Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Don’t stop there. You would have me and the people behind the website imprisoned and maybe shot.

Why has the establishment left gone full blown Fascist?

When dumb Joe said the other the other day that Facebook was killing people, you cheered. When his press Secretary said we intend to silence free speech, you cheered.

I think when you have little to show for your life, simply rolling up your sleeve and getting stuck by a needle is quite the accomplishment.

This becomes one of your Great Life Feats. "I got the jab".

Think about what this is. It is free.

It's a shot. You got a shot.

.....right

That was from April. SO studies done even earlier. Two things:

1. Vaccines losing efficacy FAST
2. Delta
Vaccines are lasting longer than anticipated and are effective against Delta

Those who are not protected against COVID by vaccine or previous infection can count on getting Delta

Vaccines are lasting longer than anticipated and are effective against Delta

Those who are not protected against COVID by vaccine or previous infection can count on getting Delta

60% of those hospitalized---HOSPITALIZED--in the UK had at least one shot. 40% were fully vaccinated.

Do you just deny what you don't like or what?

It is self reported conclusions and not verified

It does not get any more raw than that

Read about it here:

I hope you guys didn’t take this vax. Ouch!

Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement

The developers of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine have previously undisclosed ties to the re-named British Eugenics Society as well as other Eugenics-linked institutions like the Wellcome Trust.

For instance, mainstream media has had little, if anything, to say about the role of the vaccine developers’ private company—Vaccitech—in the Oxford-AstraZeneca partnership, a company whose main investors include former top Deutsche Bank executives, Silicon Valley behemoth Google, and the UK government. All of them stand to profit from the vaccine alongside the vaccine’s two developers, Adrian Hill and Sarah Gilbert, who retain an estimated 10 percent stake in the company. Another overlooked point is the plan to dramatically alter the current sales model for the vaccine following the initial wave of its administration, which would see profits soar, especially if the now-obvious push to make COVID-19 vaccination an annual affair for the foreseeable future is made reality.

Arguably most troubling of all is the direct link of the vaccine’s lead developers to the Wellcome Trust and, in the case of Adrian Hill, the Galton Institute, two groups with longstanding ties to the UK eugenics movement. The latter organization, named for the “father of eugenics” Francis Galton, is the renamed UK Eugenics Society, a group notorious for over a century for its promotion of racist pseudoscience and efforts to “improve racial stock” by reducing the population of those deemed inferior.
Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement
You guys firmly believe in asymptomatic spread of the virus is occurring. For instance, a non-vaxed person could be a Covid carrier and thus infect those around them. Well guess what? You’re all wrong again.

Listen to me boys! You’ll be so much better informed.

Los Angeles reinstitutes indoor mask mandate for all, including the vaccinated​

In fact, in June 2020, the World Health Organization admitted that asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 is “very rare.” Furthermore, a study of almost 10 million people in Wuhan, China in December 2020 found that asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 did not occur at all.

In an interview featured in the masterfully produced documentary, “Following the Science?,” former Pfizer vice president and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, Dr. Michael Yeadon, stated, “this idea that you can be ill, even though you have no symptoms, and you can be a respiratory virus threat to someone else … [was] invented in 2020. There’s simply no history of it. And it defies common sense as well.”
Los Angeles reinstitutes indoor mask mandate for all, including the vaccinated

You guys firmly believe in asymptomatic spread of the virus is occurring. For instance, a non-vaxed person could be a Covid carrier and thus infect those around them. Well guess what? You’re all wrong again.

Listen to me boys! You’ll be so much better informed.

Los Angeles reinstitutes indoor mask mandate for all, including the vaccinated​

In fact, in June 2020, the World Health Organization admitted that asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 is “very rare.” Furthermore, a study of almost 10 million people in Wuhan, China in December 2020 found that asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 did not occur at all.

In an interview featured in the masterfully produced documentary, “Following the Science?,” former Pfizer vice president and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, Dr. Michael Yeadon, stated, “this idea that you can be ill, even though you have no symptoms, and you can be a respiratory virus threat to someone else … [was] invented in 2020. There’s simply no history of it. And it defies common sense as well.”
Los Angeles reinstitutes indoor mask mandate for all, including the vaccinated

Before we all lost our minds in 2020 we used to know these things.

Even the dunderheads on this board, if you would have asked them, in 2019, "Hey, if you're not sick, can you spread sickness to other people?" They would have said, "What are you crazy? Of course not!"

But we have lost our minds, see. Well, a lot of people have. And they clobber us sane over the heads 24/7 expecting us to go crazy with them.

I refuse, and I don't care what they call me. I refuse to take part in their madness. And yeah. I'm proud of that fact. I will tell my grandchildren, with pride, "I never believed any of the madness." And I will mean it.

Even the dunderheads on this board, if you would have asked them, in 2019, "Hey, if you're not sick, can you spread sickness to other people?" They would have said, "What are you crazy? Of course not!"

But we have lost our minds, see. Well, a lot of people have. And they clobber us sane over the heads 24/7 expecting us to go crazy with them.

