gays for gaza, queers for palestine

Do these morons realize they would get chucked off a building.

I put this in Ute fans for byu.
~~~~~~
LGBQT+ are useful idiots of the Nazi- Islamists. This minority will go into extermination centers of Islamic control.
Islam has specifically outlawed homosexuality

https://www.uscirf.gov/sites/default/files/2021-03/2021 Factsheet - Sharia and LGBTI.pdf
**********​

The idiots at these universities are cheering for a terrorist organization that would drill holes in their skull, cut off their feet and breasts, burn them alive and watch them scream in pain as they laughed and watched them die.

The idiots at these universities are cheering for a terrorist organization that would drill holes in their skull, cut off their feet and breasts, burn them alive and watch them scream in pain as they laughed and watched them die.
Hamas is sounding better all the time :auiqs.jpg:

Do these morons realize they would get chucked off a building.

I put this in Ute fans for byu.
Please be kinder to them. Since they obviously have mental issues to begin with, you can't really expect them to comprehend what you are saying. Personally, I fully support them going over to Hamas and carry their signs in support but someone needs to tell them not to waste their money on a return ticket.

You really have to marvel at the speed of their descent into depravity. It's a spectacle to behold.
They is what they is. The kinder, gentler souls in our midst can't stand to admit to themselves that fully 30-35% of our population are total scumbags, aka; dimocraps.

We have to be more like Israel...... Never forgive, never forget. dimocrap scum will lie, which is what they do best, deny, ignore, divert, lash out..... Whatever they can do to take attention away from their depravity.

But we, as a People, can NOT forgive and should never, ever, ever forget who and what they are.

They'll have on wing fully supporting Hamas and another wing poo-pooing them. They're have an even different wing pretending o be all butt-hurt about all of it while another wing lies their asses off and then swear to God Himself it was all a mistake.

Like the New Yawk Slimes (who got de-certified from Twitter -- Again) over their Hospital lies. They lied about the Hospital being bombed and then even showed picture that were TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND FROM A DIFFERENT BUILDING!! Not even on the same continent, IIRC.

They said Israel bombed a hospital and, to my knowledge, haven't backed down from it.

We've got Ivy League College Pukes signing Anti-Israel statements and then crying like little bitches when Patriotic Americans tell us their names!!!

Bitches, it is NOT doxxing! You SCUM signed a PUBLIC STATEMENT!

The scum even started Task Force to help the poor babies!

And it's all backed, supported and encouraged by one entity -- the dimocrrap scum party.

I could go on for hours, days but if you (a general 'you' not you personally) don't know by now what the dimocrap party really is, it's too late

Forum List

Back