Netflix Promotes Pedophilia.

It is time to cancel the subscriptions. This does not come as a surprise, but it is now confirmed.

Stupid poster of some kids aside, I'm not getting rid of a service that completely eliminates ADVERTISEMENTS! I am so sick of advertising that I could puke. When I was young, half hour sitcoms were 28 minutes long. Now, they are 18 or 20 minutes long, with ad after ad, after ad, after ad of crap. I use Netflix and have ceased listening to the radio because of all their ads. Now, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with free-market capitalism, but all those ads have only solidified my belief that I will not purchase any product that is shoved in my face, should I want to watch a current episode of something that isn't on Netflix yet. I just stick with the products I have in the past, always purchased.

It is time to cancel the subscriptions. This does not come as a surprise, but it is now confirmed.

Stupid poster of some kids aside, I'm not getting rid of a service that completely eliminates ADVERTISEMENTS! I am so sick of advertising that I could puke. When I was young, half hour sitcoms were 28 minutes long. Now, they are 18 or 20 minutes long, with ad after ad, after ad, after ad of crap. I use Netflix and have ceased listening to the radio because of all their ads. Now, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with free-market capitalism, but all those ads have only solidified my belief that I will not purchase any product that is shoved in my face, should I want to watch a current episode of something that isn't on Netflix yet. I just stick with the products I have in the past, always purchased.

Watch the damn video idiot.

Watch the damn video idiot.

Not interested in watching any program that doesn't fall into my preferred programming.
DUMBASS!!!

Holy crap... you should watch the trailer.
Basically the premise of the "theme" is that this girl was held down by religion. Like a prisoner.
And she just wanted to be free.
Free to dance overtly sexual dances in overtly sexual clothing.
WTF is wrong with leftist?
On one hand you got Gillete with the "not cool bro" thing, and then you want to promote a film that shows pre-teen girls in strongly sexualized clothing and dance??
Boggles the mind

Netflix has apologized for the poster and has taken it down.
BUT THAT DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY, EXCUSE THE FACT THEY PUT IT UP THERE TO BEGIN WITH!!
They have also stopped promoting it.

A lot. But in this case it is that the Prometheans have a thing for children.

That was a waste of eleven minutes
not really if someone wants to know the TRUTH, something you fucked up democrats ignore. oh btw that was so much better than anything ive seen posted by you....just saying

What's next, you guys gonna say that beauty pageants for little girls is promoting pedophilia?
It's funny, I sort of agree. . .

. . . it could just be the French version of Billy Elliot?

I don't know, I would have to watch it. When that movie came out, it was kind of. . . on the edge, but it was good, and did not, IMO, push pedophilia or the sexualizing of children.

OTH, from what I have read, this is something on another level.

Holy crap... you should watch the trailer.
Basically the premise of the "theme" is that this girl was held down by religion. Like a prisoner.
And she just wanted to be free.
Free to dance overtly sexual dances in overtly sexual clothing.
On one hand you got Gillete with the "not cool bro" thing, and then you want to promote a film that shows pre-teen girls in strongly sexualized clothing and dance??
Boggles the mind
If you think preteens is bad check this article out and the comments on the screen shots. There are some exceedingly sick SOB's in this world.

Forum List

Back