Never Forget the Massive Lie Joe Biden Told About the Number of College Degrees He Has

Absolutely loving this.
You aren't a devotee of either side, so were we liberals this crazy after 2016? Some liberals flipped out, of course, but I'd like to know the perceived intensity from someone who doesn't identify with either side.
There certainly was a lot of crazy. My thought was that it was the shock of assuming Hillary had won, AND thinking that demographics would continue to work in the Dems' favor forever. In other words, that it was over. So losing created some madness. Man, I was shocked as hell.

The differences here are (a) the emotional attachment to Trump dwarfs anything we saw for Obama, even as strong as that was, (b) these people are far more likely to fall for conspiracies, see Qanon, and (c) these people have their alternate universe screaming in their heads 24/7.

No Politician in modern America political history or for that matter in the entirety of American Political History has told more lies than Joe Biden....yet we have seen time and again --liberals when asked why they hate Trump say...he is a liar.

The so-called "liberals" hated President Trump so much that they forgave all the lies, plagiarism, & genuinely racist comments of the current occupant of the White House.

"Liberals" think people are stupid: His "advisers" just sent him to stand reverently in front of the Lincoln Memorial to show how much he absolutely loves diversity. Great photo op that no doubt appeared on front page of all Dem "news"papers & the few remaining African American newspapers.
These are the people who think that their prog slaves are stupid and easy to manipulate. Which they are. How else do they keep voting for them.

View attachment 446857

View attachment 446858

View attachment 446859

View attachment 446860
Let's not forget the words of Jonathan Greuber explain why they had to lie about Obozocare.

Absolutely loving this.
You aren't a devotee of either side, so were we liberals this crazy after 2016? Some liberals flipped out, of course, but I'd like to know the perceived intensity from someone who doesn't identify with either side.
There certainly was a lot of crazy. My thought was that it was the shock of assuming Hillary had won, AND thinking that demographics would continue to work in the Dems' favor forever. In other words, that it was over. So losing created some madness. Man, I was shocked as hell.

The differences here are (a) the emotional attachment to Trump dwarfs anything we saw for Obama, even as strong as that was, (b) these people are far more likely to fall for conspiracies, see Qanon, and (c) these people have their alternate universe screaming in their heads 24/7.

What‘s your obsession with Qanon? Or, is this just your new slur to troll with?

Biden has been unqualified to do his job his entire life. Lying and extortion are the only things he was ever good at. I bet that after his initial week he'll probably settle into a 6 hour work day, a far cry from Trump's 18 hour days. Biden is an embarrassment.

Keep digging. It's only Day 2. Love seeing every right winger lose their minds over Biden. At this rate, they'll be tired out by the end of next week. :)

Absolutely loving this.

What‘s your obsession with Qanon? Or, is this just your new slur to troll with?
The real question should be, what's with the right's obsession with QAnon? Those who pushed it have a lot to answer for.

Last edited:
No Politician in modern America political history or for that matter in the entirety of American Political History has told more lies than Joe Biden....yet we have seen time and again --liberals when asked why they hate Trump say...he is a liar.

Trump is a serial liar and did so every day of his tenure. He paid someone to take his SAT exam, according to 2 family members. His constant lying and manipulations
are what cost him the presidency.
Biden has 3 college degrees and one law degree, so let's not forget.

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Joe_Biden
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr is an American politician who is the 46th and current president of ... Biden has a stutter, which has improved since his early twenties. ... Corporate law, however, did not appeal to him, and criminal law did not pay well. ... about his early life: that he had earned three degrees in college, that he had ...
Party: Democratic Party

The so-called "liberals" hated President Trump so much that they forgave all the lies, plagiarism, & genuinely racist comments of the current occupant of the White House.

"Liberals" think people are stupid: His "advisers" just sent him to stand reverently in front of the Lincoln Memorial to show how much he absolutely loves diversity. Great photo op that no doubt appeared on front page of all Dem "news"papers & the few remaining African American newspapers.
These are the people who think that their prog slaves are stupid and easy to manipulate. Which they are. How else do they keep voting for them.

