Is the American right willing to give up free speech if it involves Israel?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Excellent points raised in this video. Reminding us of the Ukraine war where politicians in America including Democrats said “hey look we don’t even have to send American soldiers to Ukraine. We can just give them money and weapons”. …. but what about the hundreds of thousands of dead Ukrainian men. Doesn’t somebody care about that?

As we had with the so called war on terror post 9/11, Americans lost rights via the patriot act. And now there are concerns today that Americans can again lose rights related to the wars in Ukraine and the holy land.

As for Israel, unlike Ukraine, the enemy they face is armed with rocks and stones, and they don’t stand any chance in Gaza. Israel doesn’t need taxpayer dollars. Btw A solution to these issues is possibly to have individual Americans some of them are billionaires …..simply can send money to Ukraine or Israel if they want to.

The point raised by Tucker Carlson and Glenn Greenwald is excellent. If people say “wait a minute I don’t agree with giving billions of dollars to Israel We have inflation here at home” they get called anti-Semitic . People who might even support Palestinians get called anti-Semitic with no evidence to back it up. And you do have Republicans and some Democrats attempting to block peoples free speech by calling it “hate speech” if it involves criticizing Israel.

If one criticized the invasion of Iraq, they were viewed as an agent of Saddam Hussein. If one criticizes the United States support for Ukraine, there a Russian agent. If one criticizes American funding of Israel they’re viewed as anti-Semitic.. …. This type of ideology from neoconservatives and left wingers is against the vision of the founding fathers, it cuts into the heart of free speech and ultimately I don’t think it’s gonna work…. this time around freedom will prevail. I think Americans have learned from the war on terror and the Ukraine war.

Last edited:
When Andrew Cuomo was gov of New York, he forced folks who worked for New York State to sign a Pledge saying they will not boycott Israel. Yet at the same time, Andrew Cuomo boycotted red states he felt had discrimination laws when it came to allowing men to go in the women’s bathrooms.

A prime example of freedom under attack in America. These trends have to be reversed.

Free speech goes both ways. Denying people a job if they refuse to sign a pledge is a violation of the law but in democrat party controlled states the media will not be critical and the DOJ is skewed. On the other hand people have a 1st Amendment right to view another person any way they choose.

Excellent points raised in this video. Reminding us of the Ukraine war where politicians in America including Democrats said “hey look we don’t even have to send American soldiers to Ukraine. We can just give them money and weapons”. …. but what about the hundreds of thousands of dead Ukrainian men. Doesn’t somebody care about that?

As we had with the so called war on terror post 9/11, Americans lost rights via the patriot act. And now there are concerns today that Americans can again lose rights related to the wars in Ukraine and the holy land.

As for Israel, unlike Ukraine, the enemy they face is armed with rocks and stones, and they don’t stand any chance in Gaza. Israel doesn’t need taxpayer dollars. Btw A solution to these issues is possibly to have individual Americans some of them are billionaires …..simply can send money to Ukraine or Israel if they want to.

The point raised by Tucker Carlson and Glenn Greenwald is excellent. If people say “wait a minute I don’t agree with giving billions of dollars to Israel We have inflation here at home” they get called anti-Semitic . People who might even support Palestinians get called anti-Semitic with no evidence to back it up. And you do have Republicans and some Democrats attempting to block peoples free speech by calling it “hate speech” if it involves criticizing Israel.

If one criticized the invasion of Iraq, they were viewed as an agent of Saddam Hussein. If one criticizes the United States support for Ukraine, there a Russian agent. If one criticizes American funding of Israel they’re viewed as anti-Semitic.. …. This type of ideology from neoconservatives and left wingers is against the vision of the founding fathers, it cuts into the heart of free speech and ultimately I don’t think it’s gonna work…. this time around freedom will prevail. I think Americans have learned from the war on terror and the Ukraine war.

8===>😮

I see the BIG picture. This is how we look to the entire world, like Biden is a hateful clueless monster

BILLIONS to Ukraine with no auditing and a a shitty $700 to people who have burnt houses and dead family members in the Hawaii fire

Biden's one-time $700 checks to Hawaii fire victims slammed as a 'slap in the face': President earns even MORE criticism for being out of touch following his Maui stop riddled by uncomfortable moments​

• FEMA is giving out the checks to address 'immediate needs' including water, food and clothing
  • The president was met in Maui with signs demanding he go home, and placards asking why Ukraine was receiving billions while they were in dire need

When Andrew Cuomo was gov of New York, he forced folks who worked for New York State to sign a Pledge saying they will not boycott Israel. Yet at the same time, Andrew Cuomo boycotted red states he felt had discrimination laws when it came to allowing men to go in the women’s bathrooms.

A prime example of freedom under attack in America. These trends have to be reversed.
Biden is Cuomo on a galactic scale

Biden's one-time $700 checks to Hawaii fire victims slammed as a 'slap in the face': President earns even MORE criticism for being out of touch following his Maui stop riddled by uncomfortable moments​

• FEMA is giving out the checks to address 'immediate needs' including water, food and clothing
  • The president was met in Maui with signs demanding he go home, and placards asking why Ukraine was receiving billions while they were in dire need

We live under the illusion of freedom pledging to an ideal that we actively advocate the undermining of in America ~S~

Why would we need to?

I have a question for you. Do you look as stupid as you sound?

^. More goofy nonsense from a bigoted loon.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Free speech goes both ways. Denying people a job if they refuse to sign a pledge is a violation of the law but in democrat party controlled states the media will not be critical and the DOJ is skewed. On the other hand people have a 1st Amendment right to view another person any way they choose.
You have an inalienable right to your thoughts and the expression of them but that is grounded in the 'unalienable rights' of the Declaration.

Your comparison is not balanced. There is nothing free speech about your job example and the DOJ is acting criminally.
Your right to the view of another is NOT the same as your rights to expression of that view. Hamas hates Israel but its actions are demonic and a crime against humanity.

Most everybody supported the WoT. When it morphed into the invasion and occupation of Iraq is when Americans started to become wary.

Hamas has more than sticks and stones. They couldn't have slaughters all those civilians with just sticks and stones.

Worldwide inflation started as the result of a worldwide pandemic. Not our financial support for the Ukraine or Israel. I don't see how conflating the two makes anyone anti-semantic, but just because Tucker says it, doesn't mean it's true. He is the face of the lies for green scam that Faux Not News was running.

Most everybody supported the WoT. When it morphed into the invasion and occupation of Iraq is when Americans started to become wary.

Hamas has more than sticks and stones. They couldn't have slaughters all those civilians with just sticks and stones.

Worldwide inflation started as the result of a worldwide pandemic. Not our financial support for the Ukraine or Israel. I don't see how conflating the two makes anyone anti-semantic, but just because Tucker says it, doesn't mean it's true. He is the face of the lies for green scam that Faux Not News was running.
Just making a bad statement worse. Whatever the answer, the non-oversight of the billions sent is contemptible.
And this is the President (godawful callous moron) who offered Hawaii's fire victims $700 !!! Why not just spit at them while your write your tenth check for billions to the Ukraine.

I often read and wonder what metric applies to 'freedom'

IMHO, America was once a freer country than it is now

And it'll be less free if folks do not understand the simple dynamics of freedom

Look at it as a common denominator, if the dude down the street's freedoms are violated, we're all taken down a notch

~S~

Forum List

Back