Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

I hate to see people dying due to their stupidity but this is nothing new in epidemics. For over a hundred years, the primary obstacle in ending an epidemic has not been the bacteria or virus that causes the disease but the public who refuse to take preventive measures or treatments. The major reasons for this are:

• Lack of access, real or perceived​

• Not being seen as a threat​

• Fear of Side effects of vaccines or treatment​

• Lack of trust in the preventive measure or treatments​

• Lack of trust in institutions such as goverment agencies and private companies​

• A variety of conspiracy theories​

The most educational countries general attain compliance between 60% and 80% of population usually within a few years. However the least educated countries which are typically in Africa and South America, this level of compliance can take many years and in some cases are never reached. Taking literary license of the biblical verse; "You will always have the stupid with you"​

I think we just have to get used to the fact that there is a geography of idiocy. Pretty much the Confederacy and parts of the Rocky Mountain region will forever be eaten up with the dumbass be it in taking a vaccine, valuing education, wanting a better life for their kids, learning from history.... And, not surprisingly, the geography of idiocy is pretty much the geography of poverty as well.

I think we just have to get used to the fact that there is a geography of idiocy. Pretty much the Confederacy and parts of the Rocky Mountain region will forever be eaten up with the dumbass be it in taking a vaccine, valuing education, wanting a better life for their kids, learning from history.... And, not surprisingly, the geography of idiocy is pretty much the geography of poverty as well.
You must know this hatred by many on the left for those on the right, isn’t healthy or helpful. Just as the hatred on the right for the left isn’t healthy or helpful. You guys are an easy mark for the elite, who’s goal is continued division while they enrich and empower themselves.

You stated that, so you show me where you're getting that data. Please do not go back to April to show it, when so many were unvaccinated bc the shots were just becoming available. Last say, two weeks. Show me that "nearly 100% of CASES are from the unvaccinated".

Go

As of July 12, per the CDC, there have been 5500 breakthrough cases out of 161 million fully vaccinated americans. That works itself out to a 0.0034161491% reinfection rate in the US. Over 30 days ago that number was approximately 3500, this is again, according to the CDC. That's an increase of 2,000 cases in one month for the vaccinated, about 75% percent of which are 65 and older. The rolling 7 day average for covid cases in the US is currently at 35,000. That's 35,000 a day and 235,000 in just the last week alone. If you go back another week that number probably becomes somewhere around 400,000 cases, all unvaccinated. Those are the facts.

I will not be taking the vaccine. Covid 19 is just another strain of the flu that has been weaponized. Temperature is it's Achilles heel and by heating up the nasal passages where this self-mutated bio-weapon gains a foothold to over 140 degrees, you can stop it before the infection gets into the lungs. Any moron that believes a vaccine can be safely fast-tracked for a self mutating virus deserves what they get. THAT is "Darwinism" in action.....my body, my choice. If leftards believe in the effectiveness of the vaccine, why should they give a flying fuck if people choose not to get it? I would LOVE to get a knock on my door by some "gubermint" official telling me I need to take the shot.....they will beat a hasty retreat.

Any moron who believes you can blow hot air into your nostrils to defeat covid19 deserves what they get. That is darwinism in action. Btw if that doesn't work, i suggest you set yourself on fire. That will definitely kill the virus.

The vaccine debate should also include discussions on the clinically-proven alternatives to traditional vaccines and gene therapy jabs, such as HCQ, Ivermectin, high doses of Vitamin C, Fluvoxamine, Fluoxetine and other early treatments which contain the out of control inflammation associated with Covid-19 impacts on the human system.

If not, we have medical tyranny, not scientific debate.

Source: Phillip J Watt.
Why would we do huge amounts of research, development, and testing to produce an alternative to the safest and most efficient vaccine we have every developed that has been proven in the lab, in clinical trials of 40,000+ people and in the results of 350 million doses given? Sounds like a huge waste of time and money, particular when you consider there is little if any scientific evidence that it would even work, not mention whether if would as safe and effective as the vaccines.

Any moron who believes you can blow hot air into your nostrils to defeat covid19 deserves what they get. That is darwinism in action. Btw if that doesn't work, i suggest you set yourself on fire. That will definitely kill the virus.

