Nearly 425,000 Cubans have migrated to the U.S. in the past two years, U.S. figures show

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
Why don’t the students and professors who praise Cuba at elite U.S. universities ever immigrate there?

Why is all the immigration related to communist countries out of the communist country, and never into it?

"Insufficient healthcare" is cited as one of the reasons for Cubans immigrating to the U.S.

Nearly 425,000 Cubans have migrated to the U.S. in the past two years, U.S. figures show

By Nora Gámez Torres and Syra Ortiz Blanes

October 24, 2023

Amid one of the worst economic and political crises since the late Fidel Castro turned Cuba into a communist country over sixty years ago, the island has lost almost 4 percent of its population in the past two years.

These Cubans are now in the United States.

Nearly 425,000 Cubans have come in the past two fiscal years, according to the latest U.S. border numbers, a migration crisis of historic proportions that underscores the challenges the Biden administration faces in trying to contain the displacement set in motion by authoritarian governments and political upheavals in the Western Hemisphere.

In Cuba and Venezuela, insufficient healthcare, food shortages, frequent power blackouts, and repressive governments have sparked a mass exodus out of the two countries.

The whole Biden administration is corrupt and ripe with treason , yet Trump is on trial . What utter bullshit . How long are Americans going to let their government get away with these atrocities ?

Most of them to South Florida. Cool. Most of the Cubans I've run into are decent, family-oriented, hard-working people.

Also, most of them HATE dimocraps. Goes back to the Bay of Pigs fiasco. I knew a Cuban once, that if you mentioned JFK he would spit on the ground and walk away.

They haven't forgiven the dimocrap party since then. The 3rd and, now, 4th generations of Cubans don't even know what the Bay of Pigs was. But they are quickly educated about it if it comes up.

The whole Biden administration is corrupt and ripe with treason , yet Trump is on trial . What utter bullshit . How long are Americans going to let their government get away with these atrocities ?
giphy.gif

Why don’t the students and professors who praise Cuba at elite U.S. universities ever immigrate there?

Why is all the immigration related to communist countries out of the communist country, and never into it?

"Insufficient healthcare" is cited as one of the reasons for Cubans immigrating to the U.S.

By Nora Gámez Torres and Syra Ortiz Blanes

October 24, 2023

Amid one of the worst economic and political crises since the late Fidel Castro turned Cuba into a communist country over sixty years ago, the island has lost almost 4 percent of its population in the past two years.

These Cubans are now in the United States.

Nearly 425,000 Cubans have come in the past two fiscal years, according to the latest U.S. border numbers, a migration crisis of historic proportions that underscores the challenges the Biden administration faces in trying to contain the displacement set in motion by authoritarian governments and political upheavals in the Western Hemisphere.

In Cuba and Venezuela, insufficient healthcare, food shortages, frequent power blackouts, and repressive governments have sparked a mass exodus out of the two countries.
The people at our border are fleeing the wonderful Capitalism that`s been forced on them for the past 100 years. Guatemala, Honduras, etc. Since WW2 we`ve been roaming through South and Central America, destabilizing liberal governments and replacing them with right wing dictatorships. That`s a historical undeniable fact. I don`t know where the Cubans are and I really don`t care.

The people at our border are fleeing the wonderful Capitalism that`s been forced on them for the past 100 years. Guatemala, Honduras, etc. Since WW2 we`ve been roaming through South and Central America, destabilizing liberal governments and replacing them with right wing dictatorships. That`s a historical undeniable fact. I don`t know where the Cubans are and I really don`t care.
Way to confirm you're an idiot. :D

Forum List

Back