Any Q'Anon believers left out there?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
QAnon believers are realizing their entire conspiracy was a hoax as Biden is sworn in (yahoo.com)

After predictions that Trump would seize power with the help of the military at the inauguration failed, any Q'Anon believers still left out there?

I talked to one true believer that still believes them even though these predictions were false, but I think many are waking up to the fact that they are being lied to ..............again.

If I want to be lied to I will just turn on CNN, but most of the time I just ignore them all.

Of course Qanon was wrong:

04BF66C2-237F-4A6B-923A-BB9DB22F6F2D.png

Not to worry. After a cooling off period Russia will introduce a new updated conservative belief system designed to destabilize American politics.
Everyone knows that the Bidens are for sale to the highest bidder.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That's how it goes
Everybody knows

QAnon believers are realizing their entire conspiracy was a hoax as Biden is sworn in (yahoo.com)

After predictions that Trump would seize power with the help of the military at the inauguration failed, any Q'Anon believers still left out there?

I talked to one true believer that still believes them even though these predictions were false, but I think many are waking up to the fact that they are being lied to ..............again.

If I want to be lied to I will just turn on CNN, but most of the time I just ignore them all.

There weren't many to begin with.

Q represents how truly stupid Trumpers are.

These dumb fucks will believe any lie you tell them.

They are truly pathetic.

Lock em up

Some will always follow and believe. The Pied Piper got it right long ago.

I'm loving this article:

The gullible rarely believe they are gullible and the closed-minded don’t believe they are closed-minded

Certainly applies to the Trump voters here.

Look at how far gone these people are.

Q represents the modern GOP party, a group of total wackos.

Look at all the wackos on this message board, these people live in an absolute fantasy land.
Q and Trump supporters are scary stupid, like they need to be studied by scientist to figure out why they are so gullible and retarded.

Look at all the wackos on this message board, these people live in an absolute fantasy land.
Q and Trump supporters are scary stupid, like they need to be studied by scientist to figure out why they are so gullible and retarded.

Look at the wackos in the DNC who insisted Trump was Putin's pet.

4 years of a Mueller investigation and $30 million later, and we all found out it was all BS.

Then when they did impeach him it had NOTHING to do with the Russian thingy.

Lies, lies, lies, yet the cultists who have drunk the cool aid continue to believe anyway.

It must be nice for the DNC to control the media while only their political opponents get censored for those supposide lies.

Last edited:

4 years of a Mueller investigation and $30 million later, and we all found out it was all BS.

Lies, lies, lies, yet the cultists who have drunk the cool aid continue to believe anyway.

It must be nice for the DNC to control the media while only their political opponents get censored for those supposide lies.

4 years of Mueller Investigation and you ignored the results. Paul Manafort picked up the tab. The $42 million in back taxes, fines and levies Manafort paid more than covered the costs.

The DNC doesn't "control the media". The MSM reports the facts. Republicans lie because there are no facts that favour Republicans under Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump.

Your tears make me happy.

Trump was Putin's pet, he consistently sided with Putin over and over. This recent solar winds hack is just another example of that. Russia was behind that hack yet Trump and the Trumpers can't admit that.

Just look at the wackos in the video. Look at how gone Trumpers are and Q'ers are. It's embarrassing for your party, you wackos will believe any fabricated lie. You are a bunch of total wackos.

Look at the fake fraud claims, you wackos still can't admit there's no evidence of fraud even though AG Barr, election officials, the courts have all said there's no evidence of fraud.

The GOP is a total joke, you people fabricate wacko conspiracy theories that have no merit, and believe that shit. You live in a world detached from facts and reality. Everything thing out there is some grand conspiracy. You're so freakin gullible. You people are the epitome of gullible. Trumpers are mushrooms, keep them in the dark and feed them shit and they thrive. Mushrooms and sheep, pathetic.

How's that baby sacrificing going !!
How's those secret Q anon codes going?!?!?!?!
Michele Obama is a man !!!!!
They breed babies for sacrifice !?!?!?!
Trump sends them secret codes in numerology!?!?!?!
JFK jr is Q!!!!!!
The Queen of England is a shape shifter !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
:auiqs.jpg:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! ! ! ! !!

You people are so far gone it is embarassing, the GOP party has been taken over by total wackos.
Trump and Trumpers are a total joke. You are the party of lies and wackos.

You dumb fuckin morons will believe any bullshit lie out there.

Last edited:
Q represents how truly stupid Trumpers are.

These dumb fucks will believe any lie you tell them.

They are truly pathetic.

Lock em up

They are proof that this country needs universal health care. My god the psychiatric bills for these people will be incredible!

MAGA
Look at the people in those videos. They are Trump's base. His core supporters, we see these total wackos all over this message board.

These gullible morons will believe any lie Trump or Q fabricates. Its pathetic.

The craziest phenomenon of a trumper is how you can just feed them fabricated lies and they believe that nonsense.

Forum List

Back