I refuse, and I don't care what they call me. I refuse to take part in their madness. And yeah. I'm proud of that fact. I will tell my grandchildren, with pride, "I never believed any of the madness." And I will mean it.
Proof of the effectiveness of propaganda used by the ruling elite.

Bravo, spot on!

Well my father for one. And that is all that matters to me.
I understand your emotions but it really doesn't prove your statement, it's only 1 person. I know several folks who got COVID and are just fine now.

As you well know, the point of my post is refuting the silly belief that only the non-vaxed are getting sick and dying.
It is important to understand what efficacy of 95% means; most people don't.

One common misunderstanding is that 95% efficacy means that in the Pfizer clinical trial, 5% of vaccinated people got COVID. But that's not true; the actual percentage of vaccinated people in the Pfizer (and Moderna) trials who got COVID-19 was about a hundred times less than that: 0.04%. Of those that got infected, hospitalizations are reduced 96% and deaths 99.3%.

What the 95% actually means is that vaccinated people had a 95% lower risk of getting COVID-19 compared with the control group participants, who weren't vaccinated. In other words, vaccinated people in the Pfizer clinical trial were 20 times less likely than the control group to get COVID-19.
That makes the vaccine "one of the most effective vaccines that we have," Barker told Live Science. For comparison, the two-dose measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine is 97% effective against measles and 88% effective against mumps, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The seasonal flu vaccine is between 40% and 60% effective (it varies from year to year, depending on that year's vaccine and flu strains), but it still prevented an estimated 7.5 million cases of the flu in the U.S.

Have people who have been vaccinated died with covid-19? Of course they have. 161 million people have been fully vaccinated. From clinical trials we would expect .04% or 64,400 people to contract Covid-19 who been fully vaccinated with 4% being hospitalized, 2576, and .7% or 450 to die with Covid-19. However 450 dying with covid-19 and dying due to covid-19 is not quite the same.
In summary the chance of an average person being infected without being vaccinated is about 1 in 10. A chance of a fully vaccination person catching covid-19 is less than 1 in a 1000.

I don’t care what their political affiliation is
Their end will be the same
Today the primary barriers in eliminating Covid-19 is the pollicization and misinformation. If the remainder of the country were all vaccinated by the end of the year. there would be no Covid-19 in the US within 3 months.

Today the primary barriers in eliminating Covid-19 is the pollicization and misinformation. If the remainder of the country were all vaccinated by the end of the year. there would be no Covid-19 in the US within 3 months.

The fact that 6 out of 50 of the Democrats who fled Texas got infected (so far) is strong evidence that you're full of shit. How do you explain a >10% infection rate among an allegedly 100% vaccinated population?

It is important to understand what efficacy of 95% means; most people don't.

One common misunderstanding is that 95% efficacy means that in the Pfizer clinical trial, 5% of vaccinated people got COVID. But that's not true; the actual percentage of vaccinated people in the Pfizer (and Moderna) trials who got COVID-19 was about a hundred times less than that: 0.04%. Of those that got infected, hospitalizations are reduced 96% and deaths 99.3%.

What the 95% actually means is that vaccinated people had a 95% lower risk of getting COVID-19 compared with the control group participants, who weren't vaccinated. In other words, vaccinated people in the Pfizer clinical trial were 20 times less likely than the control group to get COVID-19.
That makes the vaccine "one of the most effective vaccines that we have," Barker told Live Science. For comparison, the two-dose measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine is 97% effective against measles and 88% effective against mumps, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The seasonal flu vaccine is between 40% and 60% effective (it varies from year to year, depending on that year's vaccine and flu strains), but it still prevented an estimated 7.5 million cases of the flu in the U.S.

Have people who have been vaccinated died with covid-19? Of course they have. 161 million people have been fully vaccinated. From clinical trials we would expect .04% or 64,400 people to contract Covid-19 who been fully vaccinated with 4% being hospitalized, 2576, and .7% or 450 to die with Covid-19. However 450 dying with covid-19 and dying due to covid-19 is not quite the same.
In summary the chance of an average person being infected without being vaccinated is about 1 in 10. A chance of a fully vaccination person catching covid-19 is less than 1 in a 1000.
Liberal logic…
1626813103814.jpeg

That was from April. SO studies done even earlier. Two things:

1. Vaccines losing efficacy FAST
2. Delta

Actually all the data coming in suggests otherwise. Only in Israel are there reports that's its down dramatically, but where else have we seen this? Literally nowhere. That brings into question the legitimacy of the claim, until we see it here and in europe. As of right now, nearly 100% of cases are from the unvaccinated. :dunno:

The fact that 6 out of 50 of the Democrats who fled Texas got infected (so far) is strong evidence that you're full of shit. How do you explain a >10% infection rate among an allegedly 100% vaccinated population?

Huh?? What city or population anywhere on earth, much less in the United States is 100% vaccinated?

Don’t stop there. You would have me and the people behind the website imprisoned and maybe shot
No i wouldn't, ya paranoid little freak. Look at the paranoid delusions you have to adopt to justify your own behavior to yourself. No really, look at them. Absurd.

Forum List

Back