Neil Oliver: World leaders think the unvaccinated are next door to idiots, racists and misogynists.

It is the duty of all loyal trump Nazis to accept death by COVID-19 to prove their devotion to their beloved, orange-tinted cult leader.

Even though their wannabe führer has given the trump Nazis his permission to receive the necessary inoculations, he expects the truly faithful to decline.

It is the duty of all Covidiots to STFU and stay out of the way of real people doing real life, and then to die quietly when Dr. Faustus says it's time.

1641726409922.jpeg

Doctors used the practice of bloodletting to remove tainted blood from the body.

THE SCIENCE WAS SETTLED!

When no one can say what the side effects of the experimental gene therapy are, the fix is in.

Why does every other medicine, including aspirin, have listed side effects?

Every pHARMa product has a lethal dosage.

Its not good for your immune system to keep getting boosted.

The long term negative effects of the Fauci ouchy are not known. We already know women’s menstrual cycles are affected. We have myocarditis and blood clots.

Its so bizarre, the left used to crap on BIG PHARMA…now they are BOG PHARMA sheep.

The anti authority cool kids are now blindly trusting BIG PHARMA and the government.

Bruce Springsteen said:

BLIND FAITH IN YOUR LEADERS, OR ANYTHING, WILL GET YOU KILLED.

Last edited:
Then why are the proud boys, oath keepers, and all those similar right wing groups all so opposed to vaccines?
How do you know as groups they are opposed ? Are you profiling groups for racist or whatever purposes that suit your agenda's ??? You don't know the status of the individual regardless of the group they might associate with.

World leaders all HAVE to keep saying over and over that non-compliers are idiots, vile, dah-dah-dah --- because otherwise people realize that their governments have all totally failed and officials are trying to scapegoat themselves out of blame.

And we'll start blaming them, which we already have. I don't myself blame any governments for the pandemic (well, maybe the Chinese and their collaborators --- remind me why it was a GOOD idea to work on viruses to make them WORSE??) but they made at desperate speed products that turned out to be essentially worthless, and the viruses are ignoring the shots. But so that we don't blame them for the ineffectiveness, they keep on with the narrative that somehow it's the peoples' fault.

I see why they are doing this, but I think it's pretty terrible and they made everything far, far worse than it would have been if they just stayed right out of it all.

How do you know as groups they are opposed ? Are you profiling groups for racist or whatever purposes that suit your agenda's ??? You don't know the status of the individual regardless of the group they might associate with.
There is no brush too broad.

The groups I mentioned, as well as several other extreme right wing groups have released anti-vax statements.

The groups I mentioned, as well as several other extreme right wing groups have released anti-vax statements.
Of course they would for political purposes, but underneath you still don't know the status of the individual. Of course when battling groups that are political, then people tend to make statement's based off of the political ramblings of group leadership's, even when those leader's don't even know the status of the individual. Carry on in your effort's then. Back and forth, and back and forth.. :)

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANTI-VAX STATEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show us.

Not that I believe there's a thing wrong with anything that does not fall in line with your vax-zombie ideology. Just want you to walk your talk.

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANTI-VAX STATEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show us.

Not that I believe there's a thing wrong with anything that does not fall in line with your vax-zombie ideology. Just want you to walk your talk.
Do you really think all the hard right fringe groups are pro-vax?

I'm not too sure about France, or Canada, or Germany, but the antivax nutbags here in the US are much more likely to be racist idiots. When you see a group of racists and idiots, there is no doubt they are also antivax idiots.
Blacks and Latinos are antivax based on the numbers. Like many of the vocal antivax conservatives, they don’t trust it. There is no excuse for Blavks and Latinos not to get vaccinated. Hold them accountable like you hold vocal white antivaxxers.

I'm not too sure about France, or Canada, or Germany, but the antivax nutbags here in the US are much more likely to be racist idiots. When you see a group of racists and idiots, there is no doubt they are also antivax idiots.
Sounds like you're talking about a crowd of black people.

Blacks and Latinos are antivax based on the numbers. Like many of the vocal antivax conservatives, they don’t trust it. There is no excuse for Blavks and Latinos not to get vaccinated. Hold them accountable like you hold vocal white antivaxxers.
Don't rain on their parade like that, why, why it's just so insensitive of you.. lol

The masses have a hive mentality. They're being led by the nose and can not think for themselves. Once good neighbors, now the vaxxed is ready to run the unvaxxed neighbor over with his car. Folks, it's gonna get horrific.

Forum List

Back