How does one "blow" hot air into one's nostrils unless they are standing too close to a leftard politician that is spewing hot air? I came down with the symptoms of the flu in February of 2020. I went to CVS and got a saline neti pot, flushed out my nasal passages and then boiled water and breathed in the vapors for 15 minutes, took a half hour break and repeated.......problem solved. Take the shot, you can also take the two shots your beloved "gubermint" intended for me. Since you just recently joined this forum? You seem rather intent on persuading others to take an unproven vaccine that was fast-tracked for a self-mutating virus that is a bio-weapon. I wonder why that is?

How about you worry about yourself and you will have as much on your plate as you can handle, punkinpuss. Am I clear or was I being too subtle??? Help me, help you....

(snicker)

The trouble for the big pharmaceutical companies is that therapeutics such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine don’t cost very much so they don’t make much profit from them.
Funny how the patent for the experimental convid vax was secured before the release of the sars cov 2 virus.
There is also another tiny problem. They don't work.

I got my vaccine

I am not dumb enough to ignore the risk of COVID when there is a vaccine available
Here's a list of viruses/diseases and the various vaccines available to you. Have you had a vaccine shot for each one?

Can you explain your statement, "I'm not dumb enough to ignore the risk .....". What does the covid vaccine do to you and others?

There is also another tiny problem. They don't work.
Ouch! Are you rethinking your position? From a mainstream media outlet no less.

Delta Variant Outbreak in Israel Infects Some Vaccinated Adults​

Government reimposes indoor mask requirement in light of preliminary findings​

TEL AVIV—About half of adults infected in an outbreak of the Delta variant of Covid-19 in Israel were fully inoculated with the Pfizer Inc. vaccine, prompting the government to reimpose an indoor mask requirement and other measures to contain the highly transmissible strain.

Preliminary findings by Israeli health officials suggest about 90% of new infections were likely caused by the Delta variant, according to Ran Balicer, who leads an expert advisory panel on Covid-19 for the government. Children under 16, most of whom haven’t been vaccinated, accounted for about half of those infected, he said.
Delta Variant Outbreak in Israel Infects Some Vaccinated Adults

Ouch! Are you rethinking your position? From a mainstream media outlet no less.

Delta Variant Outbreak in Israel Infects Some Vaccinated Adults​

Government reimposes indoor mask requirement in light of preliminary findings​

TEL AVIV—About half of adults infected in an outbreak of the Delta variant of Covid-19 in Israel were fully inoculated with the Pfizer Inc. vaccine, prompting the government to reimpose an indoor mask requirement and other measures to contain the highly transmissible strain.

Preliminary findings by Israeli health officials suggest about 90% of new infections were likely caused by the Delta variant, according to Ran Balicer, who leads an expert advisory panel on Covid-19 for the government. Children under 16, most of whom haven’t been vaccinated, accounted for about half of those infected, he said.
Delta Variant Outbreak in Israel Infects Some Vaccinated Adults

Don't worry, our illustrious American president said that if you get the Magic Vaccines you won't get covid!

If he said it, it Must Be True

Here's a list of viruses/diseases and the various vaccines available to you. Have you had a vaccine shot for each one?

Can you explain your statement, "I'm not dumb enough to ignore the risk .....". What does the covid vaccine do to you and others?
Nope
I don’t see 600,000 dying from those and don’t know anyone who caught them

I do get a flu shot every year just to be safe

Don't worry, our illustrious American president said that if you get the Magic Vaccines you won't get covid!

If he said it, it Must Be True
He is right
The vaccinated are protected

YOU will get COVID, it is a matter of time

He is right
The vaccinated are protected

YOU will get COVID, it is a matter of time

I'm not afraid, RW. I haven't been afraid since Feb of 2020. Not throughout the entire thing. Not now. Not then. Not for one minute of one day.

You can't begin to imagine that, can you?

I'm not afraid, RW. I haven't been afraid since Feb of 2020. Not throughout the entire thing. Not now. Not then. Not for one minute of one day.

You can't begin to imagine that, can you?
You will probably survive….
Hospitalization is possible
Permanent damage to your heart or lungs is possible

Why risk it?

Wow you're really afraid

Yes, I am

My sister in law died from it last January
My brother and his wife both were hospitalized for a week in March and still have not fully recovered

Your flippant attitude will eventually catch up with you
You WILL get it

Yes, I am

My sister in law died from it last January
My brother and his wife both were hospitalized for a week in March and still have not fully recovered

Your flippant attitude will eventually catch up with you
You WILL get it

I'm sorry for them, and I'm sorry you're afraid. Are you taking Vit D and Zinc? That's not hocus-pocus. Many people who are hospitalized have low levels. Anyway it won't hurt you.

Forum List

Back