Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

The fact that 6 out of 50 of the Democrats who fled Texas got infected (so far) is strong evidence that you're full of shit. How do you explain a >10% infection rate among an allegedly 100% vaccinated population?
What you're saying makes no sense. Suppose there were only 12 democrats instead of 50. Using your logic the infection rate would be 50%.

There are two possible explanation. This is a random event or the results of clinical trials of over 40,000 people and 43,000 people on which efficacy is based and a 12 month study of over 100 million people fully vaccinated that confirm the efficacy are both a hoax. And of course the fact that the number dead and number of news cases that fell 90% during the first 6 months of mass vaccinations would also have to be hoax.

And if I get vaccinated along with everyone else, it will be so good, that this discussion will end because there won't be anything to discuss.

Maybe it's time for new topic. After 75 pages, I can't believe there is anything else to be said about deaths among the unvaccinated except, you can never underestimated stupidity.

Last edited:
The vaccine debate should also include discussions on the clinically-proven alternatives to traditional vaccines and gene therapy jabs, such as HCQ, Ivermectin, high doses of Vitamin C, Fluvoxamine, Fluoxetine and other early treatments which contain the out of control inflammation associated with Covid-19 impacts on the human system.

If not, we have medical tyranny, not scientific debate.

Source: Phillip J Watt.

And if I get vaccinated along with everyone else, it will be so good, that this discussion will end because there won't be anything to discuss.

Maybe it's time for new topic. After 75 pages, I can't believe there is anything else to be said about deaths among the unvaccinated except, you can never underestimated stupidity.
Have you said anything about the deaths among the vaccinated? You could start a new thread, but I think you won’t.

Actually all the data coming in suggests otherwise. Only in Israel are there reports that's its down dramatically, but where else have we seen this? Literally nowhere. That brings into question the legitimacy of the claim, until we see it here and in europe. As of right now, nearly 100% of cases are from the unvaccinated. :dunno:

You stated that, so you show me where you're getting that data. Please do not go back to April to show it, when so many were unvaccinated bc the shots were just becoming available. Last say, two weeks. Show me that "nearly 100% of CASES are from the unvaccinated".

Go

The vaccine debate should also include discussions on the clinically-proven alternatives to traditional vaccines and gene therapy jabs, such as HCQ, Ivermectin, high doses of Vitamin C, Fluvoxamine, Fluoxetine and other early treatments which contain the out of control inflammation associated with Covid-19 impacts on the human system.

If not, we have medical tyranny, not scientific debate.

Source: Phillip J Watt.

I'm procuring some of these for my family. The hoops that must be jumped through to obtain TRULY safe and effective medications just because you won't take what is *experimental*, and is failing....

If nothing else, look up Pepcid and Benadryl. I'm saying, look them up. Over the counter, also anti-inflammatory properties. You want to stop the cytokine storm.

You stated that, so you show me where you're getting that data. Please do not go back to April to show it, when so many were unvaccinated bc the shots were just becoming available. Last say, two weeks. Show me that "nearly 100% of CASES are from the unvaccinated".

Go
Even David Muir of ABC Government News said last night that the sick included the vaxxed. I don’t watch much MSM government controlled news, but that surprised me that he actually told the truth.

I'm procuring some of these for my family. The hoops that must be jumped through to obtain TRULY safe and effective medications just because you won't take what is *experimental*, and is failing....

If nothing else, look up Pepcid and Benadryl. I'm saying, look them up. Over the counter, also anti-inflammatory properties. You want to stop the cytokine storm.
Nebulizing hydrogen peroxide has show great promise, but mainstream medicine ignores and would rather you die. It would seem the last place you’d want to go is the hospital.

‎Dr. Joseph Mercola - Take Control of Your Health: Nebulized Peroxide Discussion Between Drs. David Brownstein & Mercola on Apple Podcasts

Go
Hospitalizations and deaths are in great majority, 90% range, the unvaccinated.

CASES of being infected, (testing positive), are different....

But things can change on a dime with this Corona virus.... So we all, including the vaccinated, need to be careful...

Even David Muir of ABC Government News said last night that the sick included the vaxxed. I don’t watch much MSM government controlled news, but that surprised me that he actually told the truth.

Whoa...that means it's so bad they can't hide it anymore. Yikes

The trouble for the big pharmaceutical companies is that therapeutics such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine don’t cost very much so they don’t make much profit from them.
Funny how the patent for the experimental convid vax was secured before the release of the sars cov 2 virus.

The trouble for the big pharmaceutical companies is that therapeutics such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine don’t cost very much so they don’t make much profit from them.
Funny how the patent for the experimental convid vax was secured before the release of the sars cov 2 virus.
That’s the problem with HC in America. It’s all about profit. First and last.

Exactly. And imagine all the dunderhead liberals on this board SHILLING for this

I will not be taking the vaccine. Covid 19 is just another strain of the flu that has been weaponized. Temperature is it's Achilles heel and by heating up the nasal passages where this self-mutated bio-weapon gains a foothold to over 140 degrees, you can stop it before the infection gets into the lungs. Any moron that believes a vaccine can be safely fast-tracked for a self mutating virus deserves what they get. THAT is "Darwinism" in action.....my body, my choice. If leftards believe in the effectiveness of the vaccine, why should they give a flying fuck if people choose not to get it? I would LOVE to get a knock on my door by some "gubermint" official telling me I need to take the shot.....they will beat a hasty retreat.

I will not be taking the vaccine. Covid 19 is just another strain of the flu that has been weaponized. Temperature is it's Achilles heel and by heating up the nasal passages where this self-mutated bio-weapon gains a foothold to over 140 degrees, you can stop it before the infection gets into the lungs. Any moron that believes a vaccine can be safely fast-tracked for a self mutating virus deserves what they get. THAT is "Darwinism" in action.....my body, my choice. If leftards believe in the effectiveness of the vaccine, why should they give a flying fuck if people choose not to get it? I would LOVE to get a knock on my door by some "gubermint" official telling me I need to take the shot.....they will beat a hasty retreat.

I’ve had two jabs, thinking it would facilitate travel. And it hasn’t.

The American border is still closed to me.

Perhaps I should try my luck as an illegal, on the Mexican border. :dunno:

Yep, if you can fog a mirror and can get here? Your previous immunization records ( or lack thereof ) will never prevent you from coming over......this country is a joke that is full of stupid fucks.

I was nervous about my work situation. A lot LESS nervous now. What are they gonna say now that the vaccinated are freely passing it back and forth?

And also, yes. Across the Mexican border they don't care if you are coughing up visible covid particles from your mouth and nose. Future Dem voters so come on in and get Republican grandmas, they don't care

Forum List

Back