Never to trust people that say they are Christians!!

102 felonies that allege incidents of statutory rape, sodomy and child molestation among other crimes,
Founders of Mo. Christian Reform School Charged with Abuse After Daughter's Viral TikTok Videos (msn.com)
---------------------------------
I never trust people who advertise they are a Christian. Its just not the Catholic Church that do sex crimes.

How do you feel about this story of abduction and rape or is Christianity what upsets you?:

"According to human rights organisations as many as 1,000 Christian, Hindu and Sikh girls are abducted each year. Many of them are forced to convert to Islam, because it is widely believed in Pakistan that marriages under the age of 16 are acceptable under Sharia law if both of those marrying are Muslim. And this is what happened in Farah's case: she was forced to convert, then married by her abductor."

All organized religion is evil.

The KKK, Adolph Hitler, and other leftwingers who use Christianity as a justification for their evil are the least trustworthy of all.

And yet the gullible fall for their schtick.

102 felonies that allege incidents of statutory rape, sodomy and child molestation among other crimes,
Founders of Mo. Christian Reform School Charged with Abuse After Daughter's Viral TikTok Videos (msn.com)
I never trust people who advertise they are a Christian. Its just not the Catholic Church that do sex crimes.

How do you feel about this story of abduction and rape or is Christianity what upsets you?:

"According to human rights organisations as many as 1,000 Christian, Hindu and Sikh girls are abducted each year. Many of them are forced to convert to Islam, because it is widely believed in Pakistan that marriages under the age of 16 are acceptable under Sharia law if both of those marrying are Muslim. And this is what happened in Farah's case: she was forced to convert, then married by her abductor."

Then start a thread using one of the other religions as your lead example. It would demonstrate the courage of your convictions.

Newsflash!
Most people are fukking stupid and mindblown - Christian or non-Christian. That's why I like dogs and can't stand people - for the most part.

All religions run amok, doesn't matter if their Christian, Muslim or Jew. You really have to watch the ones who home school because they site God.

I'm looking forward to a future post from you with the title:

Never to trust people that say they are Muslims!!
or
Never to trust people that say they are Jews!!

But I doubt you would take such a balanced approach.

Outward piety is nothing.. Muslims warn about this. Only God knows the heart of a man.

All religions run amok, doesn't matter if their Christian, Muslim or Jew. You really have to watch the ones who home school because they site God.

or

Outward piety is nothing.. Muslims warn about this. Only God knows the heart of a man.

So the cartoon prophet's followers are better people?? Seems balanced.

Too fking funny.

Then start a thread using one of the other religions as your lead example. It would demonstrate the courage of your convictions.

I didn't start this thread.

or

Too fking funny.

Remember when Muslims protested the Piss Christ art exhibit?

or

Too fking funny.

Remember when Muslims protested the Piss Christ art exhibit?

So I take it you are muslim and are trying to score points for your cult. Not surprising.

American Christians are a breed apart and seem to be an outlier focussed on spreading the "word" . Or at least the part of it that fits with their hate agenda.
The country was founded by extremists and they were kicked out of the UK by the people who had a bellyful of theocratic rule. Well rid.

Lucky you to have been wise enough to get rid of them, but we've got them now. One really cannot say "American Christians" because of the many disagreeing factions of Christianity here in the states. Not all Christians in the U.S. are adherents to the right-wing hate agenda. Some are, like the Southern Baptists and the evangelicals. I don't think that the Episcopalians, Lutherans, Methodists, AMEs, and the other Baptists are. The Society of Friends (Quakers) certainly aren't. I will always oppose theocratic rule, even as American right-wingers want to impose a cheap, false, and disgusting brand of Christianity on all American people, Christian and not. BTW: the morons who do this do not even acknowledge that many Americans adhere to religions other than Christianity and millions don't follow any faith at all.

It is not the religion that is the issue. It is the person proclaiming it. Yes, wolves come in sheep's clothing and the faithful fall for it. My soon to be ex wife is one of those with Christian music on the radio, in church every Sunday but lying like he'll for her own benefit most the time.

I guess all the people out there who commit sex crimes but AREN'T part of some faith you just give a freaking PASS to. :smoke:

Idiot.

Everything about Pakistan upsets me.

Everything about Pakistan upsets me.

Does that include the fact that they are muslims?

In the US most people identify as Christians or pretend to be Christians.

Apparently pedophilia and incest are the Christian way to act.
They get it from the Jews.

The KKK, Adolph Hitler, and other leftwingers who use Christianity as a justification for their evil are the least trustworthy of all.

And yet the gullible fall for their schtick.

Seems to me you are the ones (republicans) that use to love and love tramp.
Muslems execute homosexuals, rape little boys and mutilate young girls. Can you trust them?
So do Christians.

Forum List

Back