Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

I'm sorry for them, and I'm sorry you're afraid. Are you taking Vit D and Zinc? That's not hocus-pocus. Many people who are hospitalized have low levels. Anyway it won't hurt you.
I don’t take vitamins…

Almost every person who is hospitalized is unvaccinated
Vitamin D is not an alternative

I don’t take vitamins…

Almost every person who is hospitalized is unvaccinated
Vitamin D is not an alternative

I'm not suggesting it as an alternative, besides it couldn't be as you're already vaccinated. But if you're leery of the virus, which is coming back, why not take a simple pill? We take an immune support vitamin that has D, C and Zinc. Zinc is usually prescribed as an early treatment if you get covid along with ivermectin or HCQ

On Vitamin D

Nope
I don’t see 600,000 dying from those and don’t know anyone who caught them

I do get a flu shot every year just to be safe
Are you having the same melt down at those who won't receive a flu shot?

25,000 is not 600,000
So when it comes to deaths, you go by a certain level of numbers. So 25,000 to 53,000 is ok? So if a certain virus hits above a certain number, is that when you deem someone who won't have the vaccine an idiot?

So flu is ok, what level of number do we need to hit?

So when it comes to deaths, you go by a certain level of numbers. So 25,000 to 53,000 is ok? So if a certain virus hits above a certain number, is that when you deem someone who won't have the vaccine an idiot?

So flu is ok, what level of number do we need to hit?
yes

And I get a flu shot every year even though I have never had the flu

Last I saw, about 94% of that 600,000 had at least 2-3 co-morbidities that were placing then on a short fuse to begin with; i.e. they more likely died "with" COVID as much as "from" COVID.
Last I saw they were all alive before they caught COVID

Last I saw they were all alive before they caught COVID
Grim Reaper rarely makes appointments with anyone, strikes on it's own schedule. Yet, if you have diabetes, heart issues, cancer, or other life threatening/shortening health issues you can expect GP may show up sooner than later, despite your plans, and other factors may pile on, such as annual flu/cold, accidents, or more recently COVID.

As I heard one wag put it long ago, tomorrow is just a promissory note for all of us, and none of us so far gets to live forever in these bodies, or get out "alive" with them.

Here's a list of viruses/diseases and the various vaccines available to you. Have you had a vaccine shot for each one?

Can you explain your statement, "I'm not dumb enough to ignore the risk .....". What does the covid vaccine do to you and others?
Vaccines are taken for specific reason, not because they are available. With the exception of childhood vaccination, and those recommended to general population such as Covid-19, Flu and Tetanus, the other vaccines are recommend to specific groups based on factors such as age, health issues, occupation or travel.

Grim Reaper rarely makes appointments with anyone, strikes on it's own schedule. Yet, if you have diabetes, heart issues, cancer, or other life threatening/shortening health issues you can expect GP may show up sooner than later, despite your plans, and other factors may pile on, such as annual flu/cold, accidents, or more recently COVID.

As I heard one wag put it long ago, tomorrow is just a promissory note for all of us, and none of us so far gets to live forever in these bodies, or get out "alive" with them.
These people were managing their condition and fully alive before they caught COVID

Then they weren’t

I'm not suggesting it as an alternative, besides it couldn't be as you're already vaccinated. But if you're leery of the virus, which is coming back, why not take a simple pill? We take an immune support vitamin that has D, C and Zinc. Zinc is usually prescribed as an early treatment if you get covid along with ivermectin or HCQ

On Vitamin D

Vitamins can't hurt and they might help. HCQ, NO! There are significant side effects that can be serious for a person weakened by covid-19 and hydroxychloroquine, has failed to show efficacy in rigorous clinical trials despite early uncontrolled studies suggesting a positive effect. I have seen nothing on Ivermectin to suggest it would be effective. The antiviral drug remdesivir has shown positive results both in studies and in hospitals. I have not seen anything about using on mild cases.

Repurposing drugs is a job for research scientist. For the layman it is foolish and can be dangerous.

Last edited:
Goddamn that is dumb. I mean...painfully dumb.
If you're American, you should at least have enough brain cells in that thick skull of yours to know when you might need the Smallpox vaccine.

Also, not giving your kid the MMR jab was big news in the UK news.

The outcome is, certain people having a meltdown at others based on numbers. Just need to know what that trigger level number is !!

If I hadn't had the covid vaccine and some retard has a meltdown at me on this forum, I would politely tell them to go purchase a block of butter, grease their computer/laptop/smartphone up with copious amounts of butter and then shove it right up their fucking arse.

Vitamins can't hurt and they might help. HCQ, NO! There are significant side effects that can be serious for a person weakened by covid-19 and hydroxychloroquine, has failed to show efficacy in rigorous clinical trials despite early uncontrolled studies suggesting a positive effect. I have seen nothing on Ivermectin to suggest it would be effective. The antiviral drug remdesivir has shown positive results both in studies and in hospitals. I have not seen anything about using on mild cases.

Repurposing drugs is a job for research scientist. For the layman it is foolish and can be dangerous.

You do you.

You need to make up your mind, now he had nothing to do with the extremely rapid development of these vaccines?!?! Put the crack pipe down…
It’s amazing how far you will go down the rabbit hole to discredit the best POTUS we have had since Reagan…
Does your mother know how far gone you are? Was this condition you suffer from hereditary? If so, please don’t breed…

Before Trump's Warpspeed miracle:

"NYTimes claimed that’d be 2036 before there would be a vaccine:

“What’s Going On in This Graph? | Estimated Time for Covid-19 Vaccine

How long will it take to produce a Covid-19 vaccine? These three graphs provide some answers. Published May 7, 2020

1619984278874.png

www.nytimes.com

What’s Going On in This Graph? | Estimated Time for Covid-19 Vaccine

How long will it take to produce a Covid-19 vaccine? These three graphs provide some answers.
www.nytimes.com

www.nytimes.com

People are most conservative on is

These people were managing their condition and fully alive before they caught COVID

Then they weren’t
You don't know that for certain in all cases, but if you can document, please do.
My experience is that many aren't managing their co-mordidities as well as they could and before Covid, many would be at risk of earlier death just from annual flu and colds.

Forum List

Back