View attachment 446857

View attachment 446858

View attachment 446859

View attachment 446860
They also think that Trump supporters are stupid and are easy to manipulate
as has been obvious during the last 4 years, culminating in the Capitol insurrection on Jan 6. The mob never stopped to consider the consequences of their actions and are now on the run and are facing long jail terms.

Absolutely loving this.

I do not think you know your right hand from your left hand....nor do you know which side of the fence you are on nor which side of the fence you belong on.

In a nutshell you do not know your ass from a hole in the ground....but you would make a excellent stand in for biden...you two speak the same language......incoherence.

hehheh
The joy I'm getting from watching you Trumpster drama queens melt down is surpassed only by the profound relief I have over his exit.

There. I made that as clear and simple as I possibly could for you.

hehheh

Well, I guess for 4 years you’ve been melting down by your logic.
:popcorn:

Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself, at the expense of any integrity you may have had...
He never had any integrity.

Notice how the libs dont actually address the Biden lie?

Just own it, and admit he is a lying sack of manure.

Why post in this thread and not address the subject?

aa3a01c05fdbf0d8.jpeg

Then you should enjoy Biden like you did Trump since all both do is tell lies.

Keep digging. It's only Day 2. Love seeing every right winger lose their minds over Biden. At this rate, they'll be tired out by the end of next week. :)
Do you believe that? You have endless Progs that know it all and yet transfer their ideas much of it brings suffering. You live off the talk of everything while bringing in revenue from the taxpayer without really doing the hard work needed to improve the condition. Its easier to be on the offensive as you know. Did Trump get a multi hour Hollywood production? Do you read their venom towards people who try to live decently with their own beliefs? You are on the clock! show us your perfection.

Pathetic how stupid "liberals" think people are: His "advisers" just sent him to stand reverently in front of the Lincoln Memorial to show how much he absolutely loves diversity. Great photo op that no doubt appeared on front page of all Dem "news"papers & the few remaining African American newspapers.

View attachment 446853

lol....politifact? They haven’t been credible since they started....

The politically astute know full well it is a front for the democratic party aka a joke....so biased and consistently biased and they have no credibility and anyone who tries to use them as a back up for their argument also lack credibility.

Last edited:

"In his 2007 autobiography "Promises to Keep," Biden addressed his comments on the 1988 campaign trail. He said he lost his temper because he was getting sick with the flu, and "it sounded to me as if one of my own supporters doubted my intelligence."

"At a small campaign event in Claremont, N.H., I lost it. I shouldn’t have been there in the first place," Biden wrote. "I didn’t feel any better afterward; what I’d said was a quick and stupid rant that I wished I’d never said. Worse than that, without realizing it I’d exaggerated my academic record."

"Thank God, I thought as I left the event, there weren’t many people in the room to see my outburst.""
Biden has been unqualified to do his job his entire life. Lying and extortion are the only things he was ever good at. I bet that after his initial week he'll probably settle into a 6 hour work day, a far cry from Trump's 18 hour days. Biden is an embarrassment.

A huge embarassment to say the least.....he has no energy...way too old and too mentally deficient to occupy such a high office....I hope the cabal that controls him does not let him anywhere near the nuclear football.

Here is a scary scenario.....N. Korea launches a nuclear tipped missle towards the U.S. that is targeted for LosAngeles...it will hit L.A. in l5 short minutes....ole joe is asleep when the missle launch is detected....the call goes out...wake up joe and show him how to use the football.....they manage to get him awake.....they tell him what has happened....what would joe do....would joe have any idea what he should do? By the time he is fully awake...a senile old man like joe requires a few minutes to fully wake up ...maybe even longer than that if he is on sleeping meds....L.A. would most likely be history by the time they even get joe awake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back