Never to trust people that say they are Christians!!

102 felonies that allege incidents of statutory rape, sodomy and child molestation among other crimes,
Founders of Mo. Christian Reform School Charged with Abuse After Daughter's Viral TikTok Videos (msn.com)
---------------------------------
I never trust people who advertise they are a Christian. Its just not the Catholic Church that do sex crimes.

Don't forget about the Catholic Church. How many people did they kill over time and we all know about the Pope and his little boys. Yet millions of people still follow it, because it is a cult and people refuse to ask questions. Same thing with this COVID CULT and WOKE CULT.

By the way doesn't Biden claim to be Catholic?
sense he is a demorat,she has no interest in hearing the facts how evil he is of course.:auiqs.jpg:

102 felonies that allege incidents of statutory rape, sodomy and child molestation among other crimes,
Founders of Mo. Christian Reform School Charged with Abuse After Daughter's Viral TikTok Videos (msn.com)
I never trust people who advertise they are a Christian. Its just not the Catholic Church that do sex crimes.

Don't forget about the Catholic Church. How many people did they kill over time and we all know about the Pope and his little boys. Yet millions of people still follow it, because it is a cult and people refuse to ask questions. Same thing with this COVID CULT and WOKE CULT.

sense he is a demorat,she has no interest in hearing the facts how evil he is of course.:auiqs.jpg:

I don't believe he is evil.

Apparently pedophilia and incest are the Christian way to act.
They get it from the Jews.
That's where they got everything. Jews were first.

From polygamy to incest, confronting the Old Testament's strange sexual standards (religionnews.com)

Lefties never tire of the hypocrisy game even when they hold all the cards. It's the same old story that Christians are expected to adhere to certain moral values and when they fail the left is quick to pounce. On the other hand the left claims no moral values so they are immune from criticism.

We will call him a yes man then. Yes Cabal, I will do whatever you want. Whether you believe he is evil or not, he does make for a very good puppet. Pretty much an empty suit they can steer.

From polygamy to incest, confronting the Old Testament's strange sexual standards (religionnews.com)

If you think that is bad, I suggest not reading the Talmud or the Quran. :D

We all knew that,we all know as well if he was a Gop you WOULD believe he was evil.the only reason you believe 9/11 was an inside job is cause it happened under bush,had it happened under Obama you never would have acknowledged it,we both know that,you aren’t fooling anybody. :abgg2q.jpg: You have been taken to school too many times to Remember shill that Obama was a carbon copy of bush and expanded his policys.you and your husband smellybozo refuse to accept thst reality.:fu:

We all knew that,we all know as well if he was a Gop you WOULD believe he was evil.the only reason you believe 9/11 was an inside job is cause it happened under bush,had it happened under Obama you never would have acknowledged it,we both know that,you aren’t fooling anybody. :abgg2q.jpg:

Many people get sucked into the illusion that their is a two party system.

We all knew that,we all know as well if he was a Gop you WOULD believe he was evil.the only reason you believe 9/11 was an inside job is cause it happened under bush,had it happened under Obama you never would have acknowledged it,we both know that,you aren’t fooling anybody. :abgg2q.jpg:

This troll has fallen flat on her face everytime to disprove me that Obama was a clone of bush,that he expanded all his corruption and dreconian policys,everytime she gets challenged to do so,she does this. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1::scared1: :scared1:

This troll has fallen flat on her face everytime to disprove me that Obama was a clone of bush,that he expanded all his corruption and dreconian policys,everytime she gets challenged to do so,she does this. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1::scared1: :scared1:

Yes, they are all buddies behind closed doors. And they show us even openly.

1615714467261.png

Lefties never tire of the hypocrisy game even when they hold all the cards. It's the same old story that Christians are expected to adhere to certain moral values and when they fail the left is quick to pounce. On the other hand the left claims no moral values so they are immune from criticism.

The Dems morals are higher than the republicans morals. Look who you picked for Potus, a loser and a female abuser, serial affairs, a chronic liar, and a corrupt sociopath, and it goes right on down the line to the GOP congressmen and to the cult of tramp.

The Dems morals are higher than the republicans morals. Look who you picked for Potus, a loser and a female abuser, serial affairs, a chronic liar, and a corrupt sociopath, and it goes right on down the line to the GOP congressmen and to the cult of tramp.

So if the dems morals are so high, what is up with Cuomo? :D Or what about Clinton in the White House with the interns?

How do you feel about this story of abduction and rape or is Christianity what upsets you?:

"According to human rights organisations as many as 1,000 Christian, Hindu and Sikh girls are abducted each year. Many of them are forced to convert to Islam, because it is widely believed in Pakistan that marriages under the age of 16 are acceptable under Sharia law if both of those marrying are Muslim. And this is what happened in Farah's case: she was forced to convert, then married by her abductor."

All organized religion is evil.

Then start a thread using one of the other religions as your lead example. It would demonstrate the courage of your convictions.

In the US most people identify as Christians or pretend to be Christians.

So to recap. Christians are child molesters. Biden is a Christian. Therefore your conclusion must be - and given that it has been witnessed in numerous instances:

Biden is a child molester.

Looked at in that light your post may just have some truth to it.

How do you feel about this story of abduction and rape or is Christianity what upsets you?:

"According to human rights organisations as many as 1,000 Christian, Hindu and Sikh girls are abducted each year. Many of them are forced to convert to Islam, because it is widely believed in Pakistan that marriages under the age of 16 are acceptable under Sharia law if both of those marrying are Muslim. And this is what happened in Farah's case: she was forced to convert, then married by her abductor."

Then start a thread using one of the other religions as your lead example. It would demonstrate the courage of your convictions.

So to recap. Christians are child molesters. Biden is a Christian. Therefore your conclusion must be - and given that it has been witnessed in numerous instances:

He is a true Christian, not just says he is.

So given your blanket statement regarding Christians, Biden is a true child molester.

Muslems execute homosexuals, rape little boys and mutilate young girls. Can you trust them?

There is no death penalty for homosexuality unless you molest little boys.

ISIS being the exception.

FGM is an ancient Egyptian practice that is rare in the Gulf States.

So given your blanket statement regarding Christians, Biden is a true child molester.

No there is no proof Biden is a child molester, none at all.

Forum List

Back