Nevada Man Who Claimed Someone Voted As His Dead Wife Charged With Voter Fraud

And one from 2020 from a fucking state representative in PA you fucking liberal shithead. Read it and weep dickwad. Nobody wants your fucking child molester in the white house. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Did you even bother to read the 2nd link? It does not say what you are claiming it does.

you really suck at this Google thing

So, let's review.

You just posted an article written in 2015 -- that you did not find until googling on 10/22/2021 -- as the reason you have been believing in massive election fraud in the 2020 election since November of 2020.

:113:

My god read post 12 you stupid fucking liberal shit. PA state representative said THE SAME THING IN 2020. The numbers DO NOT ADD UP.

And one from 2020 from a fucking state representative in PA you fucking liberal shithead. Read it and weep dickwad. Nobody wants your fucking child molester in the white house. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

A response to your second link from the State of Pa

A response to your second link from the State of Pa

Aww liberals in a liberal shithead state say the republicans are lying.

I'm shocked I tell ya, shocked!! :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Yes but he left off one important fact on that claim.

He was the person who cast that illegal vote.

The republicans spent a lot of time hyping this case. Now it turns out that the republican husband voted for his republican wife. He is a trump supporter.

It was all a scam.

Now he's facing criminal charges and possible 4 years in prison and 5 thousand fine.

Thats impossible.
Dems say there's no such thing as voter fraud.

And the signature on the ballot matched the deceased womans sig.

This is weird stuff.

75 million Trump votes and ONE might be fake.

Meanwhile in 20 states we have more people voting than people registered to vote and we hear crickets from the left.

A bit dated eh? 2015? You been hearing those crickets for 6 years?? I'd see a doctor~

20201108_200724.jpg

Aww liberals in a liberal shithead state say the republicans are lying.

I'm shocked I tell ya, shocked!! :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

There was a lot of lying going on by the Trump faithful.

I was open to the idea of fraud in the election. So I watched some of the early hearings on it.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies, a fancy word for outliers. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty compelling so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he lied about the population change and the change in the number of voters in the state . Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

If the case for fraud is so strong, why all the lying?

The republicans spent a lot of time hyping this case. Now it turns out that the republican husband voted for his republican wife. He is a trump supporter.

It was all a scam.

Now he's facing criminal charges and possible 4 years in prison and 5 thousand fine.

Too funny, that makes two verified corpses casting Republican votes in the last election. So much for the canard that the dead vote Democrat.

This was on the home page of MSN this morning.

Racheal lays the whole story out.

She does a much better job of it than Newsweek's article.

Last edited:

It was all a scam.

It seems to be the norm when scrutinized. The right believes so adamantly there was fraud because most of them know they themselves are capable of doing so. They believe their moral failings are shared by everyone.

It seems to be the norm when scrutinized. The right believes so adamantly there was fraud because most of them know they themselves are capable of doing so. They believe their moral failings are shared by everyone.

It's interesting that the few fraud cases that have been found in the 2020 election are mostly republicans illegally voting.

Why did this man knowingly illegally vote then run to the media saying he was shocked that someone voted using his dead wife's ballot?

This just stinks to high heaven.

Forum List

Back