Neil Oliver: World leaders think the unvaccinated are next door to idiots, racists and misogynists.

At least the experiimental gene therapy is performing as expected…no one with the vax is getting sick, right?

Also, Biden said this:

“If you’re vaccinated, you shouldn’t wear a mask. If you aren’t vaccinated, you should be wearing a mask.”

Straight up quote.

Why arent lefties following Biden’s orders?

I'm not too sure about France, or Canada, or Germany, but the antivax nutbags here in the US are much more likely to be racist idiots. When you see a group of racists and idiots, there is no doubt they are also antivax idiots.
YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY for BULLDOG !!!!!! Keep it coming honey! This is the most fun I've had in for-fucking-EVER!

Anti-vaxxers are batshit crazy.

But hey...one the good side...there's less and less of em every day

Anti-vaxxers are batshit crazy.

But hey...one the good side...there's less and less of em every day
So you are as the Nazi's were, otherwise giddy in hopes to kill or watch your political enemies be slaughtered by whatever means necessary eh ?????

So you are as the Nazi's were, otherwise giddy in hopes to kill or watch your political enemies be slaughtered by whatever means necessary eh ?????
Hey...far be it for me to stand in the way of you tards committing suicide.

It's kinda funny actually

If you are willing to die for the trump party, I don't know much I can do to stop you if Herman Cain is your role model.

Nice video here detailing how world leaders all seem to be reading off of the same script.

Who gives a shit what some guy says world leaders think of us or what world leaders think of us?

World leaders have no clue about my pre-existing medical condition, what the risk the vaccine may be to me, and if me or my kids or grandkids develop miocaditis and / or die from the vaccine, as some have, they don't have to deal with it.

Fuck them.

(I have been fully vaccinated, btw, but I hate the demonization of Americans who decide to think for themselves and / or get the advice of their own physicians 1st and end up exercising their Constitutional right in the end to decide for themselves.)

I'm not too sure about France, or Canada, or Germany, but the antivax nutbags here in the US are much more likely to be racist idiots. When you see a group of racists and idiots, there is no doubt they are also antivax idiots.
It is the duty of all loyal trump Nazis to accept death by COVID-19 to prove their devotion to their beloved, orange-tinted cult leader.

Even though their wannabe führer has given the trump Nazis his permission to receive the necessary inoculations, he expects the truly faithful to decline.

Most Democrat Voters are racist scum.
This is why they are so obsessed with race.
This is why the Democrat Party is so full of racist people and racist organizations
Joe Biden, Barry Obama, Hillary, AOC, Schumer, Pelosi......
Klan, BLM, Nation of Islam, Antifa, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood......
Vaccinations don't have anything to do with race.

Most Democrat Voters are racist scum.
This is why they are so obsessed with race.
This is why the Democrat Party is so full of racist people and racist organizations
Joe Biden, Barry Obama, Hillary, AOC, Schumer, Pelosi......
Klan, BLM, Nation of Islam, Antifa, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood......
Vaccinations don't have anything to do with race.
Then why are the proud boys, oath keepers, and all those similar right wing groups all so opposed to vaccines?

Forum List

Back