa Claus and I don't think he really qualifies.

Forum List

Back