Netflix Promotes Pedophilia.

I tried to watch the video. I couldn't do it. I just can't stomach these kinds of video's. I'll see if I can find a better source concerning the content of this show.

What's next, you guys gonna say that beauty pageants for little girls is promoting pedophilia?
No.
It is an invitation for pedophilia
When you dress girls up like this:

shit.jpg

You are an ignorant ego driven fuck who uses your child to make up for your own lack of self worth.

I will say, men who sit in an audience with children parading around like this, and not upset by it... you have a problem.

What's next, you guys gonna say that beauty pageants for little girls is promoting pedophilia?
No.

View attachment 377502

You are an ignorant ego driven fuck who uses your child to make up for your own lack of self worth.

I will say, men who sit in an audience with children parading around like this, and not upset by it... you have a problem.
I see girls like that at the beach and on the river and I am wondering who picks out their swimsuits.

No.

View attachment 377502

I see girls like that at the beach and on the river and I am wondering who picks out their swimsuits.
Usually a single mom who has the IQ of a horse.

So anyway, I read a mainstream source on this. I still can't really speak on the movie but the article made a decent point. The movie was made in France. The French movie poster is quite tame and simply has four young girls in a pic not much different than you might find anywhere.

Netflix used the more racy poster. Now maybe their pic more represents what the movie is about or one could argue that Netflix is exploiting these young girls for higher ratings.

Even if it more represents the movie it's probably a really bad idea.

So anyway, I read a mainstream source on this. I still can't really speak on the movie but the article made a decent point. The movie was made in France. The French movie poster is quite tame and simply has four young girls in a pic not much different than you might find anywhere.

Netflix used the more racy poster. Now maybe their pic more represents what the movie is about or one could argue that Netflix is exploiting these young girls for higher ratings.

Even if it more represents the movie it's probably a really bad idea.

There is no excuse for that poster, none whatsoever.

No.

View attachment 377502

You have gone full retard defending the indefensible. Not a surprise, the far left hacks do come on support of this indeed.
Netflix-cuties.jpeg

4-Chan has now banned all pictures regarding the Promethean movie.

Forum List

Back