Netanyahu’s Historic Win — and Obama’s Humiliating Loss

Is that all you care about, is Obama? Pathetic. FTW, as long as you can make Obama look good. You're a disgrace to the human race.

Faun is neither irrational nor a disgrace. She just sees Obama as a good prez. Clearly many here find that to be a bit ... misguided.

Is that all you care about, is Obama? Pathetic. FTW, as long as you can make Obama look good. You're a disgrace to the human race.

Faun is neither irrational nor a disgrace. She just sees Obama as a good prez. Clearly many here find that to be a bit ... misguided.

No, anyone who would support this deal is irrational AND a disgrace.

bho-cryer-bibi.jpg

I think it's a "he."

No matter. I've seen him (or her) unflinchingly confront the "Jews did it" 9/11 CT loons and their endless silliness with calm, rational, fact-filled posts.

Last edited:

I think it's a "he."

No matter. I seen him (or her) unflinchingly confront the "Jews did it" 9/11 CT loons and their endless silliness with calm, rational, fact-filled posts.

That doesn't mean they aren't irrational when it comes to Obama . . . because they are. It's as if they will do ANYTHING to defend this guy, even when he's dead wrong.

If it goes through, who do you think will take credit? At least it's proven it didn't do any good.

Obama is indeed hanging his presidential legacy hopes on more positive relations with Iran (a good thing, BTW) and for him this deal is key. Our lawmakers (and Bibi) have made it clear to Obama and Iran that pulling a Chamberlain will fool no one and Obama sounds more strident in that regard since Bibi's speech before the joint session.

If it goes through, who do you think will take credit? At least it's proven it didn't do any good.

Obama is indeed hanging his presidential legacy hopes on more positive relations with Iran (a good thing, BTW) and for him this deal is key. Our lawmakers (and Bibi) have made it clear to Obama and Iran that pulling a Chamberlain will fool no one and Obama sounds more strident in that regard since Bibi's speech before the joint session.

If Obama knew about history, he would realize that he is WRONG. This is exactly how NK got nuclear weapons. Not from sanctions, as the dishonest liberals would like you to believe.

I think it's a "he."

No matter. I seen him (or her) unflinchingly confront the "Jews did it" 9/11 CT loons and their endless silliness with calm, rational, fact-filled posts.

That doesn't mean they aren't irrational when it comes to Obama . . . because they are. It's as if they will do ANYTHING to defend this guy, even when he's dead wrong.

Lotsa Dems seem to feel - with some justification - that Obama has been unfairly excoriated. Unfortunately there is indeed a bigoted gang who do nothing but kick the guy. He has sorely disappointed me but I don't buy the Evil Obama or Islamic Obama or America-hatin' Obama or Jew-hatin' Obama stuff. He was elected on a conciliation platform and as misguided as he has been at times, he has stayed pretty true to it. If he can reel in Iran without throwing Israel under the bus he will have a nice feather in his cap.

I think it's a "he."

Lotsa Dems seem to feel - with some justification - that Obama has been unfairly excoriated. Unfortunately there is indeed a bigoted gang who do nothing but kick the guy. He has sorely disappointed me but I don't buy the Evil Obama or Islamic Obama or America-hatin' Obama or Jew-hatin' Obama stuff. He was elected on a conciliation platform and as misguided as he has been at times, he has stayed pretty true to it. If he can reel in Iran without throwing Israel under the bus he will have a nice feather in his cap.

I don't buy that either, but I do buy the Obama making bad decisions and behaving like an idiot in the hopes of making a name for himself Obama.

You are quite easily one of the densest people I've ever run across.
God you are an idiot.

Youre a naive idiot

C'mon guys. The Faun bashing is undeserved. She just has a differing POV on Israel and our prez.

I can't speak for anyone else but Faun he/she/it earns everything I give it.

If it wants to be treated better it will have treat others better.

Yeah, well I don't know where this went off the rails but this is a pretty emotional subject for many here. Just sayin'.

we had sanctions on North Korea, they still built nuclear weapons.
Carter/Clinton relaxed sanctions on NK and sent them food medicine and US dollars over the hundreds of objections and warnings from the republicans. Either you're very young or you have not done your homework. That is what is so troubling...Obama has history to show him that this is no way to deal with a terrorist nation bent on getting nukes but he marches on. And Idiot government trolls like you pave the way. You're not fooling anyone. How's the weather at the White house today? troll
Old enough to know Carter never eased sanctions on North Korea. Clinton did, but the sanctions left in place were still severe.

we had sanctions on North Korea, they still built nuclear weapons.
Carter/Clinton relaxed sanctions on NK and sent them food medicine and US dollars over the hundreds of objections and warnings from the republicans. Either you're very young or you have not done your homework. That is what is so troubling...Obama has history to show him that this is no way to deal with a terrorist nation bent on getting nukes but he marches on. And Idiot government trolls like you pave the way. You're not fooling anyone. How's the weather at the White house today? troll
Old enough to know Carter never eased sanctions on North Korea. Clinton did, but the sanctions left in place were still severe.

Oh really? Please read the link I provided for you.

I think it's a "he."

I don't buy that either, but I do buy the Obama making bad decisions and behaving like an idiot in the hopes of making a name for himself Obama.

He's been a major disappointment where I thought he could do the most good - race relations - and I find the petty, vindictive Obama to be a scary thing to have in the White House.

You are quite easily one of the densest people I've ever run across.
God you are an idiot.

Youre a naive idiot

C'mon guys. The Faun bashing is undeserved. She just has a differing POV on Israel and our prez.

I can't speak for anyone else but Faun he/she/it earns everything I give it.

If it wants to be treated better it will have treat others better.

Yeah, well I don't know where this went off the rails but this is a pretty emotional subject for many here. Just sayin'.

Our feud goes way back, it has nothing to do with this thread.

Forum List

Back