Rats and liberals rule NYC

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
I feel so sorry for anyone that didn't vote for this 3rd world area

Will a mod please move this thread because you've moved every thread I ever created in Politics since Day Uno.Thanks

Well that’s what you get under democrat controlled leadership

I feel so sorry for anyone that didn't vote for this 3rd world area

Will a mod please move this thread because you've moved every thread I ever created in Politics since Day Uno.Thanks

Rats and liberals? Arent they the same thing?

Oh and if you didnt vote for that 3rd world area but still live there, that is on you. Time to pull up the roots and move your ass to greener pastures.

Leptospirosis cases surge in NYC: What to know about the rat-spread infectious disease​

**********​
**********​

Imdeed, those living in Harlem, the Bronx and seedier parts of the five Boroughs of New York City have contended with this for years. Now that it is being exposed, I'm sure Mayor De Blasio will do something about it, just as he did with urinating in Subways and the streets, garbage building up on the sidewalks and the rising homelessness and crime throughout the city... Surely this is not the case for Mayors in other Blue Cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Baltimore, Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis have this health crisis under control.

Last edited:
Oh and if you didnt vote for that 3rd world area but still live there, that is on you. Time to pull up the roots and move your ass to greener pastures.

And many are. The problem is they move to clean Republican states and then vote the same party that ruined their last state.

While I love this service I hate that more than anything. If the subject fits a topic leave it alone. Don't move it to another topic that fits a little bit better. It's too hard to follow once it's moved and the thread dies quickly because others can't follow it either.

They need to be more creative like Chicago. Mayor Lighthead released hundreds of feral cats into the city to try and solve the problem. I wonder if she is paying them minimum wage?

Forum List

Back