Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in....any word on the name of this so-called neighbor? Looks like a hand-written note, surely the guy in the video can figure out which one of his neighbors wrote it.
Do you know the handwriting of any of the folks in your 'hood? Are you that kind of nosy neighbor?
The pussy in the video faked it. No neighbor wrote that.

You man enough to come take my flag down, Asslips? Be warned: I will be on watch. Do not think I won't, because I will.

Checking in....any word on the name of this so-called neighbor? Looks like a hand-written note, surely the guy in the video can figure out which one of his neighbors wrote it.
Do you know the handwriting of any of the folks in your 'hood? Are you that kind of nosy neighbor?

You man enough to come take my flag down, Asslips? Be warned: I will be on watch.
Of course I am. Matter fact I am twice the man you are. However why would I give a fuck what flag you flew on your own property?

Neighbor Threatens to Take Down American Flag If Patriot Doesn't

I am disgusted you would fly this symbol of hate. (American Flag) Judging by the trucks in your driveway, I can only assume you voted for Trump. This is a disgusting house and Bozeman deserves better. If not taken down tonight, I will take it (American Flag) down myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Because this is a Trump hating Anti American little complaining bitch, I'd fly ten flags and then I would sue the fkr for being an ANTI AMERICAN PRICK LOL........

You don't like this flag mother fkr then get the fk out of the US there hows that you Anti American scum bag pos.

AND NUMBER ONE B**CH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE YOU PUKE BAG WEAK COWARD DOESN'T LIKE IT. GTF OUT OF THE US ...................

hope the guy gets fcked up

Neighbor Threatens to Take Down American Flag If Patriot Doesn't

I am disgusted you would fly this symbol of hate. (American Flag) Judging by the trucks in your driveway, I can only assume you voted for Trump. This is a disgusting house and Bozeman deserves better. If not taken down tonight, I will take it (American Flag) down myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Because this is a Trump hating Anti American little complaining bitch, I'd fly ten flags and then I would sue the fkr for being an ANTI AMERICAN PRICK LOL........

You don't like this flag mother fkr then get the fk out of the US there hows that you Anti American scum bag pos.

AND NUMBER ONE B**CH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE YOU PUKE BAG WEAK COWARD DOESN'T LIKE IT. GTF OUT OF THE US ...................

hope the guy gets fcked up
You cant fuck up a non existent person.

You man enough to come take my flag down, Asslips? Be warned: I will be on watch.
Of course I am. Matter fact I am twice the man you are. However why would I give a fuck what flag you flew on your own property?

Come on and try it then, motherfucker! I will fly my American flag, and Fuck You, how 'bout that?

Come on and try it then, motherfucker! I will fly my American flag, and Fuck You, how 'bout that?
Come and try what? I just told you that I could give a shit if you stuck your flag up your ass let alone if you flew it on your own property. Now if you were man enough to try and put it on my lawn whoa be it for your punk ass. Bet you wont take that challenge will you?

Come and try what? I just told you that I could give a shit if you stuck your flag up your ass let alone if you flew it on your own property. Now if you were man enough to try and put it on my lawn whoa be it for your punk ass. Bet you wont take that challenge will you?

You talk a lot of smack

Oh! 1 American flag would be so bad, huh?

You talk a lot of smack
Back it up too. Bet no one will take me up on though will they?

Oh! 1 American flag would be so bad, huh?
Dont deflect. Bring your 1 american flag and lets see what happens slick.

You talk a lot of smack

I'm cashing your wolf tickets, bitch. Whatchu got? Bring your black ass into my yard and fuck with my flag and see what happens.

It will be the last sound you never heard.

You talk a lot of smack

I'm cashing your wolf tickets, bitch. Whatchu got?
I got something for you if youre man enough to place 1 american flag on my lawn...in my presence. You think you can handle a risk like that?

You talk a lot of smack

I got something for you if youre man enough to place 1 american flag on my lawn...in my presence. You think you can handle that?

I'm already flying one at my place, you come heanh. UnAmerican Darkey.

My black friend is too, you gonna mess with him, too? Well, you'll be messing with me.

We stick by each other, that's how it is.

We've been back to back against 6 dudes, just me n him.

We won.

He's done years in the pen, I have not.

That doesn't mean we aren't still like brothers.

He's as good as family to me, and I'm as good as family to him.

Last edited:

You talk a lot of smack

I got something for you if youre man enough to place 1 american flag on my lawn...in my presence. You think you can handle that?

I'm already flying one at my place, you come heanh.
I gives a fuck what youre flying at your place. The challenge you just wimped out on was to come to my place.

Just like I thought crickets.

You talk a lot of smack
Post your address, or STFU

You talk a lot of smack

I'm already flying one at my place, you come heanh.
I gives a fuck what youre flying at your place. The challenge you just wimped out on was to come to my place.

Just like I thought crickets.
iu

You talk a lot of smack
Post your address
No need. Meet me in Oakland CA at the airport and I will personally drive you to my house so you can attempt to put a flag on my lawn..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back