Never to trust people that say they are Christians!!

Child molesters often seek cover behind a screen of respectability. It's not the fault of Christianity itself but the willingness of Christians to accept displays of piety as genuine.

102 felonies that allege incidents of statutory rape, sodomy and child molestation among other crimes,
Founders of Mo. Christian Reform School Charged with Abuse After Daughter's Viral TikTok Videos (msn.com)
---------------------------------
I never trust people who advertise they are a Christian. Its just not the Catholic Church that do sex crimes.

You are right. It's also Doctors, teachers, lawyers, police officers, politicians, fathers, brothers, sisters...........etc.

102 felonies that allege incidents of statutory rape, sodomy and child molestation among other crimes,
Founders of Mo. Christian Reform School Charged with Abuse After Daughter's Viral TikTok Videos (msn.com)
I never trust people who advertise they are a Christian. Its just not the Catholic Church that do sex crimes.

Don't forget about the Catholic Church. How many people did they kill over time and we all know about the Pope and his little boys. Yet millions of people still follow it, because it is a cult and people refuse to ask questions. Same thing with this COVID CULT and WOKE CULT.

By the way doesn't Biden claim to be Catholic?

Yes, the protestants killed a lot of people as well. Just to show you its not just Catholics that do these crimes.

George Bush Sr and the slow little Bushy claimed to be Christians and look how many people died because of their wars. I am not sure off hand if they claimed to be Protestant or not.

Missouri seems to have a lot of freaks and religious people.. Or maybe that's religious freaks.
Neosho, Mo is full of them freaks called Latter Day Saints.

Liberty, MO has a cult called Fellowship of the Martyrs.
The Seventh Day Adventist do more drugs than the blue collar workers.

Do you know from experience? :D
Sure, I hired a few and they could keep up with me..

I won't ask. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I was a masonry contractor in NW Arkanslaw and SW Mizzouri along with NE Okiehoma.

That is some hard work. You really need some Coke for that line of work.lol!

Missouri seems to have a lot of freaks and religious people.. Or maybe that's religious freaks.

The Seventh Day Adventist do more drugs than the blue collar workers.

Do you know from experience? :D
Sure, I hired a few and they could keep up with me..

I won't ask. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I was a masonry contractor in NW Arkanslaw and SW Mizzouri along with NE Okiehoma.

That is some hard work. You really need some Coke for that line of work.lol!
It's easier to run in circles after you do a couple of rocky mountains.

Looks like we have 1 male and 1 female perp, so we can't every trust any male or female ever again....Penelope logic.

Founded by Doug Perry in 2004, the Fellowship of Martyrs (FORM), in Liberty, Missouri, is billed as a Christian ministry that operates like a co-op — with about 70 members sharing apartments.

But James Todd, who two years ago joined the group together with his wife and kids, says he now considers it a cult.

He told Texas station KHOU that his wife started hearing voices telling her to leave him to be with another man — which she did.

According to the station Todd also says the fellowship allowed addicts and former criminals — one of whom, Greg Weiler, was recently arrested and charged in a plot to blow up churches in Oklahoma.

Todd is now back in Texas, and is fighting for his marriage and the custody of his children.

‘IF I LEAVE, I WILL DIE’
Man says he lost family to Fellowship of the Martyrs cult (religionnewsblog.com)

Don't forget about the Catholic Church. How many people did they kill over time and we all know about the Pope and his little boys. Yet millions of people still follow it, because it is a cult and people refuse to ask questions. Same thing with this COVID CULT and WOKE CULT.

By the way doesn't Biden claim to be Catholic?

Yes, the protestants killed a lot of people as well. Just to show you its not just Catholics that do these crimes.

George Bush Sr and the slow little Bushy claimed to be Christians and look how many people died because of their wars. I am not sure off hand if they claimed to be Protestant or not.

No they were Protestants, the only one Catholic who was Pres. was JFK and he got assassinated. Biden is 2nd Catholic pres.

1615636920847.png

~S~

Looks like we have 1 male and 1 female perp, so we can't every trust any male or female ever again....Penelope logic.

No I don't fully trust anyone. Anyone can turn on you, spouses, mothers, fathers, etc, all the time.

Forum List

Back