Need a job ?

Want a semblance of normalcy without all SJW agendas.....start here
Certainly not looking for a job. The "Unwoke" caught my eye. If I am still hazy over this "woke" thing, is that a key indicator that I am still "unwoke"? Sounds like an invasion of the body snatchers thing, though I doubt I will roll over some morning and be "Woke", but in the movie, those people didn't realized they were now pod people either.

Why would anybody take pride in being unwoke? That’s like taking pride in being racist or deplorable... is it a new conservative thing to celebrate ignorance now? Please explain
Says the Scribes and Pharisees
Huh? I asked a question... Are you able to answer?

Why would anybody take pride in being unwoke? That’s like taking pride in being racist or deplorable... is it a new conservative thing to celebrate ignorance now? Please explain
Says the Scribes and Pharisees
Huh? I asked a question... Are you able to answer?
No you preached a sermon.

Because you guys describe yourselves in terms that are 180 degrees from reality.

Another example: "Black lives matter" The truth is, they DON'T to those who parrot the words

Because you guys describe yourselves in terms that are 180 degrees from reality.

Another example: "Black lives matter" The truth is, they DON'T to those who parrot the words
Black Lives Matter is a name of an organization. You seem unable to look past the name and at the cause they are are promoting. That’s on you. The All Loves Matyer movement is simply a way to dismiss and belittle BLM. It’s very transparent.

I wasn’t suggesting you identify the same as those you oppose politically but why stand for ignorant things like “Unwoke” “deplorable” “racist” “nationalist”?

Forum List

Back