Netflix Flicks

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I just watched Not On This Earth. Fascinating. Jews, hiding from the Nazi's for OVER A YEAR in a cave in the Ukraine. Imagine. 400+ days down there.

I can't help but compare what they endured compared todays race riots and mindset of many blacks. That might sound racist but oh well. But..I digress.

If you like history documentaries/movies...check it out.

I just watched Not On This Earth. Fascinating. Jews, hiding from the Nazi's for OVER A YEAR in a cave in the Ukraine. Imagine. 400+ days down there.

I can't help but compare what they endured compared todays race riots and mindset of many blacks. That might sound racist but oh well. But..I digress.

It's a true history and well documented. But the comparison to blacks was, well, weird, imo.

On that note, history fans will cream their jeans at this site called Greater History.

They have super extensive and of the finest quality videos in playlistists on almost any conceivable historical stheme or major subject.

I literally was taken aback by the breadth and depth of their archives and its not some old slow ass dusty and under funded, under utilized site.

It's a YouTube Channel!!!

Awesome!

Vist it and you will be shocked.

Pleasantly so!

Here is the link.

GREATER HISTORY - YouTube

Dedicated to preserving and providing the best and most accurate historical and technical documentaries in the known universe.
If I left here, never to return, I would like to be remembered as someone who made this resource known to the posters here.

:D

Last edited:
Thank you Mojo! I have it in my favs now.

Another really good one I found on netflix some time ago is called God On Trial. Some death camp jews put God on trial just a day or so before being gassed..and they knew they were soon to die. So they performed the trial in their camp. Just...wow.

It's a true history and well documented. But the comparison to blacks was, well, weird, imo.
Yeah. I know. But I did think of the comparisons of the GIMME GIMME YOU OWE US crap versus what Jews went thru for so many GENERATIONS. Dig what I am saying? GENERATIONS. And you don't see Jews looting and screaming and killing over what they endured for thousands of years..do ya?

Yeah. I know. But I did think of the comparisons of the GIMME GIMME YOU OWE US crap versus what Jews went thru for so many GENERATIONS. Dig what I am saying? GENERATIONS. And you don't see Jews looting and screaming and killing over what they endured for thousands of years..do ya?

What produced the attitudes and behaviors of US Blacks hasn't to do as much with the degree of inhumanity they faced, but the type of inhumanity.

I'm postulating the idea that different living conditions will result in different types of behavior traits.

You know that the gender of embryonic alligators is determined by the temperature of the mound where the mother deposits and tends her eggs.

A few degrees warmer and the eggs become males. A few degrees cooler they all become females. At temperatures in between they produce baby alligators.of both sexes.

Had Blacks been faced with what the Jews faced in the Holocaust maybe Blacks might exhibit the same kinds of attitudes as current day Jews...or as the descendants of those who survived the death camp ordeal.

Had Jews been subject to the same cultural admonitions and prohibitions and by degree, lesser, inhumanities to them based on their living as slaves as Blacks did and endured the break up of their traditionally strong nuclear family as Blacks did, and were unable to assimilate into the larger society because their skin color branded them, unlike Jews who could and often did pass as gentiles, who's to say how Jews today might have turned out?

Last edited:

On that note, history fans will cream their jeans at this site called Greater History.

They have super extensive and of the finest quality videos in playlistists on almost any conceivable historical stheme or major subject.

I literally was taken aback by the breadth and depth of their archives and its not some old slow ass dusty and under funded, under utilized site.

Awesome!

Pleasantly so!

Here is the link.

Dedicated to preserving and providing the best and most accurate historical and technical documentaries in the known universe.
If I left here, never to return, I would like to be remembered as someone who made this resource known to the posters here.

Awesome! Just checked it out. Looks fascinating

For audio podcasts on history, check out Dan Carlins Hardcore History. His series called The Wrath of the Khans is incredible.

Awesome!

Pleasantly so!

Here is the link.

Awesome! Just checked it out. Looks fascinating

For audio podcasts on history, check out Dan Carlins Hardcore History. His series called The Wrath of the Khans is incredible.
Dan Carlins Hardcore History

1. Dan Carlin - Hardcore History - Common Sense
    www.dancarlin.com/

2. He's been called a lot of things, but no one says that Dan Carlinis boring. His two long-running podcasts are among the most popular in the world.

Hardcore History

The American Peril. Publish Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 - 04:05:41 ...
    Hardcore History Library
    Current Hardcore History, EXTRA Hardcore History, Classic ...
    More results from dancarlin.com »
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]

SNOWPIERCER. I just watched it on netflix and...WOW. Twists, turns, and no writing this one where you know what is gonna happen next.

HIGHLY recommend watching it. Kinda weird in a Clockwork Orange kinda way.

I just watched a great flick on Netflix. Name of it is My Way. In short, japanese & korean marathon rivals battle for best runner...but WWII happens. Japanese use the koreans as slave soldiers. Then the Russians battle them and both become slave soldiers to the russians. Both are caught and become german slave soldiers. Then the americans show up. I won't say any more. But dayum...what a ride! Loved it.
Subtitled because its in Japanese, korean, russian and german, lol.

I watched Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes (not netflix), and thought was about a 6 out of 10 rating with ten been good.

Whoa. I thought I would try watching the 2 seaons of Wentworth. Just now finished season 1. Just..wow. A knockoff of Black Is THe New Orange but missing the humor of it...it is still a good show.

Netflix, of course. Check it out!

Just finished Wentworth season 2. Excellent. Now i hope my cable company has the third season.

The believer is a good netfix movie. It's about a Jew that becomes a neo nazi. It's based on a true story.

Deadly Code is another good one. It's about Siberian thugs. Jon Malcovich is great.

Soon as I am done with Marco Polo..I will check them out. Thanks for the tip!

Forum List

Back