Buffalo City Hall. There is one great flag to be seen in this picture. It’s the American flag.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Buffalo City Hall- One great flag to be seen here. The American flag stands tall.​

The Buffalo city council has done a poor job here. You see one flag it doesn’t belong in this photo.

You see one flag that does belong in this photo it is the flag of the United States of America. We all pay homage to the allies of World War II the men and women of the United States, China, the British empire, the Soviet union…all who stood the tall against the Nazis in Germany in Ukraine in Lithuania in France, and the fascists in the Empire of Japan.

All glory be to God. What a great feeling what a feel good thing what a right thing to ..let’s raise the American flag higher and take down those anti-American flags.

Last edited:
Man, my video got almost 1000 views above that’s pretty awesome.

I’m thinking about doing a video of the Lackawanna City Hall showing the flags. It’s right by a beautiful Catholic church the Basilica. I’m actually from Lackawanna. That’s where I was born. But check this out. Lackawanna City Hall is flying the flag of Ukraine. What the hell is that all about. Nobody in Buffalo wantsso nobody wants to see that flag. How about putting up the flag of the Arab nation. Let’s pay respect to the Arab residence of Lackawanna. How about let’s fly the Republic of Ireland flag let’s pay homage to the Irish freedom fighters from 1798 that stood up for the righteous cause and they were influenced by the American revolution. How about that? We have an Irish American population here in Buffalo New York that is very strong. The politicians in Buffalo are not representing the will of the people in Buffalo when they fly that flag of Ukraine.

As I’ve said, plenty of times, I don’t agree with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. But Russia is a country that has a lot of similarities to America. Russians and Americans have a lot in common. We stood tall as allies in World War II. Nobody will ever forget that cause that love.

And Ukraine is not a democracy. This is a country that suspends presidential elections at the time of war ….the United States did not do that in the bloodiest war in human history World War II. The United States did not suspend presidential elections during World War II. How about that huh.

And there’s so many reasons to not support Ukraine there is corruption all over the place there. Many many reasons to discuss here.

How about those fake far left wing fanatics they like to claim they support minorities by flying a BLM flag…. yet they support Nazis in Ukraine. Glenn Greenwald an. unbiased journalist shows this. Glenn Greenwald shows us the Nazis in Ukraine. Mark Hamill aka Luke Skywalker does a Skype interview with a Ukrainian guy with Nazi emblem’s present in the background .

We got all the multi millionaire celebrities and left-wing actors going to Ukraine, as if they actually give a damn about the poor people of the world. You got to be kidding me with this nonsense you know the average workingman, in Ukraine the average man on the street in Ukraine isn’t getting a penny of that billions of dollars that is being sent to Ukraine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back