Netanyahu’s Historic Win — and Obama’s Humiliating Loss

Wow, the Democrats would be toast in 2016. Yeah, that's going to happen
I don't believe that's going to happen eithe
Now I'm laughing at you.

It must be really tough to be so dense and unable to comprehend even the simplest of posts.

When/if the time comes the logistics will dictate who and the methods that need to be employed.

You've never been in the Military so you have no real understanding of what I'm saying.

Your question has been answered many times already and again honey, your judgment of anybody's "manhood" is cute.
Nah, you're just too fucking stupid for words. You claim Obama's deal is bad for Israel, but then you demonstrate you have nothing to base that opinion on. :cuckoo:

You are quite easily one of the densest people I've ever run across.

It's bad for Israel because they've stated for DECADES they want to wipe Israel off the map.
Their belief system demands worldwide chaos to bring their Imam back who will then set up the desired Caliphate.

God you are an idiot.
Yet you can't answer a simple question which you base your opinion on. :rolleyes:. You think some magical solution is just going to prevent Iran from building a nuke? Who's gonna stop them?

You admit, you don't know. But yet, at the same time, you idiotically declare Obama's plan is bad for Israel. :cuckoo: Seems your opinion is based on nothing. :dunno:

Whether or not we can or should stop them, a deal that allows them to develop nukes is still a terrible idea
Maybe you'll answer since no one else will ...

With no deal with Iran, which countries do you think will step in with their military to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons?

Right now, only the US or Israel would do it. Why would anyone else since they just expect us to do it while they undercut and back stab us and blame us for anything that goes wrong?

What we need to provide to the rest of the world is credibility we aren't going to step in and solve every problem and take every hit. If the rest of the Middle East, Europe and so on who are far more directly at risk realize they actually have to do it themselves or die, they will probably still do nothing and die. But if there is a chance they will act that's it. But we have to stop solving everyone's problems.

When we didn't take out ISIS, Jordan and Egypt stepped up. I'm totally against taking the lead on every issue. But when they help themselves and take the lead on what is actually their problems, I'm for backing them up.

I think he's flip flopping in hopes Obama doesn't throw Israel to the security council
That ... and cut off U.S. funding to Israel.

You like make believe games?

The answer is whoever the situation dictates be involved will be involved.

I don't play make believe kid, I deal in reality and reality is not and can never be a hypothetical what if thing.

Again I know you think you are clever and I know you hate Jew's but everyone who has a stake in whatever happens should be involved.

It's cute that you think you questioning my manhood means anything ;)
You're a fucking imbecile. I've said nothing to indicate I hate Jews. That's just your demented imagination speaking.

And that you won't answer my question reveals you have no manhood. Clearly, you have an idea, otherwise, you wouldn't be able to state Obama's deal is bad for Israel. Since you think the deal is bad, who's fighting that fight if there's no deal? The U.S.? Israel? Who?

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

It must be really tough to be so dense and unable to comprehend even the simplest of posts.

When/if the time comes the logistics will dictate who and the methods that need to be employed.

You've never been in the Military so you have no real understanding of what I'm saying.

Your question has been answered many times already and again honey, your judgment of anybody's "manhood" is cute.
Nah, you're just too fucking stupid for words. You claim Obama's deal is bad for Israel, but then you demonstrate you have nothing to base that opinion on. :cuckoo:

It's bad for Israel because they've stated for DECADES they want to wipe Israel off the map.
Their belief system demands worldwide chaos to bring their Imam back who will then set up the desired Caliphate.

God you are an idiot.
Yet you can't answer a simple question which you base your opinion on. :rolleyes:. You think some magical solution is just going to prevent Iran from building a nuke? Who's gonna stop them?

You admit, you don't know. But yet, at the same time, you idiotically declare Obama's plan is bad for Israel. :cuckoo: Seems your opinion is based on nothing. :dunno:
Israel has bombed their nuclear facility before. Why not again?

Without Obama's deal, which country is going to militarily invade Iran to prevent them from building a nuclear weapon?
The United States of America...but we need to get rid of the coward in the White House first.
Finally! Somebody answers.

Thank you.

Now then, Obama's deal includes the IAEA monitoring Iran's nuclear facilities and has the agreement with Britain, Russia, China, France & Germany to collectively invade Iran should they attempt to build a weapon.

Since I believe you (and many others) would agree with me that Iran is going to try to build a nuclear weapon with or without a deal from Obama, how on Earth is Israel better off with the backing of just the U.S. when they could have the backing of the U.S., Britain, Russia, China, France and Germany?

That ... and cut off U.S. funding to Israel.

You're a fucking imbecile. I've said nothing to indicate I hate Jews. That's just your demented imagination speaking.

And that you won't answer my question reveals you have no manhood. Clearly, you have an idea, otherwise, you wouldn't be able to state Obama's deal is bad for Israel. Since you think the deal is bad, who's fighting that fight if there's no deal? The U.S.? Israel? Who?

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

God you are an idiot.

Who says they shouldn't? They should do everything in their power to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. They're Iran's first target.

Now I'm laughing at you.

God you are an idiot.

Who says they shouldn't? They should do everything in their power to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. They're Iran's first target.
So then, yes Obama's plan for Iran. Is bad for israel.

God you are an idiot.

Umm ... with Obama's plan, they don't have to. With Obama's plan, they have a pledge from the U.S., Britain, Russia, China, France and Germany that they will bomb Iran (effectively for Israel).

So how is Israel better off bombing Iran when they could have the U.S., Britain, Russia, China, France and Germany bombing Iran for them?

God you are an idiot.

