Neocon Excuse Thread

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Ok, all you rtwing nutters, all you Neocons this thread is the spot for you to put up all your bullshit excuses up to and including "the American voter is an idiot" , voter fraud, Black Panther intimidation etc. etc.

After all it would be too much to expect all you nutters to actually admit your ideology is being soundly rejected....again.

lol

Ok, all you rtwing nutters, all you Neocons this thread is the spot for you to put up all your bullshit excuses up to and including "the American voter is an idiot" , voter fraud, Black Panther intimidation etc. etc.

After all it would be too much to expect all you nutters to actually admit your ideology is being soundly rejected....again.

lol

The NEOCON Missing-in-Action List:

Rabbi
Grunt11B
Mudwhistle
Stephanie
TinyDancer
TeaPartySamurai
Beretta
GoneBerzerk

Gee, wonder what happened to them all?

lol

Rabbi
Grunt11B
Mudwhistle
Stephanie
TinyDancer
TeaPartySamurai
Beretta
GoneBerzerk

I told that jackoff Liability not to show up here tonight, guess he's not as stupid as I originally thought.

Anybody who didn't see this coming weeks ago simply doesn't understand election politics.

If Obama wins, and it appears he will, its because he had a more effective campaign. Withstanding any large irregularities in the process but thus far I've heard of none.

lol

It was the "librul media" I tell you!!! "They falsified the results!".

lol

Rabbi
Grunt11B
Mudwhistle
Stephanie
TinyDancer
TeaPartySamurai
Beretta
GoneBerzerk

Lest we forget warrior and ladygunslinger and lovebear

It would be a much quicker to just list the ones that didn't vanish.

We respect Grampa, 'cuz he's here taking a few lumps. And he's not a neocon. Well done, Gramps. Same with the rest who are sticking around. Except the whiny ones.

Yea, Republican agenda has been rejected.....which is why Repubs maintain majority in the House. lol.

Forum List

Back