Kamala Harris isn't eligible...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i don't know if this thread is good enough for the politics section, but the argument they used for obama was based on his mother's citizenship. they had endless citations and precedent.

his "father" was a British subject. Clarence thomas said they have avoided the subject, to define natural born.

the political plan for their politics was to have harris step aside and michelle will save the day. the problem is all the obama clinton biden corruption.

here's a political link to this important political issue during the election of more politicians.

Search Results
Web results

Fact check: Harris eligible for VP, president under Constitution
www.detroitnews.com › story › news › politics › 2020/08/16 › harris-...

4 days ago - As a person born in the U.S., at least 35 and a resident for at least 14 years, Kamala Harris is eligiblefor the nation's highest office.
Missing: isn't ‎| Must include: isn't

Is Kamala Harris Eligible to Be Vice President? Yes, Yes, and ...
www.bloomberg.com › opinion › articles › is-kamala-harris-eligible-t...

5 days ago - It starts with the constitutional provision of Article II that says, “No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time ...

Yes, Kamala Harris Is Eligible To Be Vice President
www.buzzfeednews.com › article › janelytvynenko › yes-kamala-harr...

there are so many new experts... watch how they are getting ahead of the story.
AND.. they are quick to say Trump has signed off on it, which was brilliant on Trump's part.

But it's not up to Trump... and i don't think they can get away again without changing the constitution to, anyone can be President.

Aw+Jeez,+not+this+shit+again!.jpg

What should disqualify that whore is her own record and criminal actions as a corrupt DA.

i don't know if this thread is good enough for the politics section, but the argument they used for obama was based on his mother's citizenship. they had endless citations and precedent.

his "father" was a British subject. Clarence thomas said they have avoided the subject, to define natural born.

the political plan for their politics was to have harris step aside and michelle will save the day. the problem is all the obama clinton biden corruption.

here's a political link to this important political issue during the election of more politicians.

Search Results
Web results

4 days ago - As a person born in the U.S., at least 35 and a resident for at least 14 years, Kamala Harris is eligiblefor the nation's highest office.

5 days ago - It starts with the constitutional provision of Article II that says, “No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time ...

AND.. they are quick to say Trump has signed off on it, which was brilliant on Trump's part.

But it's not up to Trump... and i don't think they can get away again without changing the constitution to, anyone can be President.
She was born in Oakland, California.

Only the race baiting right wing has these types of problems and then wonder why some people are rioting.

Search Results
Web results

Your ignorance and gullibility boggles the mind...

Search Results
Web results

Only the race baiting right wing has these types of problems and then wonder why some people are rioting.

You were an anchor baby, weren't you?

Search Results
Web results

People are rioting, because they think they're entitled to free stuff and, if it isn't given to them, they're going to take it.

It has nothing to do with racial equality......nothing.

Search Results
Web results

You are incredibly wrong.

Amendment XIV.

Section 1.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within They Reside."

Senator Harris was born in Oakland California. She under the 14th. Amendment of The Constitution of The United States of America, a Citizen.

Citizenship of the parents of a U.S. Citizen at the time of birth or at the time of naturalization is not mentioned, discussed or subjected to question.

She is a U.S. Citizen and eligible for office to which she will be elected.

Last edited:

Search Results
Web results

Amendment XIV.

Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within They Reside.

Senator Harris was born in Oakland California. She under the 14th. Amendment of The Constitution of The United States of America a Citizen.

Citizenship of the parents of a U.S. Citizen at the time of birth is not mentioned, discussed or subjected to question.

Beat me to it..14th says she's eligible so the tin foil hats need to find something else to whine about.

Search Results
Web results

Amendment XIV.

Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within They Reside.

Senator Harris was born in Oakland California. She under the 14th. Amendment of The Constitution of The United States of America a Citizen.

Citizenship of the parents of a U.S. Citizen at the time of birth is not mentioned, discussed or subjected to question.

Beat me to it..14th says she's eligible so the tin foil hats need to find something else to whine about.

As near as I can tell, these goobers heard about an article a professor wrote on why, purely as legal theory, the 14th Amendment should NOT be interpreted to grant birthright citizenship. He never denied the fact that case law has been consistent for some time on interpreting it that way, but these tinfoil tweekos didn't bother to actually read the article.

Aw+Jeez,+not+this+shit+again!.jpg

What should disqualify that whore is her own record and criminal actions as a corrupt DA.

I'm thinking this thread will be in "Conspiracy Theories" any moment now.
Why does it scare you kiddy

You taking your tinfoil hat and moving over to "Conspiracy Theories"? It doesn't.
Once upon a time I shoved my tinfoil hat up the FBI's ass.

Great moment.

Great news you are voting for a senile old coot in diapers and a pothead.

Don't forget to kill your kids before birth as we do not need any more like you

CIAO

Search Results
Web results

Obama was born in the United States. The Constitution does not require that the parents be citizens, but his mother was an American from Kansas.

Search Results
Web results

So, creating pointless threads is the new Cult45 move now? Awesome. Well done. :04:

Search Results
Web results

She was born in the United States. End of argument.

Forum List

Back