Netanyahu doesn't want Americans to get intel?

Is

Israel is a Jewish State ( albeit a TinyOne )

I'm just telling you what the plan is, man.

Again. Watch and see.

Either I'm right or I'll be wrong.

It's pretty simple to figure out, if we're paying attention, though.

They'd better get moving, though. The weather at sea in that area of the world in the coming months is gonna be a motherhumper to cross, even for the biggest ships.

I'd look for em to try to beat it and start dropping them off right before the general election.

Last edited:
Since we are sending them the weapons they use.....

Bibi blocks Israeli intel chiefs' meetings with U.S. officials

It was even a republican they were barred from meeting.

The leaders who were allowed to meet with Rubio have voiced concerns over the lack of a plan for post war Gaza.

I personally think this is a sign that Bibi doesn't think there will be a post war Gaza. His plan is and has been from the start Genocide.

The Biden Admin has clearly sided against Israel in this war.

Why share intel when you know it will end up in enemy hands via your former ally?

Our intel chiefs are traitors. Bibi is right to keep them out of it.
Bibi is not trying to find a solution...

It is as clear as day, he fighting a war because if he doesn't he is not only getting thrown out of Government but also looks like he is facing corruption charges...

This is game over for the fucker

This is not about Isreal or Palestine, this is about a corrupt fucker running Isreal, escalting wars to keep in power... Know the region and you can see he doesn't give a fuck how many young Isrealis he sends into battle, he just wants power..

Bibi blocks Israeli intel chiefs' meetings with U.S. officials

It was even a republican they were barred from meeting.

The leaders who were allowed to meet with Rubio have voiced concerns over the lack of a plan for post war Gaza.

I personally think this is a sign that Bibi doesn't think there will be a post war Gaza. His plan is and has been from the start Genocide.
Obviously he doesn’t trust Joey Xiden, who’s admin has proven to be pro Hamas

Bibi is not trying to find a solution...

It is as clear as day, he fighting a war because if he doesn't he is not only getting thrown out of Government but also looks like he is facing corruption charges...

This is game over for the fucker

This is not about Isreal or Palestine, this is about a corrupt fucker running Isreal, escalting wars to keep in power... Know the region and you can see he doesn't give a fuck how many young Isrealis he sends into battle, he just wants power..
I think the Israeli government has some corruption. However, everything does not revolve around him. Israel with an everything is beautiful leader is not for long. We see what it does here except they do not have the luxury of recovery from idiocrasy like we do.

Forum List

Back