Umm ... with Obama's plan, they don't have to. With Obama's plan, they have a pledge from the U.S., Britain, Russia, China, France and Germany that they will bomb Iran (effectively for Israel).

So how is Israel better off bombing Iran when they could have the U.S., Britain, Russia, China, France and Germany bombing Iran for them?
Why let Iran get the bomb in the first place. Obama is about as trustworthy as a crack head needing a fix.

God you are an idiot.

So . . . now the left wants to bomb Iran. How ironic. :rolleyes-41: We could keep enforcing sanctions. Then they don't have the MEANS to obtain uranium.

This also works on our side because once the people are hungry, they are going to become angry. What do you think the people are going to choose? Food or nuclear power plants?

Shouldn't have interfered with a sovereign nation's electoral process. It was lowdown and dirty. But hey, it is the Chicago Way. Good for Netanyahu.

"
Despite the controversy surrounding Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s upcoming address to Congress, a new poll shows that American support for Israel remains strong.

According to a new Gallup poll, 70 percent of Americans view Israel favorably.

When asked who they were most sympathetic to in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, 62 percent of respondents said that they “sympathize more with the Israelis.”

By contrast, 17 percent view the Palestinian Authority favorably, and 16 percent say that they “sympathize more with the Palestinians.”

http://dailysignal.com/2015/02/23/new-poll-shows-strong-american-support-israel/

As usual Obama is diametrically opposed to what the American people want.

And you do realize that favorablity of an entire nation is not the same as favorability of it's leader, right?

Obama sent money and resources to Netanyahu's opponent. You can't be that blind.
Riiiight. According to Faux News maybe. But who believes them?
Only a complete moron wouldnt.
Then you can prove Obama donated money to Herzog. Let's see your proof...
Youre a naive idiot

It's sad that people like that can vote :(

Words spoken as fascists always spoke them.

Without Obama's deal, which country is going to militarily invade Iran to prevent them from building a nuclear weapon?
The United States of America...but we need to get rid of the coward in the White House first.

Thank you.

Now then, Obama's deal includes the IAEA monitoring Iran's nuclear facilities and has the agreement with Britain, Russia, China, France & Germany to collectively invade Iran should they attempt to build a weapon.

Since I believe you (and many others) would agree with me that Iran is going to try to build a nuclear weapon with or without a deal from Obama, how on Earth is Israel better off with the backing of just the U.S. when they could have the backing of the U.S., Britain, Russia, China, France and Germany?
Israel will never be better off until the leaders in Iran realize that their quest for nukes is too costly. Anything short of that would be a risk that Israel just can not take. First off Obama said he will not disclose the details in the agreement so how can anyone sign on to that? Listen....Iran has been begging for a butt kicking for decades and we should be the one's to give it to them. We should hit them so hard with sanctions and with our militarily that no Arab nation will ever think of building a nuke ever again. Make them an example. Do not forget! all Iran has to do is pass a dirty bomb or nuke off to some terror group. You don't think the UN will be able to watch them as close as they need to be monitored do you? Plus there is another reason for a military strike on Iran. They took our embassy hostage and we never retaliated for that. So anyone that thinks Neville Hussain Obama has saved the day with this stupid agreement I have a bridge to sell ya. All this is; is a loser in search of a legacy. No matter how damaging it is to us and the rest of the world. How pathetic!

Thank you.

Israel will never be better off until the leaders in Iran realize that their quest for nukes is too costly. Anything short of that would be a risk that Israel just can not take. First off Obama said he will not disclose the details in the agreement so how can anyone sign on to that? Listen....Iran has been begging for a butt kicking for decades and we should be the one's to give it to them. We should hit them so hard with sanctions and with our militarily that no Arab nation will ever think of building a nuke ever again. Make them an example. Do not forget! all Iran has to do is pass a dirty bomb or nuke off to some terror group. You don't think the UN will be able to watch them as close as they need to be monitored do you? Plus there is another reason for a military strike on Iran. They took our embassy hostage and we never retaliated for that. So anyone that thinks Neville Hussain Obama has saved the day with this stupid agreement I have a bridge to sell ya. All this is; is a loser in search of a legacy. No matter how damaging it is to us and the rest of the world. How pathetic!

You make some excellent points, totally worth giving some serious thought. I would like to try heavier sanctions than ever and starving them before going to war again though.

Thank you.

Obama never said he'd not disclose the details of any FINAL agreement, assuming there is one, as negotiations deadlocked and broke off for the weekend.

Thank you.

LOL, it's not that nobody answered kid, it's that nobody gave you the answer you wanted ;)

BIG difference.

God you are an idiot.

Um Russia was part of the Agreement Clinton put in place, they to agreed to "protect" the Ukraine from aggression if they gave up their weapons.

How did that work out for them?

Russia and Iran already have a Mutual Defense Treaty in place....so their not really reliable ;)

Thank you.

Obama never said he'd not disclose the details of any FINAL agreement, assuming there is one, as negotiations deadlocked and broke off for the weekend.

Obama is a fucking moron, face reality.

Um Russia was part of the Agreement Clinton put in place, they to agreed to "protect" the Ukraine from aggression if they gave up their weapons.

How did that work out for them?

Russia and Iran already have a Mutual Defense Treaty in place....so their not really reliable ;)

"The Russia-Iran-Syria mutual defense treaties the Western media missed"

The Russia-Iran-Syria mutual defense treaties the Western media missed - Wilmington Conservative Examiner.com

Why let Iran get the bomb in the first place. Obama is about as trustworthy as a crack head needing a fix.
Who said let them get a bomb in the first place?? Obama's plan includes Iran's nuclear facilities being monitored. Without his plan, they can build a nuke undetected. So again I ask, how is Israel better off without Obama's plan?

Forum List

Back